Check Rwanda visa requirements for Vanuatu citizens
More than 140 nationalities, including Vanuatu, can now apply for a Rwanda e-Visa. This is excellent news for Vanuatuans because you no longer need to go to the Rwanda embassy to obtain a Rwanda visa for Vanuatu citizens, which is a big selling point. All you need now is a device and an internet connection to apply for a Rwanda e-Visa online.
The Rwanda e-Visa is far easier to obtain than the traditional Rwanda visa, which must be obtained through the embassy. As a result, you won't have to waste your time and effort. You can apply from the comfort of your own home.
This post will provide more information about this e-visa and how to apply for it on rwandaimmigration.org.
Rwanda e-visa for Vanuatu citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Vanuatu citizens:
In January 2018, the Rwandan government said the e-visa system would likely launch soon. Because the e-visa system is entirely online, this could be a fantastic opportunity for many travelers who want to avoid wasting time at the embassy. However, as previously stated, Rwandaimmigration.org does not provide this e-visa, and the company is unaware of the official guidelines because they have not yet been made public- we expect to know this information shortly.
To visit Rwanda, Vanuatu citizens must obtain a consular visa. Remember that you may be eligible for a Rwandan e-Visa in the future.
The Rwanda e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows you to enter the country via an electronic link in your passport.
A Rwandan e-Visa can be obtained as a single-entry or multiple-entry visa, granting 30- or 90-day stays within the country. As with Rwanda electronic visas, the validity period varies from 30 to 90 days.
There are 4 types of online Rwanda e-visa for Vanuatu citizens to choose from based on their itinerary and length of stay:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: This allows travelers to stay for up to 30 days in Rwanda for tourism purposes. Travelers must leave Rwanda before the 30-day validity of their e-visa expires. A visa extension can be requested in Rwanda, but there will be an additional fee.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: It allows you to travel to other countries through Rwanda and wish for a short stay of fewer than 72 hours. The validity of the e-visa is 72 hours from the date of entry.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This electronic visa allows you to attend conferences, meetings, and seminars in Rwanda. Whether you are a speaker or an attendee, this visa is perfect. The Rwanda conference e-visa is valid for a maximum of 30 days Per Entry and allows a Single Entry.
- East Africa e-visa: The East Africa Tourist Visa allows multiple entries within the three countries and is valid for 90 days per entry.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Vanuatu citizens:
The following documents are needed when applying for a Rwanda e-visa for Vanuatu citizens:
- Check the expiry date of your passport to ensure it is valid for at least another 6 months after your arrival and has at least one blank page.
- Photographed recently on a white background
- E-mail address - Your Rwanda e-visa will be e-mailed in PDF format.
- When you fill out the application, Rwanda Immigration Services will ask you to prepare a scan of the information page of your passport.
- Return flight ticket – this will give the immigration officers the impression that you intend to return home before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – If you stay with family or friends, you can ask them to write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – tell us what cities you'd like to see in Rwanda.
- Means of payment – Rwandaimmigration.org accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Visa, American Express, Master Card, or bank transfer.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Vanuatu citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Vanuatu:
Vanuatu citizens can get an e-visa to Rwanda in 3 steps:
- 1. Fill out the Rwanda e-visa application form online.
- 2. Pay the e-Visa application fees and submit the application.
- 3. Receive your Rwanda visa approval via email.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The electronic visa system is quick and easy to use. The form takes a few minutes to complete, and visas are processed quickly.
Applicants should revise and double-check their information before submitting the Rwanda e-visa form. Errors or mistakes in the application may result in visa delays or rejection.
Vanuatu citizens must fill out the Rwanda e-visa form with basic information such as:
- Personal data: full name, nationality, and date of birth.
- Passport information: number, issue date, and expiry date.
- Travel information: arrival date and reason for the visit.
Within 3 business days of submitting the online visa application, the applicant will receive an update on the status of their application. There may be additional processing required depending on the application.
As soon as the e-visa application is approved, the e-visa is emailed to the traveler's email address. The visitor must then keep a copy of the e-Visa on their smartphone or handheld device and take it to the airport. To enter Rwanda, the passport and the e-visa must be presented at the airport.
Rwanda e-visa fees for Vanuatu citizens
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Vanuatu citizens:
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
We still don't have specific information about processing times and fees, but the following Rwandaimmigration.org options can give you an idea:
- Normal: You'll have to wait at least 3 business days.
- Urgent: You'll only have to wait 2 business days.
- Super urgent: You'll only have to wait 1 business day.
In addition, we recommend that you buy a Rwandan travel insurance
The customer support team can provide safe and secure services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information on the Rwanda e-visa for Vanuatu citizens, visit rwandaimmigration.org.