Check Rwanda visa requirements for Argentine citizens
There are numerous factors to consider when planning a trip to Rwanda. One of them is that you may need to apply for a visa ahead of time. Most nationalities must obtain one. However, since Rwanda adopted the electronic visa system, you may be able to obtain a Rwanda e-Visa online for Argentine citizens. In case you are eligible, rwandaimmigration.org can help you get the document you need with little to no effort in just a few days.
This comprehensive list outlines everything travelers need to know when applying for the Rwanda e-Visa online.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Argentine citizens:
Argentine citizens need a visa to stay in Rwanda for longer days. The Rwanda visa for Argentine citizens is now available online, offering a quick and convenient solution for travelers.
The process to obtain the Rwanda tourist visa for Argentine citizens online is quick, simple, and, most importantly, secure.
The Rwanda e-Visa application process is entirely electronic, with no need to visit a Rwanda Embassy in Argentina
The Rwanda electronic visa for Argentine citizens —simply shortened to the Rwanda e-visa— was originally introduced in 2018 as a way to modernize the country’s visa policy and cut down on passport control queues.
The Rwanda visa is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival. It allows a single entry to Rwanda.
Argentine nationals traveling to Rwanda for other purposes such as to work or study are required to contact a Rwanda Embassy or Consulate in their country of residence.
Type of Rwanda e-visa:
Learn about the different types of e-Visa, and which one will give you the travel experience you’re looking for.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Argentine passing through Rwanda who wants to see the country can also apply for a Rwanda transit e-visa. The holder of this visa may stay in Rwanda for up to three days between flights.
- Rwanda tourist visa: You will need a tourist e-Visa to enter the country for sightseeing and visiting friends or relatives. This visa is valid for 03 months from the arrival date, allowing a stay of 30 days. During this time, you are free to explore this amazing world filled with rare animals and natural landscapes.
- Rwanda conference e-visa is intended for people who want to participate in business-related activities such as attending exhibitions, meeting with partners in Rwanda, looking for business opportunities, etc... This type of e-visa is valid for the same period of time as a tourist e-Visa.
- East Africa e-visa: is a travel authorization document that allows you to enter Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya simultaneously. The East Africa visa allows you to enter within 90 days. However, you can freely enter and exit Uganda and Kenya. The East Africa E-Visa like the Rwanda visa for Argentine citizens is also available online with rwandaimmigration.org
2. Rwanda visa requirements for Argentine citizens:
Argentine nationals are eligible to obtain an e-visa for a visit to Rwanda if they meet the government's requirements.
Argentine travelers must have the following documents in order to apply for an e-visa online:
- An authentic and valid Argentine passport, valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date in Rwanda.
- The passport has to be at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A digital photo of the applicant's head and shoulders. The photo must be free of glares and reflections, and it must meet Rwanda's passport photograph requirements.
- A scan or copy of the applicant's passport's biographical page
- An email address from which Argentine citizens will receive their electronic visa to Rwanda
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Argentina:
Travelers from Argentina who meet the basic requirements for the Rwanda e-visa can begin the application process by filling out an online form with their biographical and passport information.
The Rwanda online visa form is a simple questionnaire with standard online visa questions. Argentine citizens will be required to confirm their registration and provide the following personal information during the first part of their e-Visa form:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Country of citizenship
- Date of arrival and departure
They will receive an email in their inbox requesting them to confirm their application. Once done, they can continue with the process.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Applicants from Argentina should carefully review all of the information on their application form. Any mismatches or spelling errors could result in their petition being denied, and they will have to reapply. Once the application form has been submitted, the processing fees are non-refundable.
Argentine citizens complete the e-Visa application by paying the e-Visa processing fee. The payment is made through a secure online platform, and all they have to do is make sure their card is active for online payments and has enough funds.
The evaluation process of the Rwanda e-Visa applications by Argentine citizens
Global Immigration Services analyzes all the e-visas requests and usually replies with a resolution in 24 hours.
Argentine citizens who completed their forms will receive a confirmation email with a link to download their authorized e-visa in PDF format, which they must print as soon as possible.
We recommend submitting the e-visas forms at least 03 business days before the arrival date.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Argentine citizens:
The cost of Rwanda e-Visas is determined by the type of visa and the option you select for the processing time of your application. Obviously, the slowest option is also the most affordable. Here is what you can opt for:
- Normal: This option has been designed for travelers who have enough time for their trip because it provides the document in a few days at a low cost. Get your document in 03 days
- Urgent: For travelers who need their documents quickly, this option is available at an additional cost. Obtain your document in 02 days
- Super Urgent: This is the most expensive option for those who need their document urgently. You can expect to receive your document in 01 day.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda