Rwanda Visa For Sudanese Citizens - Visa Fees Nov 2023
In 2017, Rwanda was named Africa's Leading Destination at the World Travel Awards. It has magical landscapes, including wildlife-teeming national parks, people known for their warmth and hospitality, and magical, secret destinations that, while underrated, are some of Africa's most beautiful. It is one of the fastest-growing destinations for travelers from all over the world.
Sudanese citizens are among those who can apply for the Rwanda e-Visa.
This convenient electronic visa, also known as the Rwanda e-visa, offers numerous benefits.
It eliminates the need to contact an embassy or consulate before traveling and allows Sudanese visitors to avoid long lines at the border crossing.
This page contains all the information tourists need to obtain their Rwanda e-visa for Sudanese citizens
Rwanda e-visa for Sudanese citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Sudanese citizens:
Nationals of over 200 countries, including Sudanese passport holders, are eligible to apply for a Rwanda e-Visa when visiting the country for tourism, leisure, or to visit family. It is also possible to obtain a Rwanda e-Visa for transit purposes.
Rwanda e-visa was introduced to streamline the visa application process and improve Rwanda's border security.
Sudanese visitors to Rwanda will benefit greatly from the electronic visa application process. They can apply online using a secure platform, and there is no need to contact a Rwandan embassy or stand in long lines at the border.
The Rwanda e-visa for Sudanese citizens has a maximum validity period of 03 months from the date of entry. It also permits a single entry into Rwanda.
The Rwanda visa policy lists the various online visas that are available to foreign visitors. Sudanese petitioners can select one of the e-Visa options listed below:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: allows a stay of up to 30 days from the arrival date and grants a single entry into the country.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This visa is intended for attending business meetings, conferences, and the like, and it allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: If you’re only in transit in Rwanda, you can apply for this visa. You can transit through Rwanda and have a 03-day trip in the country with a single entry.
- East Africa e-visa: The visa entitles the holders to enter Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya on a trip. It has a 90-day maximum validity period and multiple entries.
Sudanese nationals looking for more permanent relocation or job opportunities should be aware that the e-Visa options do not cover these needs. In their case, we recommend contacting the Rwanda embassy in Sudan for more suitable visa options.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Sudanese citizens:
Rwanda visa requirements for Sudanese citizens
There are only a few Rwanda electronic visa requirements for Sudanese citizens. They include the following items:
- Passport - Sudanese travelers must have a passport to apply for a Rwanda e-visa. If you already have a passport, you must ensure that it is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your arrival in Rwanda
- A passport photo - there are criteria that your photo must meet to be considered a passport photo (white background, no face gestures, etc.)
- A copy of your passport's biographical page, which contains all the information.
- E-mail address - Rwanda immigration services will send you a copy of your visa in PDF format via e-mail, so make sure you enter a valid address.
You should renew your Sudanese passport if it is about to expire in less than six months.
Once approved, the Rwanda e-visa for Sudanese citizens is sent to the email address specified on the form. As a result, it is best to enter an email address that you check on a regular basis. All correspondence regarding the application is also sent here.
The e-Visa payment is made through a secure online system. Most internationally accepted credit and debit cards
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Sudan:
Sudanese citizens can get a Rwanda visa online in 3 steps.
Step 1: Complete the e-Visa application form from Sudan
Step 2: Pay the Rwanda processing fee
Step 3: Receive the approved e-Visa for Rwanda by email
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The Rwanda e-Visa application process for Sudanese citizens is simple and takes only a few minutes. Fill out a brief online application form with the requested information. Sudanese visitors will be asked to provide the following information:
- Personal details (name, date of birth, etc.)
- Passport information (passport number)
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
Sudanese applicants should double-check their answers before submitting the form. Errors are a common reason for some applications being denied.
Sudanese citizens must pay a small processing fee to complete the e-Visa process. This is simple to do with electronic transfers (PayPal, American Express, Debit/Credit Card) or Wire Transfer (via the Bank of Cyprus) during the application process. Secure servers safeguard all payments.
How to apply for a Rwanda visa for Sudanese citizens
Processing time of a Rwanda e-visa for Sudanese citizens
Sudanese nationals can expect to receive their Rwanda e-Visa within 01 to 03 business days after completing, paying for, and successfully submitting their application.
In rare cases, the authorization may take longer to process. This is usually due to high volume or during peak tourist season.
As a result, Sudanese citizens are encouraged to apply for their Rwanda electronic visa well in advance of their expected departure date.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Sudanese citizens:
When it comes to this type of service, the visa processing time and service fees are major concerns for travelers, including Sudanese. To apply for a Rwanda visa online from Sudan, you must pay two (2) types of Rwanda Visa fees: Service Fee and Government Fee.
There is no need to be concerned because Rwanda Immigration service provides quick service at a reasonable price. The cost of your e-visa is determined by the processing time you choose. Sudanese citizens have 03 excellent options from Rwanda immigration services, which are as follows:
- Normal: Although it has the longest processing time, it is ideal for those who aren't hurried and prefer the cheapest option. Within 72 hours, your application will be reviewed and processed.
- Urgent: If you want your application to be processed as soon as possible, you should choose this option. Within 48 hours, your visa will be delivered to your e-mail inbox.
- Super urgent: This is the fastest option. You will get your Rwanda e-visa in only 1 Business Day
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda