Rwanda Visa For Ghanaian Citizens - Visa Fees Nov 2023
Are you planning a trip to Rwanda from Ghana? Do you know how to get a Rwanda visa from Ghana? A Rwanda visa for Ghanaians can be obtained in a stress-free manner by applying online. A Rwanda tourist visa is a necessary document that you must have before traveling to Rwanda.
To apply for a Rwanda e-visa from Ghana quickly and easily, contact rwandaimmigration.org and take advantage of our incredible services. We have a team of experts on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you with every step of the application process. You simply need to follow a few simple steps that will take no more than 20 minutes of your time.
Let’s keep reading this article to get more information about the Rwanda e-visa for Ghanaians.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Ghanaians:
The Rwanda electronic online visa, also known as an e-visa, is a type of online travel authorization available to citizens of several countries, including Ghana. The electronic visa for Rwanda can be used for visits for tourism, recreation, sightseeing, casual business, and casual visits to meet friends.
The introduction of the Rwanda e-visa has simplified the visa application process and expedited entry into the country upon arrival.
Ghanaian citizens are eligible for a Rwanda e-visa, which can be obtained by filling out an online application form.
When you apply for a Rwanda e-visa for Ghanaians, you can get a maximum validity of 03 months from the day you arrive in Rwanda.
You can take advantage of the unrivaled services of rwandaimmigration.org to apply for this document in the most relaxing way from the comfort of your home.
Ghanaian citizens planning to visit Rwanda for reasons other than tourism, business, or medicine, such as immigration, should contact the Rwanda embassy in Ghana
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
There are four types of Rwanda e-visa, including Transit e-visa, Tourist e-visa, Conference e-visa, and East Africa e-visa. Keep reading to find the perfect rwandaimmigration.org option for you.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Do you want to transit and have a layover in Rwanda? The Transit e-Visa may be a good option for you. It allows you to stay in Rwanda for a maximum of three days from the arrival date with a single entry.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: The Rwanda tourist e-visa is an excellent option for Ghanaians who need to stay for more than a few days to explore the landscapes and culture in Rwanda. The Tourist e-Visa can be used for a single entry into Rwanda, which is valid for 03 months after arriving. The total staying time for Ghanaian citizens is up to 30 days from the entry date in Rwanda.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: The visa can be used for a single entry into Rwanda with a 30-day stay from the arrival date. Rwanda conference e-visa allows Ghanaians to Rwanda to attend and or speak at a conference, or meeting held in the country.
- East Africa Visa: If you want to dive into the travel experience, you need to obtain the East Africa e-Visa. You can enter Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya multiple times with this type of e-visa, as long as Rwanda is the first country you travel to. The duration of stay for the East Africa e-visa is 90 days from the entry date.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Ghanaians:
If you are a Ghanaian national planning to visit Rwanda, you are requested to check the Rwanda visa requirements for Ghanaian citizens before beginning your Rwanda electronic online visa application.
Here's a brief overview of what you need to have on your side while filling out the application:
- A Ghanaian passport — Make sure the expiration date of your passport is at least six months away from the time you arrive in Rwanda with 02 blank pages for verification.
- A photo of your passport’s biographical page. — You will need to scan this and turn it in with your application.
- A recent photo of yours with a clear face and background.
- Email address — This is where we'll send your e-visa once we've verified your information. When you receive your E-Visa, you should print a copy to keep with you.
The passport used to obtain a Rwanda visa for Ghanaians should be the same one used to travel to Rwanda later. This is due to the fact that the approved e-visa is electronically linked to the passport.
If the passport from Ghana expires after the visa has been issued, travelers will need to renew it. You can find more health information before traveling to Rwanda to determine which medical requirements are required for the trip.
In addition, Ghanaian nationals should also prepare some documents about the applicant's health, such as a record of vaccinations in case they are requested.
3. How to get a Rwanda visa from Ghana:
Applying for a Rwanda e-visa for Ghanaians is quick and easy. The application form is entirely online, meaning there is no need to visit an embassy or consulate.
Ghanaian citizens can apply for a Rwanda visa online in 3 basic steps:
- Step 1: Fill out all of your information in the rwandaimmigration.org application form, then select a processing time that works for your travel needs.
- Step 2: Check that all the information you entered is correct, and then pay the fees online with a debit or credit card, Visa Card, American Express, Master Card, PayPal, or wire transfer (HSBC direct banking).
- Step 3: Download the Rwanda e-Visa and print it out.
You should ensure that the information you provide exactly matches the information on your Ghanaian passports. Misspellings and other errors may cause the processing to be delayed.
After you submit your application, your Rwanda e-Visa is usually processed within 01 to 03 business days. Please allow extra time for processing, particularly during peak travel times.
When your Rwanda e-visa for Ghanaians is approved, it will be electronically linked to your Ghanaian passport. When registering for the e-visa, a copy of the e-visa will be emailed to the address provided on the application form.
It is recommended that you print their approved e-visa and bring it with you to Rwanda in case it is required for inspection by border officials when you arrive.
You will also be required to show the Ghanaian passport that was used in your application. Travelers from Ghana with dual nationality must therefore make certain that they have the correct passport.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Ghanaians:
The online Rwanda visa (like most visas) requires payment of a fee. The application fee is the same for all eligible applicants, including Ghanaian citizens. Fortunately, the online visa for Rwanda is one of the most affordable e-visas available.
The visa fee must be paid as part of the online application process.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, Ghanaian travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa fees, which are Service fees and Government fees.
Since Ghana is not on the exemption list of the Rwanda e visa, Ghanaians must pay the Government fee as a compulsory fee.
Rwanda service fees depend on which processing timeframe you choose for your application. When applying for a Rwanda e visa with Global Immigration Services Limited, you will have 03 options for the visa service:
- Normal: The cheapest option when you have plenty of time to wait for your document. You will get your e-visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: Pay a higher fee, and our team will work on your visa request more quickly. Your Rwanda e-visa is ready within 48 hours
- Super Urgent: Your e-visa will arrive as soon as 24 hours if you pay the premium fee.
Payment method: there are 02 ways to pay your total receipt: electronic payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal) and wire transfer (HSBC direct banking).
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda
Rwanda Visa Requirements for Ghana Citizens FAQs
Yes, Ghanaian citizens can go to Rwanda without any hesitation. They are free to enter Rwanda whenever they wish, as long as their visa is still in effect. Rwanda attracts more tourists from around the world to come here to experience the beauty of this country because it is the most hygienic African nation in the world. This little nation attracts travelers who enjoy exploration since it is the meeting place of indigenous tribes with varied cultural differences, strictly conserved landscapes, and a solid, stable governmental foundation.
After imposing travel restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Rwanda has allowed Ghanaian citizens to return as of June 2020. Obtaining an e-visa means that visitors from Ghanaian can enter Rwanda without a visa for leisure, business, or transit purposes.
Ghanaian citizens should first gather the required documentation in order to comply with the e-visa requirements before submitting their application. The following conditions must be met by Ghanaian citizens in order to get an e-visa as quickly as possible:
- A 6-month passport validity from the date of entry and 2 or more blank pages for stamping.
- A scanned copy of the digital passport biographical page
- Colored digital photo in any format
- A valid email address - in order to receive the electronic visa
Unfortunately, Ghanaians are not among those whose passports do not require a visa. Ghanaian residents who wish to visit Rwanda must possess a valid visa in order to enter the country. If they don't have a current or electronic visa, they will be denied entry at the airport. Fortunately, Rwanda has authorized e-visa application forms for more than 100 nations, allowing Ghanaians to apply among them. E-visas for travel to Rwanda are now available to citizens of Ghana.
Ghanaian visitors can check right here if they qualify for an electronic visa. whether Ghanaians are eligible to submit an electronic visa application. Please make sure you have all the necessary paperwork before applying for a Rwanda e-visa.
If Ghanaian citizens have any questions, our specialists are always here to help them. Please don't be afraid to get in touch with us if you want more details from Rwanda Immigration Services. When you have conditions and papers ready via our services, applying for a new e-visa is easier. Let's submit an application today to visit Rwanda!
Depending on the type of Rwandan e-visa Ghanaians request, the length of their stay in Rwanda will vary. The majority of Ghanaian travelers desire to stay in Rwanda for a longer period of time, but their short-term stays are only permitted due to the Rwanda e-visa system.
- Tourist e-visa: This is valid for 03 months and allows travelers to remain in Rwanda for a total of 30 days to see family and friends, take in the scenery, and learn about the mysterious beauty of Rwanda.
- Conference e-visa: It allows visitors from Ghanaian to stay for 30 days to do business-related activities like purchasing, negotiations, etc., or to attend a conference or meeting. It is valid for 90 days.
- Transit e-visa: Is valid for 03 months, although Ghanaian residents are only allowed to visit Rwanda for 03 days. This type of visa is for travelers who just need to stop in Rwanda for a short period of time before moving on to another country.
- East Africa e-visa: Is valid for 3 months and allows citizens of Ghana to travel to Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda without requiring an e-visa for each of those countries.
The price of a Rwandan visa is determined by the total of the service fee and the Rwandan government fee. The government cost is not refundable after the visa application form has been submitted. The cost of the service may vary depending on the type of e-visa that Ghanaian citizens need to enter Rwanda for their planned purposes and how long it will take to process their application.
An electronic visa typically costs the government $90 for travel, conferences, or tourism. Each electronic visa for East Africa costs the government $150. Additionally, the $69 service fee may go up depending on the traveler's needs for an e-visa in terms of type and processing time. If Ghanaian residents require a Rwanda e-visa more quickly, they can instead apply for a Rush Visa service. However, Ghanaian people may be charged a high sum if they choose such an alternative.
The full e-visa cost Refer to Rwanda Immigration Services' publicly published statement for more information on the visa fees for Indian travelers. Visa, Mastercard, Ghanaian Express, PayPal, and debit cards as well as credit or debit cards will all be accepted for electronic payments. The Bank of Cyprus also accepts money transfers from Ghanaian citizens. All of your payment methods on our website will be secure.
For those who enjoy traveling and exploring, Rwanda is a great place to explore. The number of species and beautiful scenery in this country is a blessing. In 2018, the Rwanda e-visa online system was launched, making this possible for citizens of more than 200 nations, including Ghanaians. This method allows citizens of Ghana to travel to Rwanda for transit, business, conferences, or pleasure.
In order to provide Ghanaian residents with the greatest experiences ever, Rwanda Immigration Services' online portal delivers the simplest and easiest system. Therefore, using modern tools and a dependable internet connection, tourists can quickly and simply obtain their own e-visa. After processing your application, the e-visa will be issued and emailed to your email address. Please regularly check your email to get updates and e-visas.
The online platform for Rwanda Immigration Services provides Ghanaian citizens with the best experiences ever in the most easy-to-understand manner.
Ghanaian travelers need to understand the requirements for acquiring an e-visa in order to apply for one:
- The passport must still be valid at least 06 months after the date that Indian citizens intend to travel to Rwanda.
- A minimum of two blank pages must be present in the passport for border crossing stamps.
- A current photo must also be submitted. You can send the photo to us in any format, and we'll assist you with the rest.
Don't forget to print your electronic visa before traveling to the airport; otherwise, you won't be allowed to enter Rwanda.