Rwanda Visa Requirements for Lesotho Citizens 2023
Rwanda is known as the Land of a Thousand Hills and is a popular destination for gorilla tracking, which has aided the endangered species. The chance to see gorillas in their natural habitat is incredible. Trust the expert trackers and enjoy small, guided groups as you traverse bamboo-covered slopes and feel inspired as you observe these magnificent animals eating and sleeping during the day. Rwanda, Uganda, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo are home to the critically endangered mountain gorilla. Tracking gorillas in Rwanda is a popular activity that is accessible to the majority of visitors.
Rwanda e-visa for Lesotho citizens
According to the most recent gorilla census, there are 1,000 mountain gorillas in the wild and 604 in the Virunga Massif. Check out the Volcanoes National Park's twelve gorilla families. A silverback and a few females and young gorillas are usually present in the group. Park rangers keep an eye on them to keep them safe. Furthermore, groups of tourists can only spend one hour per day in contact with the gorillas.
Are you prepared to travel to Rwanda and believe you have everything you need to enter the country? Rwandaimmigration.org can assist you in confirming that you have all of the required documents for your trip. If you are from Lesotho, you must have a Rwanda e-Visa, but don't worry if you don't have one yet. Rwandaimmigration.org provides a service that allows travelers to apply online and receive their visas within a few hours.
Just apply for your Rwanda e-visa for Lesotho citizens!
1. Rwanda e-visa for Lesotho citizens:
To travel to Rwanda, all Lesotho passport holders must have a valid visa.
Lesotho citizens can apply for an electronic visa through a simple online process when traveling for tourism, leisure, family visits, conference or transit. Otherwise, they must go to the nearest Rwandan diplomatic representation and apply in person for a traditional visa.
Rwanda's government implemented an electronic visa system, allowing many countries to obtain an online visa to enter the country. Lesotho citizens can apply for a Rwandan visa online as one of the eligible nations.
Rwandan e-Visa for Lesotho citizens can be used as the electronic equivalent of a regular visa. Applicants may select the type of e-Visa that best meets their travel requirements. Tourist, business (conference), and transit e-Visas are all available.
The Rwanda e-visa is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival. Please keep in mind that this is a single-entry visa good for only one trip to Rwanda.
Applicants must complete a simple three-step online process in order to receive their approved e-Visa to Rwanda at their email address.
Lesotho passport holders can choose between four Rwanda e-Visa types, depending on whether they intend to visit Rwanda only once or multiple times. Both can be used for either tourist or business short-term trips. To fill out and submit the electronic form, all you need is an Internet-connected electronic device.
Lesotho citizens who wish to visit Rwanda for extended periods of time or for other reasons such as long-term relocation or professional opportunities should be aware that the Rwanda electronic visa does not apply to them. In their case, we recommend that they make an appointment with the Rwanda embassy in Lesotho to discuss better visa options.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: This visa allows you to visit Rwanda for 30 days in total if you are planning a longer trip. It’s a Single Entry visa, which means that Lesotho travelers only have one chance to enter Rwanda.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: is an electronic visa that allows you to attend conferences, meetings, or seminars there. This visa is suitable whether you are a speaker or a conference attendee. Once approved, Lesotho travelers are permitted a 30-day stay in Rwanda.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: is a great option for those who have a longer layover or a connecting flight. You can even leave the port of entry for up to three days to explore Rwanda with this document. This is a Single Entry e-visa that is valid for three days after arrival.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate E-Visa for travelers. Get an East Africa E-Visa to see as much as possible of East Africa! The East Africa E-Visa allows you to visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, as well. After 90 days, you can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya without restrictions. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa today!
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Lesotho citizens:
To [apply online] for a Rwanda e-visa for Lesotho citizens, you must obtain the following documents, which are required on rwandaimmigration.org. They should, however, not be a challenge for you:
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the intended date of arrival. Otherwise, your application may be rejected.
- At least two blank pages in the tourist’s passport
- A passport scan is required because we only require the information page of your passport.
- You can take your own digital photograph! and we can assist you with the rest of the details on rwandaimmigration.org's passport photo.
- Email address: When you apply with rwandaimmigration.org, your e-Visa will be delivered via email, so include a valid email address that you have consistent access to.
All communication, questions, and e-visa updates are sent to the registered email address. The credit or debit card is requested directly on the payment web at the end of the application form. The payment includes the visa fee, and the transaction is secure.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Lesotho citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Lesotho:
Rwandaimmigration.com’s application form was designed to simplify your journey plan. This three-step application form can be completed in a matter of minutes. If necessary, you can also contact rwandaimmigration.com's customer service. They are always ready to take your call and assist you.
- 1. In the first step, simply fill out the form with basic information such as your passport ID and date of arrival. You must also choose the procedure option that best suits your trip.
- 2. The main points of the second step are revision and payment. Pay close attention to your information. The reason for this is that this is the only time you can make changes. Please keep in mind that once the application has been processed, no changes can be made. Avoid this hassle by double-checking your information's spelling and accuracy.
- 3. Finally, if necessary, submit the application form and provide other supporting documents through email.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Lesotho visitors planning an African trip should first review the instructions for applying for a Rwanda visa online.
Lesotho tourists can expect to be asked for the following information:
- Personal data: full name, birth date, country, and so on.
- Contact information: email address, phone number
- Passport specifications include the expiration and issuance dates, as well as biographical information.
Lesotho citizens must submit their applications and wait 24 to 72 hours for their approved visa to arrive in their email inbox.
If the visa is denied, petitioners from Lesotho will receive an email explaining why their Rwanda visa application was denied, and they may be given the opportunity to correct the problem.
Check out the most frequently asked questions about the online visa for Rwanda for more information.
How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Lesotho
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Lesotho citizens:
The Rwanda e-visa fee for Lesotho citizens depends on the processing time you select. Here are the processing times you can choose from:
- Normal: You will receive your e-Visa within 3 business days if you choose this processing option
- Urgent: This option allows you to get your Rwanda e-visa in less than two days.
- Super urgent: This is your fastest option if you have to leave as soon as possible. Your application form is processed within 24 hours.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Rwanda travel insurance, which is the best support for your trip in case you are in trouble while abroad.
You can get personalized assistance from one of our customer service representatives; we are always happy to assist you with any questions you may have. Don't forget to check your Rwanda visa status to know how your visa is processed.
As you can see, obtaining a Rwanda e-visa is not difficult. We can assist you with the visa process, so please do not hesitate to use our services or contact us at any time!