Check Rwanda Visa Requirements For Ghanaians - Visa Fees
Are you planning a trip to Rwanda from Ghana? Do you know how to get a Rwanda visa from Ghana? A Rwanda visa for Ghanaians can be obtained in a stress-free manner by applying online. A Rwanda tourist visa is a necessary document that you must have before traveling to Rwanda.
To apply for a Rwanda e-visa from Ghana quickly and easily, contact rwandaimmigration.org and take advantage of our incredible services. We have a team of experts on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you with every step of the application process. You simply need to follow a few simple steps that will take no more than 20 minutes of your time.
Let’s keep reading this article to get more information about the Rwanda e-visa for Ghanaians.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Ghanaians:
The Rwanda electronic online visa, also known as an e-visa, is a type of online travel authorization available to citizens of several countries, including Ghana. The electronic visa for Rwanda can be used for visits for tourism, recreation, sightseeing, casual business, and casual visit to meet friends.
The introduction of Rwanda e visa has simplified the visa application process and expedited entry into the country upon arrival.
Ghanaian citizens are eligible for a Rwanda e-visa, which can be obtained by filling out an online application form.
When you apply for a Rwanda e-visa for Ghanaians, you can get a maximum validity of 03 months from the day you arrive in Rwanda.
You can take advantage of the unrivaled services of rwandaimmigration.org to apply for this document in the most relaxing way from the comfort of your home.
Ghanaian citizens planning to visit Rwanda for reasons other than tourism, business, or medicine, such as immigration, should contact the Rwanda embassy in Ghana
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
There are four types of Rwanda e-Visa, including Transit e-Visa, Tourist e-Visa, Conference e-visa, and East Africa e-Visa. Keep reading to find the perfect rwandaimmigration.org option for you.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Do you want to transit and have a layover in Rwanda? The Transit e-Visa may be a good option for you. It allows you to stay in Rwanda for a maximum of three days from the arrival date with a single entry.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: Rwanda tourist e-visa is an excellent option for Ghanaians who need to stay for more than a few days to explore the landscapes and culture in Rwanda. The Tourist e-Visa can be used for a single entry into Rwanda, which is valid for 03 months after arriving. The total staying time for Ghanaian citizens is up to 30 days from the entry date in Rwanda.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: The visa can be used for a single entry into Rwanda with a 30-day stay from the arrival date. Rwanda conference e-visa allows Ghanaians to Rwanda to attend and or speak at a conference, or meeting held in the country.
- East Africa Visa: If you want to dive into the travel experience, you need to obtain the East Africa e-Visa. You can enter Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya multiple times with this type of e-visa, as long as Rwanda is the first country you travel. The duration of stay for the East Africa e visa is 90 days from the entry date.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Ghanaians:
If you are a Ghanaian national planning to visit Rwanda, you are requested to check the Rwanda visa requirements for Ghanaian citizens before beginning your Rwanda electronic online visa application.
Here's a brief overview of what you need to have on side while filling out the application:
- A Ghanaian passport — Make sure the expiration date of your passport is at least six months away from the time you arrive in Rwanda with 02 blank pages for verification.
- A photo of your passport’s biographical page. — You will need to scan this and turn it in with your application.
- A recent photo of yours with a clear face and background.
- Email address — This is where we'll send your e-Visa once we've verified your information. When you receive your E-Visa, you should print a copy to keep with you.
The passport used to obtain a Rwanda visa for Ghanaians should be the same one used to travel to Rwanda later. This is due to the fact that the approved e-Visa is electronically linked to the passport.
If the passport from Ghana expires after the visa has been issued, travelers will need to renew it. You can find more health information before traveling to Rwanda to determine which medical requirements are required for the trip.
In addition, Ghanaian nationals should also prepare some documents about the applicant's health, such as a record of vaccinations in case they are requested.
3. How to get a Rwanda visa from Ghana:
Applying for a Rwanda e-visa for Ghanaians is quick and easy. The application form is entirely online, meaning there is no need to visit an embassy or consulate.
Ghanaian citizens can apply for a Rwanda visa online in 3 basic steps:
- Step 1: Fill out all of your information in the rwandaimmigration.org application form, then select a processing time that works for your travel needs.
- Step 2: Check that all the information you entered is correct, and then pay the fees online with a debit or credit card, Visa Card, American Express, Master Card, PayPal, or wire transfer (HSBC direct banking).
- Step 3: Download the Rwanda e-Visa and print it out.
You should ensure that the information you provide exactly matches the information on your Ghanaian passports. Misspellings and other errors may cause the processing to be delayed.
After you submit your application, your Rwanda e-Visa is usually processed within 01 to 03 business days. Please allow extra time for processing, particularly during peak travel times.
When your Rwanda e-visa for Ghanaians is approved, it will be electronically linked to your Ghanaian passport.When registering for the e-visa, a copy of the e-visa will be emailed to the address provided on the application form.
It is recommended that you print their approved e-visa and bring it with you to Rwanda in case it is required for inspection by border officials when you arrive.
You will also be required to show the Ghanaian passport that was used in your application. Travelers from Ghana with dual nationality must therefore make certain that they have the correct passport.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Ghanaians:
The online Rwanda visa (like most visas) requires payment of a fee. The application fee is the same for all eligible applicants, including Ghanaian citizens. Fortunately, the online visa for Rwanda is one of the most affordable e visas available.
The visa fee must be paid as part of the online application process.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, Ghanaian travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are Service fees and Government fees.
Since Ghana is not on the exemption list of Rwanda e visa, Ghanaians must pay the Government fee as a compulsory fee.
Rwanda service fees depend on which processing timeframe you choose for your application. When applying for a Rwanda e visa with Global Immigration Services Limited, you will have 03 options for the visa service:
- Normal: The cheapest option when you have plenty of time to wait for your document. You will get your e visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: Pay a higher fee, and our team will work on your visa request more quickly. Your Rwanda e visa is ready within 48 hours
- Super Urgent: Your e visa will arrive as soon as 24 hours if you pay the premium fee.
Payment method: there are 02 ways to pay your total receipt: electronic payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal) and wire transfer (HSBC direct banking).
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda