Check Rwanda visa requirements for Maltese citizens
Begin with Nyungwe Forest National Park, which has over 1,000 plant species, 322 bird species, and 75 mammal species. Rwanda is well-known for gorilla and chimpanzee trekking. However, because the prices are so high, most visitors opt for the chimps. The park also has East Africa's only canopy walk, which allows you to walk through a suspension bridge. The views of the rainforest, treetops, and mountains are breathtaking. Don't worry if you're afraid of heights! You can choose from 15 hiking trails and explore the forest as you go.
Continue to the King's Palace Museum, where you can see the sacred cows, also known locally as 'Inyambo.' Throughout the day, traditional singers can be seen performing rituals with the cows. Don't miss the impressive recreation of a 15th-century king's palace. Check out King Mutara III's royal residence, which perfectly combines Rwandan and European designs. We know you'll have a great time in Rwanda!
Before entering Rwanda, Maltese visitors must obtain a Rwanda Visa. Don't be concerned! Because Rwandaimmigration.org is ready to assist you with quick, easy, and dependable service.
With Rwandaimmigration.org, obtaining a Rwanda visa for Maltese citizens is a simple process! Continue reading about our services down below.
Rwanda e-visa for Maltese citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Maltese citizens:
Citizens of Malta planning a trip to Rwanda no longer need to apply for a visa at the nearest Rwandan embassy. Because Rwanda implemented an electronic visa system, Maltese citizens can apply for a Rwanda visa online. The online application process is nearly painless if you use Rwandaimmigration.org as your visa service.
The Rwanda e-Visa is a legitimate travel document that allows you to enter and travel within Rwanda via an electronic link in your passport.
This e-Visa allows you to enter the country for a variety of reasons and stay for a period of no more than 30 days per entry.
Rwanda has been providing electronic visas to citizens of many countries worldwide since 2018. The introduction of electronic visa applications simplifies and expedites all of the formalities that can now be completed entirely online.
Rwanda e-visa for Maltese citizens enables a trip to Rwanda to explore the tourist side of the country or to handle various business matters. There is no need to go to the Rwanda Embassy to obtain a visa.
Those wishing to visit Rwanda for purposes or for periods of stay not permitted by the Evisa should contact the Rwandan embassy in Malta for more information.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: allows a single entry into Rwanda for a maximum of 30 days.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: serves as a single-entry permit for a 30-day stay. It is, however, issued for all business purposes, including attending business meetings, conferences, and contract negotiations.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: This type of visa is issued to travelers passing through Rwanda. Transit e-visa is valid for a period not exceeding seventy-two hours.
- East Africa e-visa: With this visa, you can travel to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda with just one document. You can stay in three countries for 90 days with this visa.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Maltese citizens:
Complete the Rwanda electronic visa form with personal and trip details. Furthermore, do not start the process unless you have a confirmed flight to Rwanda.
The Rwanda e-visa for Maltese citizens also requires the following:
- Passport scan, travelers must have passports with at least 6 months validity after arrival and two blank pages.
- Photograph of the applicant.
- A scan of the traveler's passport information page. Please ensure that you have a clear and legible copy of your Maltese passport's biographical data page.
- To stay in touch with rwandaimmigration.org, you must have a valid email address.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must apply for your visa through a traditional channel, such as an embassy or consulate. This process can take up to a month, so get started as soon as possible!
If you meet all of the requirements listed above, continue reading to learn how you can get your e-Visa online in just one business day.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Maltese citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Malta:
Here's how to apply for a Rwanda e-visa for Maltese citizens. Rwandaimmigration.org allows you to complete and submit your application entirely online.
- 1. Fill out the questionnaire in the online application and select a processing time based on your travel plans.
- 2. Examine your personal details and select a payment method, whether PayPal, American Express, Visa, valid credit/debit card, or wire transfer.
- 3. To complete the process, upload the approving documents. Then, on the lower right side of the application page, click the “submit” button, and you're done!
Print out your approved Rwanda eVisa and prepare to show it along with your Maltese passport when entering Rwanda.
After gathering all of these requirements, applicants from Malta can begin the process of filling out the application form, which includes answering questions about the Maltese national's identity, such as the following:
- Full name.
- Place and date of birth.
- Nationality and country of citizenship.
- Contact details.
- Passport number and dates of issue and expiry.
The processing time for the Rwanda e-Visa is typically 1 to 3 days, with delays caused by errors or an incomplete application form.
How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Malta
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Maltese citizens:
When applying for a Rwanda visa online, you need to pay two kinds of Rwanda e-Visa fees, including a visa service fee and a government fee. Furthermore, the visa service fee is determined by the option you select for the processing time of your application and the type of visa. As you might expect, the faster you want your travel document, the more you'll have to pay. The following prices already include service fees and processing times:
- Normal: Is most commonly chosen due to its low cost. You will receive your visa within 72 hours.
- Urgent:receive your travel document in just 3 days.
- Super urgent: You will receive your visa within 24 hours. As you can guess, the price increases more.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Rwanda travel insurance.
If you have any questions about the Rwanda visa requirements for Maltese citizens, please contact our customer service center. They are available whenever you require assistance. You can also reach them by email at [email protected].
Choose rwandaimmigration.com and let us help you realize your travel dreams.