Check Rwanda visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens
We're sure you want to see everything Rwanda has to offer. Begin in Kigali, Rwanda's capital, which has hills, valleys, and a modern city. There are over a million people living here. The city was founded in 1907 and became the capital of Rwanda after the country gained independence in 1962. Explore the tree-lined boulevards and clean squares, where residents will greet you with open arms. Visit Kigali Cultural Village, where artisans and food vendors sell a variety of delectable treats.
Check out the modern atmosphere at Nyarugenge Hill, the business district. Explore Nyarutarama Lake, which is surrounded by a golf course. We are confident that you will have a relaxing day exploring nature and observing Rwanda's birds. Don't miss the Kigali Genocide Memorial, which commemorates the over one million Rwandans who were killed in 1994. The burial gardens and exhibitions teach visitors about these people's lives.
So, if you want to travel to Rwanda as a Lithuanian citizen, you need to apply for the Rwanda Visa for Lithuanian Citizens. That is why, at Rwanda Immigration Services, we can assist you in completing, processing, and receiving your Rwanda Visa for Lithuanian citizens.
Here you will find the most up-to-date and comprehensive information you need to help you through the process of obtaining your Rwanda e-Visa for Lithuanian citizens.
Rwanda e-visa for Lithuanian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Lithuanian citizens:
The Rwanda e-Visa is an electronic visa that the Rwanda government implemented in 2018 to simplify and expedite the visa application process for all eligible visitors.
The Rwanda e-visa for Lithuanian citizens works in the same way as a regular visa but is far more convenient to obtain because the entire process can be completed online. Lithuanians can travel to Rwanda for business or tourism purposes with an online visa.
The Rwanda e-Visa is a single-entry visa that is valid for 03 months from the arrival date and allows its holders to enter Rwanda for business and tourism purposes for up to 30 days.
Tourists can save time and money by applying for an eVisa before their trip by applying for one before they leave.
The first step is to determine which visa you require. Rwanda has four main visa categories, which are as follows:
- Rwanda tourist visa: The single-entry visa allows the travelers to stay in Rwanda for a maximum of 30 days from the arrival date for vacation, tourism, or medical reasons.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: If you are a Lithuanian national, you can apply for the Rwanda Conference E-Visa. If you want to attend or speak at a conference, meeting, or seminar in Rwanda, this travel document is available. This visa permits a stay of up to 30 days after arrival and allows for one entry into Rwanda.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: allows travelers to pass through Rwanda on their way to their next destination. It is granted for stays of less than 03 days and is intended for short layovers.
- East African e-visa: serves as a multiple-entry permit and is valid for 90 days from the date of entry into Uganda. If you choose this type of e-Visa, you will be able to visit not only Rwanda but also Uganda and Kenya! Furthermore, when selecting the East Africa type, numerous entries among these countries are available.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens:
Filling out the application form is simpler than you think. To begin, you'll need a few things, starting with the application. Everything you need is at your fingertips, and the list of Rwanda e-visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens is short:
- Valid Passport - Your passport must have at least 6 months of validity remaining from the intended arrival date in Rwanda, as well as two blank pages for stamping.
- A scan of the bio-data page of your valid passport
- Photograph of the applicant's face (that can be easily taken using a phone or a PC camera)
- E-mail address - You need to provide a personal valid email address with correct spelling because once your visa is approved, Rwanda Immigration Services will send you a copy of the document in PDF format via e-mail. At the immigration office, a hard copy will be required. Remember that once your visa is approved, it will be electronically linked to your passport; this is why it is critical to send you a document version that you can print.
- A valid payment method – Finally, you will need to have a valid debit or credit card, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express in order to pay the visa fees.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Lithuanian citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Lithuania:
For your application, Rwanda Immigration Services designed a simple online form. It's as simple as three steps. If you require assistance, you can always contact our support service at Rwanda Immigration Services. Someone is available 24/7 to support you.
The first step of the application process is to fill out the application form with your basic information. It is simple and should take you only 10 minutes. You also need to select the processing time. Be aware that your choice will affect the total cost of your Rwanda e-visa.
The second step of the application process includes a quick but thorough revision and payment. Make certain that all of the information you provide is correct. You cannot change any information once the application has been processed, and the Government fee is non-refundable.
Finally, the third step is to download and print out the Rwanda e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
In addition, you can choose to apply for a regular visa for Rwanda at Rwanda embassy in Lithuania if you visit the country for other reasons.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Rwanda e-visa for Lithuanian citizens?
An email will be sent to the applicant once the Rwanda e-visa for Lithuanian citizens has been approved. It usually takes 24 hours to 03 business days for Lithuanian travelers to receive their Rwanda e-visa.
It is assumed that all details and information have been correctly filled out. The Rwanda visa application will be delayed or rejected if there are any issues with it.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Lithuanian citizens:
The Rwanda e-visa fees for Lithuanian citizens differ depending on their particular type and processing time. To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
In that regard, Rwanda Immigration Services created three processing times so that you can choose the one that's best for you. They are as follows:
- Normal: You will receive your visa via e-mail within 03 business days if you choose this service. It is the cheapest option available to you.
- Urgent: Choose this option if you wish to expedite the application process for your Rwanda e-visa.
- Super urgent: if you have to leave as soon as possible, this is your best option. We will have your visa application processed within 24 hours.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Rwanda travel insurance before traveling to Rwanda.
Traveling to Rwanda from Lithuania is so easy to do with our help. Simply apply online and let Rwanda Immigration Services do the rest with the Rwanda Embassy.