Check Rwanda e visa requirements for Pakistani
Rwanda is a travel destination that should be on everyone's bucket list. From enchanting scenic views to a thriving, vibrant culture, this African country has a lot to offer. Citizens of Pakistan who wish to visit Rwanda need travel authorization before they can do so. Fortunately, the process of obtaining permission to enter Rwanda has been simplified by the introduction of the Rwanda e-visa, which was introduced in 2018. Rwanda e-Visa for Pakistanis has now become faster than ever before.
Find all the information and requirements for the online Rwanda visa from Pakistan on this page.
1. Rwanda e-Visa for Pakistani citizens:
The Rwanda e-visa is an electronic visa that allows Pakistanis residents to travel to Rwanda for such purposes as tourism, leisure, transit, and participating in conferences organized in the country.
The Rwanda e-visa for Pakistanis was introduced by the Rwandan government in 2018 to simplify the visa application process and to open the country up to foreign tourism.
Eligible citizens can complete a simple Rwanda visa application online in a matter of minutes. To receive an approved Rwanda e-visa via email, fill out the Rwanda e-visa form with personal and passport information, travel details, and answer a few security questions.
To visit Rwanda for reasons other than tourism, such as business, foreign citizens should apply for a Rwanda visa at Rwanda embassy in Pakistan
Types of Rwanda e-visas for Pakistanis:
There are 4 types of the Rwanda e-visa available to Pakistani passport holders:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: This single-entry type of visa covers a stay of up to 30 days from your arrival date.
- Rwanda conference visa: is an electronic visa that allows Pakistani citizens to enter Rwanda to attend a conference, meeting, or seminar. The Rwanda Conference e-visa is valid for 03 months from the entry date, and you are allowed to stay in the country for 30 days from your arrival date.
- Rwanda transit visa: Pakistani travelers transiting through Rwanda en route to another country can apply for a Rwanda transit e-visa. You can leave the airport temporarily during your stopover and have a short trip in Rwanda within 03 days. The validity of a Rwanda transit visa is 03 months from the arrival date with a single entry.
- East Africa Visa: Pakistanis choose to visit Rwanda, Kenya, and Rwanda on the same trip. Instead of applying for three different travel documents, travelers can obtain a Rwanda East Africa visa and have access to all three countries. The East Africa Visa is valid for 03 months after arrival, allows multiple entries between the 03 countries, and allows you to stay at your destination for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Pakistani citizens:
Before applying for a Rwanda e-visa, we recommend that you read through the Rwanda visa requirements for Pakistani citizens. The following are the most important requirements you must meet in order to obtain a Rwanda e-visa:
- Pakistan Passport Scan: All applicants are required to have passports. You must have a Pakistan passport that is valid for at least 6 months when you arrive in Rwanda. It should have at least 02 blank pages for verification stamps.
- Email address: In order to provide you with a Rwanda visa, we must have an email address to which you have access.
- Digital photo: You must have a recent passport-size digital photo in order to apply for a Rwanda visa online (either in JP
- EG or PNG format) and your photo with a clear face and background.
The Pakistani applicant must also provide the address of the accommodation in Rwanda where they will be staying during their trip, according to the online Rwanda e-visa requirements.
After receiving their approved e-visa for Rwanda via email, the Pakistani travelers must print a copy to present along with their passport upon arrival.
Holders of an approved Rwanda e-Visa must enter the country with the same passport they used to apply online. Dual nationals with multiple passports should be aware of this.
In addition, Pakistani citizens planning to travel to Rwanda in 2022 are recommended to consult the latest COVID-19 entry requirement.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa from Pakistan:
The Rwanda e-visa application process is simple and takes only a few minutes to complete. It is no longer necessary to visit an embassy or make lengthy phone calls to officials.
Pakistani citizens can apply for a Rwanda visa in 3 simple steps.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Once you have filled out the information, it is recommended that you double-check that everything is correct in order to avoid any delays with the application. After that, you will enter the payment step to complete the application form. There are 02 payment methods you can use to pay for your visa charge: Wire transfer ( HSBC bank transfer) or electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal). Then, simply submit the form and the Rwanda e-Visa will be processed.
If the form is correctly completed and applicants from Pakistan meet the Rwanda visa requirements for Pakistan, you will receive an approved e-visa as well as a confirmation email. The Rwanda e-visa for Pakistanis is electronically linked to the holder's passport, but a paper copy is still required.
4. Rwanda e-visa fee for Pakistanis:
Many countries around the world charge an application fee for visas, including Rwanda. The electronic visa application requires a fee to be paid by all applicants, including Pakistani citizens, and the fee is the same for all eligible nationals.
There are two kinds of Rwanda e-visa fees that Pakistani citizens will have to pay for to get an e-Visa to Rwanda, including a Rwanda e-visa service fee and a Rwanda Government fee.
For the government fee, since Pakistan is not on the exemption list of Rwanda, you need to add this fee to a total receipt.
Regarding the service fee, you can choose one of 03 available options, depending on the processing time you want:
- Normal: You will get your e-visa within 03 business days if you use this service type.
- Urgent: With this service type, you will get your e-visa within 48 hours.
- Super urgent: This type can help you get your e-visa within just 24 hours because of its priority
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda