Rwanda Visa For Dominican Citizens - Visa Fees Sep 2023
Rwanda's government implemented the Rwanda e-Visa, a simple and quick travel authorization system for visitors to the country. This electronic travel permit is available for citizens of over 100 countries, including Dominicans.
Dominican nationals no longer need to go to a consulate or embassy in person to obtain a travel permit with the Rwanda e-Visa, which is designed to promote tourism.
Learn more about the Rwanda e-visa for Dominican citizens, as well as the entry requirements and application process.
Rwanda visa for Dominican citizens
1. Rwanda e visa for Dominican citizens:
Nationals of Dominica are eligible to visit Rwanda with an eVisa. The Rwandan government introduced this travel permit in 2018 to facilitate international tourism. The Rwanda electronic visa for Dominican citizens is an online visa that grants visitors from Dominica entry into the country. Dominicans can apply from the comfort of their own homes, eliminating the need to visit an embassy and request a standard visa.
Visits to Rwanda for tourism, leisure, or to see family are possible with the Rwanda e visa.Rwanda e-Visas can also be obtained for transit.
The Rwanda electronic visa allows you to stay in the country for 30 days.
If the length of stay is 30 days or under and the purpose of the visit is tourism and leisure, their best option is to apply online to travel to Rwanda from Dominica
Dominican citizens who wish to travel from Dominica to Rwanda for other purposes, including but not limited to permanently moving, doing business, employment, studying, volunteering, or staying in the country for longer periods of time (i.e. past the 30 allotted days) need to contact at Rwanda embassy in Dominica in advance.
Type of Rwanda e-visa:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: Dominican citizens traveling to Rwanda can apply for a tourist e-Visa. Visiting Rwanda for leisure, relaxation, sightseeing, and cultural purposes is allowed with this electronic visa for Rwanda. It allows you to stay in Rwanda for 30 days. This visa is a single entry visa.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Are you only planning a short trip to Rwanda? This is possible with the Transit e-Visa. Dominicans can spend up to three days sightseeing, relaxing, or simply immersing themselves in the local culture. You don't have to spend your layover in the airport if you have a Transit e-Visa. If you plan to stay at the airport, you don't need a Transit e-Visa. However, if you know you'll have a long layover, why not spend it exploring a beautiful country? Apply for a Rwanda transit e-visa here.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: Using this electronic visa, you can attend or speak at a conference, meeting, or seminar in Rwanda. Dominicans that use an e-visa are able to stay in Rwanda for 30 days per entry.
- East Africa e-visa: Get an East African e-Visa instead if you want to experience East Africa fully. You will not only have the same amount of time in Rwanda, but you will also be able to visit Uganda and Kenya whenever you want for the duration of your stay. With this visa, you can visit three countries and stay there for up to 90 days.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Dominican citizens:
To meet Rwanda e visa requirements for Dominican citizens, you must have:
- A passport is valid for at least 6 months after the date of entering Rwanda. The passport must have one or more blank pages left for entry stamps.
- Image of the passport’s biographical page.
- Recent digital photograph. Dominicans should also double-check Rwanda's e-Visa photo requirements to ensure the image is the proper size and quality. The image is digitally uploaded.
- Have an email address to use for correspondence relevant to the electronic visa for Rwanda.
Visitors to Dominica with passports that will expire in less than 6 months on the date they plan to arrive must renew them before proceeding with their application. The e-Visa form for Rwanda cannot be left blank, and the travel permit granted is electronically linked to the original passport number. It is not a visa that can be transferred to a new document.
They should also make certain that their card has sufficient funds to cover the visa processing fees and that it is activated for online transactions.
Rwanda visa requirements for Dominican citizens
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Dominica:
The application process for obtaining a Rwanda visa online from Dominica is very simple. It takes less than 15 minutes to complete the e-visa application form on a computer or a phone, and there is no need to contact an embassy or consulate.
The Rwanda e-visa application form for Dominican citizens includes several questions regarding personal and passport details, such as:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
Dominican citizens applying for the eVisitor must also indicate their travel dates and the purpose of their trip to Rwanda.
To get an online Rwanda visa from Dominica, it is simply necessary to follow these steps:
Step 1: Fill out the Rwanda e-Visa application form
Step 2: Pay the Rwanda visa processing fee
Step 3: Submit the application
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The Rwanda e-visa also demands an online fee payment that must be made with a valid Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, or PayPal. Wire transfer is also accepted at Rwanda Immigration Services.
While filling up the online form, Dominican applicants must be very careful and double-check as many times as needed since any mistake might cause delay or denial.
If a Rwanda electronic visa application is denied, Dominicans can still appeal the decision.
Dominican citizens who have completed, submitted, and paid for an e-Visa will receive an email with the outcome to the address provided. The majority of messages are delivered within the next 24 hours, and no later than 72 hours.
An approved e-Visa for Rwanda is sent to the applicants’ email addresses in PDF format. Travelers do not need to fear losing their e-Visa. They can always check their email and download the PDF.
How to get a Rwanda visa for Dominican citizens
4. Rwanda visa fees for Dominican citizens:
The cost of a visa to travel from Dominica to Rwanda is determined by the type of visa and the processing time. Electronic visa fees cover processing costs and are typically lower than traditional embassy visa fees.
The Rwanda e-Visa Fee is divided into two types, which were called Service Fees and Government Fees
For processing time, we give you three options:
- Normal: People frequently select this option because it is the least expensive. Nonetheless, your visa will be delivered quickly. Your application will be processed in three days.
- Urgent: The urgent processing time is faster than the previous option. You will have your Rwanda e-visa ready within 2 days.
- Super urgent: This is the fastest available option we can provide. It is ideal if you want to apply on your way to the airport. Your Rwanda e-visa will be ready within just 24 hours
In addition, Rwandaimmigration.org recommend that you should buy a Covid travel insurance