Check Rwanda visa requirements for Omani citizens
When planning a trip to Rwanda for tourism, one thing to keep in mind is that you may need to apply for a visa ahead of time. The only way to get around it is if you are exempt. You will be relieved to learn, however, that Rwanda's visa policy includes an electronic visa system. It enables all non-visa-exempt nationalities to apply for a Rwanda visa online.
So, if you want to travel to Rwanda as a citizen of Oman, you need to apply for the Rwanda electronic Visa for Omani citizens. Our services can help you complete, process, and receive your Rwanda Visa for Omani citizens.
Here you will find the most up-to-date and comprehensive information you need to help you get through the process of obtaining your Rwanda Visa for Omani passport holders.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Omani citizens:
The Rwanda e-visa, also known as the Rwanda electronic visa, is an electronic visa waiver introduced in 2018 to modernize the country's visa policy and reduce passport control lines.
It allows eligible visitors from over 100 countries, including Oman, to visit Rwanda for tourism, business, or transit.
The Rwanda e-Visa for Omani citizens is a single entry visa. This visa will allow you to stay in Rwanda for a period of 30 days and is valid for a period of 90 days
Omani travelers can obtain a Rwanda electronic visa by simply filling out an online form, paying the application fee, and waiting up to 3 business days for their e-visa to arrive.
Travelers from Oman who wish to visit the country for another reason, such as medical treatment or business, should contact the Rwanda embassy in Oman.
Types of e-visas in Rwanda:
There are four types of electronic visas for Rwanda
- Rwanda e-Tourist Visa: Omani citizens who are planning to enter Rwanda for tourism-related purposes should apply for the Rwanda tourist e-Visa. With this type of e-Visa which is a single-entry document that is valid for 03 months from the issued date, Omani travelers can spend up to 30 days exploring Rwanda
- Rwanda Conference Visa: was designed for Omani travelers who wish to do business in Rwanda, such as visiting a regional office, holding meetings, and more. This visa covers a stay of up to 30 days for a single entry in Rwanda.
- Rwanda transit visa: Omanis transiting in Rwanda for a period not exceeding 72 hours.
- East Africa Visa: This visa is designated for traveling to Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda with just one visa. With an East Africa visa, Omanis can enter their destination multiple times within 03 months from the date of issue and stay for up to 90 days at a time.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Omani citizens:
Omani citizens must have a set of supporting documents on hand before applying for the Rwanda e-Visa and must follow the current entry requirements.
The following are the full terms and conditions for Omani citizens visiting Rwanda:
- A valid Omani passport – The traveler's passport must be valid for at least three months following the trip to Rwanda. This document will be electronically linked to the approved e-visa.
- Photo – Taken as recently as possible on a white background.
- E-mail address – Your Rwanda e-visa will be sent to you in PDF format via email.
Because the Rwanda electronic visa for Omani citizens is electronically linked to a specific passport, travelers with multiple passports should use the same passport that they used to complete the electronic visa application to travel to Rwanda
If the passport is due to expire within 6 months and/or there are no blank pages remaining, Omani citizens should obtain a new Omani passport before applying for the Rwanda e-Visa.
Once Omani applicants have gathered the necessary documents and met the general visa requirements for Omani travelers, they are ready to apply for a Rwanda e-Visa.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Oman:
Individuals from Oman will need to fill out an online application form in order to apply for the Rwanda e-visa. This is usually very quick, taking a matter of minutes.
Omani travelers can get an online Rwanda visa from Oman in 3 simple steps
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Applicants from Oman should exercise caution when entering information. Small errors and inconsistencies can cause visa applications to be delayed or even rejected. Before submitting the form, it is a good idea to double-check all of your answers.
It is best to provide an email address that is regularly used. This account will receive all correspondence, including Rwanda e-visa for Omani citizens. Omani applicants will also be kept up to date on the status of their applications.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Omani citizens:
To obtain a Rwanda e-visa for Omani citizens, Omani visitors have to pay two kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Regarding the service fee, it is determined by the length of time their application is processed. Basically, there are several available prices depending on what kind of service they choose. As the Omani nationals might expect, the sooner they want their application processed, the more fee they'll have to pay. We offer 03 options from which Omani nationals can choose the one that is most convenient for them:
- Normal: When you have plenty of time to wait for their documents, this is the cheapest option. They will receive their visa within 03 business days
- Urgent: Pay a higher fee, and our team will work on their travel request more quickly. They will receive their visa within 02 days
- Super Urgent: If they pay the premium fee, the travel document will be delivered immediately. They will receive their visa within 01 day.
Travelers should apply for a Rwanda e-visa well in advance of their trip in case of unexpected processing delays.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda