Check Rwanda visa requirements for Vatican citizens
Because the internet is now a major mode of communication, many countries have incorporated e-visa into their visa policies in order to take advantage of it. Rwanda has followed suit, issuing e-Visas to 40 nationalities. Rwanda will add new nationalities to its list in the future.
If you are from the Vatican, you are one of the 148 nationalities who are no longer required to visit the Rwanda embassy. You can get your e-Visa in as little as 15 minutes online. Going to the Rwanda embassy for your visa is becoming increasingly rare, and Rwanda Immigration Services understands this and will assist you in this process.
Continue reading to learn about the Rwanda visa for Vatican citizens, how to apply for a visa to Rwanda, and other useful information about traveling to Rwanda from the Vatican.
Rwanda e-visa for Vatican citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Vatican citizens:
A visa is required for Vatican citizens to visit Rwanda. Visitors from the Vatican must apply for a Rwandan visa before departing.
Tourists and other eligible Vatican visitors can now apply for a visa online. In January 2018, the Rwanda e-Visa for Vatican citizens was launched.
Among methods of applying for a visa, the Rwandan electronic visa is the most convenient option for Vatican visitors. Citizens of the Vatican are no longer required to apply for a visa at the Rwandan Embassy. Rwanda's e-Visa application is entirely online. Vatican passport holders may visit Rwanda for a short period of time for tourism, business, or transit.
Depending on whether you choose a single-entry or multiple-entry permit, the Rwanda e-Visa is valid for 30 or 90 days. The online visa validity period begins on the entry date specified in the application form.
The Rwandan government provides various types of visas based on the specific reasons for which an individual or group intends to visit the country. Travelers are therefore advised to review the various types of visas available from the Rwandan government in order to determine which one is best suited to their needs.
The Rwandan government's new online e-visa application process simplifies the process of obtaining a visa for short-term stays.
Travelers from the Vatican to Rwanda for purposes other than tourism, such as work or study, must apply for a visa at a Rwanda embassy in the Vatican in their home country.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda transit e-visa: For travelers from the Vatican who can only make a short trip to Rwanda, this is the preferred e-Visa. Prior to departure, transit e-visa holders are allowed to stay in Rwanda for three days.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: The Tourist E-Visa is designed for visitors who want to spend as much time as possible in Rwanda. This option allows you to relax, visit friends and family, or go on a tour. In the beautiful country of Rwanda, you'll have all the time in the world to do whatever you want. This e-Visa is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance. Once inside Rwanda, you have 30 days before your return flight or next destination.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: It is an electronic visa that allows you to enter Rwanda for conferences, meetings, and seminars. This visa is suitable for both speakers and attendees at the conference. This visa is valid for a maximum of 30 days Per Entry and allows a Single Entry.
- East Africa e-visa: If you want to see as much of East Africa as possible, this is the E-Visa for you. You can visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya with an East Africa E-Visa. During your 90-day stay, you can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya without restrictions
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Vatican citizens:
Applying for a Rwanda e-visa online from the Vatican is not difficult, but you must meet a few requirements. Several documents and information are required during the application process. They are listed below:
- Passport - ensure that it is valid for at least 6 months after your arrival date in Rwanda. It should also have a blank page for the visa stamp.
- Email - It is critical that you provide a valid email address because we will send your visa to that address. To avoid complications, print your visa and bring it with you.
- Scan of the passport's information page
- Please provide a recent digital photo in digital format.
- Payment method: You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. Before checking out, have your preferred method of payment ready
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Vatican citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from the Vatican:
Vatican citizens with a mobile device and a stable internet connection can complete the Rwanda e-Visa application form for Iran from the comfort of their homes or office.
The application process is quick and easy to fill in, taking about 15 minutes. Vatican visitors must provide the following personal and passport information in the application form:
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport number
- Contact information.
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
Although the Rwanda e-Visa is not yet available, Rwandaimmigration.org is working hard to create a quick and easy online application process. That's why we're working on a three-step application form that will only take you a few minutes to complete. Furthermore, rwandaimmigration.org's customer support service will be available for free 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Step 1: Fill out the online forms with your personal information, then choose a processing method.
- Step 2: Double-check that all of the information is correct before selecting a payment method.
- Step 3: Download and print out the Rwanda e-visa and ready for your trip.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Rwanda e-visa processing time for Vatican citizens
A Rwanda visa can take up to three business days to process for Vatican citizens. The process may take longer if there is a high demand or if there are any errors in the application form.
Before submitting the form, Vatican citizens must ensure that the information provided is true and correct; otherwise, the Rwanda e-visa may be denied.
Applicants to the Vatican are strongly advised to begin the application process several days in advance to avoid delays.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Vatican citizens:
To apply for a Rwanda visa online from the Vatican, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Rwanda e-visa fees for Vatican citizens
The final cost will depend on the processing method you select. Here are the options we designed for you:
- Normal: to have your results delivered on time and at a reasonable cost. You will receive your Rwanda e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: will process your application more quickly and send your Rwanda e-visa results in less time, but at a higher cost. You will receive your Rwanda e-visa within 2 business days.
- Super urgent: this is the quickest processing option for delivering your results, but it is more expensive than the previous options. You will receive your Rwanda e-visa within 1 business day.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Rwanda travel insurance.
If you have any questions about the Rwanda e-visa for Vatican citizens or any other travel documents you want to obtain through rwandaimmigration.org, please contact our customer service.