Check Rwanda visa requirements for Haitian citizens
Haiti is one of 148 countries that can apply for a Rwanda electronic visa. As a result, if you have a Haitian passport, you will be able to obtain a Rwanda e-Visa for Swedes, which is much easier to obtain than the traditional paper visa process. Because this process is entirely online, you will save a significant amount of time. There will be no more trips to the embassy, and no more wasted time.
An e-visa for Rwanda is not a novel concept. Its government first discussed it in 2018, but it believed that the time had come to put it into action. As a result, tourism in the region is growing. Perhaps the Saudis simply want to show the rest of the world what they have to offer.
You can see other important details about the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Haitian citizens in the list of questions we wrote below.
Rwanda e-visa for Haitian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Haitian citizens
One of the countries where citizens can obtain an electronic visa for Rwanda is Haiti. As a result, obtaining a visa from Rwanda is now easier than ever for Haitian citizens, and those interested in applying no longer need to travel to the embassy. You can apply online from the comfort of your own home with rwandaimmigraton.org! It is simple, quick, and easy; all you need are a few documents and an internet connection.
The Rwanda e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows you to enter Rwanda multiple times. You do not need to make an appointment or present original documents to the Embassy or Consular Office when applying for this document.
Rwanda e-visa for Haitian citizens is a single-entry visa authorization that is valid for 90 days after being issued.
The Rwanda e-visa is valid for tourism, business, and transit purposes. It is valid for entry into the country by air, land, or sea.
International visitors must fill out a quick application form to apply for a Rwanda visa online. This can be done in a matter of minutes from the comfort of the traveler's home or office.
Haitian nationals visiting Rwanda for reasons other than tourism or visiting family should contact the Rwandan embassy in Haiti to them.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: The Tourist e-Visa is a great option if you want to spend more time in Rwanda. With a Tourist e-Visa, you'll have 30 days to relax, visit friends, and enjoy Rwanda's food, culture, and natural beauty.
The Tourist e-Visa allows you to enter Rwanda only once in 30 days. After you enter, you'll have up to 30 days to explore and experience everything Rwanda has to offer. With our simplified online application, you can obtain your Tourist e-Visa.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: You only have a few days in Rwanda? The Transit e-Visa is an excellent choice for you. Once you arrive in Rwanda, you can stay for up to three days with this visa. You can obtain your Transit e-Visa right here.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This visa is intended for attending business meetings, conferences, and the like, and it allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days.
- East Africa e-visa: Looking for the total package? The East African e-Visa is the right one for you. With this E-Visa, you will be able to visit Uganda as well as Rwanda and Kenya. You can visit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you want during your 90-day stay, so apply for an East African e-Visa here.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Haitian citizens:
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Haitian citizens
You won’t need many things to apply online for your Rwanda e-visa for Haitian citizens. By using rwandaimmigration.org, you’ll only need these:
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months after your visa expires.
- A passport-sized digital photo in PDF format.
- The passport has at least 2 blank pages
- A recent passport photo — Scan and submit your passport photo with your application.
- E-mail address: When you apply with rwandaimmigration.org, you will receive your e-Visa via email, so enter a valid e-mail address that you have access to.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Haiti:
The application form created by rwandaimmigration.org is extremely simple and quick to complete. It should only take you 10 minutes. All you'd have to do is follow this three-step procedure.
- Step one: Fill out the form by answering the questions on the screen (they'll be simple questions like your full name and passport number) and selecting the processing option.
- Step two is to go over your notes and enter the payment platform to pay your fees. We will not charge you unless you authorize us, which is only possible after you see the total price.
- Step three, and final, simply upload the required items (if necessary) and click the “submit” button when you're ready to send the online form securely and quickly.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
When completing the Rwanda online application, it is necessary to complete the form with all of the following information:
- Passport details – nationality, passport number, expiration date
- Personal information – full name, date of birth, gender, nationality
To submit and complete the application, you must make an online payment using a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus. Following online payment confirmation, a successful candidate will receive the e-Visa for travel to Rwanda via the email address provided during the application. Please allow up to 1-3 business days from the time you submit your application to receive your e-Visa.
The passport information you enter on the Rwanda Online Application must match the passport details you intend to use to enter the kingdom. Otherwise, the e-visa will be ineffective upon arrival.
When entering Rwanda, the Haitian national must present both the approved e-visa and their passport.
If the Haitian traveler wishes to return to Rwanda after their visa expires, they must submit and obtain a new e-visa using the online application form.
How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Haiti
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Haitian citizens:
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
With rwandaimmigration.org, you’ll be able to select one of these three processing options:
- Normal: your e-Visa application form will be processed in 3 days
- Urgent: You’ll get your e-Visa in 2 days
- Super urgent: Since this is the fastest processing option, you’ll only have to wait 24 hours
Besides, Rwanda immigration services also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Rwanda travel insurance, car pick-up service in Rwanda, e-sim card in Rwanda