Rwanda visa requirements for American Samoan citizens
Since time immemorial, the African continent has been one of the most popular tourist destinations.
In addition, there are enthralling African savannas, whose wildlife is only found in zoos elsewhere in the world, as well as paradisiacal beaches and snowy mountains
That is why, for a long time, tourists from American Samoa have chosen one of the African countries as their vacation destination.
However, one country stands out from the rest of the African continent for the tranquility it can offer its visitors and the wonders within its borders.
Wonders that everyone should see at least once in their lives.
We're talking about Rwanda, a country in East Africa whose biodiversity and diverse cities attract a large number of tourists each year who want to learn more about this amazing place.
For any of these travel documents, you can apply online at rwandaimmigration.org. Interested in traveling to Rwanda? Learn more about the Rwanda Visa requirements for American Samoan citizens.
1. Rwanda e-visa for American Samoan citizens:
Previously, in order to enter Rwanda, one had to apply for a visa at an embassy which was a time-consuming process.
But, because the country is so open to tourism, another way to apply for a visa in a simpler way had to be developed, so that all potential tourists could obtain a visa quickly.
This system is known as e-visa or Electronic Visa, and as the name implies, it is an electronic procedure that must be completed online and is only available to certain nationalities.
For American Samoan citizens, e-visas are available to enter Rwanda, making the visa application process much simpler. These e-visas can even be obtained in advance.
The Rwanda e-Visa for American Samoan citizens is an official travel document that allows all visitors to enter the country. From the date of arrival, this visa is valid for three months. Before entering the country, you will also need the Passenger Locator Form, which verifies that you do not have any Covid-19 symptoms.
American Samoan citizens who wish to stay in the country for longer than 1 month, or for other travel purposes, need to apply for a visa at the Rwanda Embassy in American Samoa .
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
Through the online system, you must submit the required documents and personal information in order to get permission to enter Rwanda
Depending on the type of e-Visa, the length of stay will differ. Please read the conditions below carefully.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: For those travelers who plan to visit Rwanda. The validity of the e-Visa is up to 03 months from the date of arrival. This allows single entry and a 30 day stay in Rwanda.
- Rwanda transit e-Visa: Passengers who stay in Rwanda for less than 72 hours depart for other countries. This e-Visa allows you to stay for 72 hours from the time you enter the country.
- Rwanda business e-visa: Businessmen may stay for up to 30 days on a business trip to attend exhibitions, workshops, corporate events, conferences, and meetings. The e-Visa has the same validity as a tourist e-Visa, which is up to 30 days from the date of arrival.
- East Africa e-visa: There is no doubt that this is the best way to explore Uganda and its neighboring countries. With the East Africa E-Visa, you will be able to enter and exit Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda without restrictions during your 90-day stay. Apply for an E-Visa to East Africa today.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for American Samoan citizens:
There are only a few Rwanda electronic visa requirements for American Samoan citizens. They include the following items:
- Valid passport: All travelers need their own passport, which is valid for at least 06 months at the time of arrival in Rwanda and has at least 02 blank pages.
- Digital Photo – the picture must be recent and taken on a white background.
- A digital scan of the passport’s biography page
- Email address: This is where we'll send your E-Visa once we've verified your information. As soon as you receive your E-Visa, you can use it or print a copy so that you have a copy on hand.
Applicants with dual citizenship must also use the passport used to enter Rwanda when completing the application. If a different passport is presented when entering the country, the visa will become invalid.
Once applicants from American Samoa have gathered all the necessary documents and have complied with the Rwanda visa requirements for American Samoan citizens, they are ready to apply for the Rwanda e-Visa.
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from American Samoa:
You can apply for a Rwanda visa online on this website. We are open 24 hours and 7 days a week. You should submit your application at least 03 days before your departure.
American Samoan passport holders can get their Rwanda visa in just 3 steps:
- Step 1: Complete the electronic visa form.
- Step 2: Pay the Rwanda e-Visa fees for American Samoans.
- Step 3: Download the Rwanda e-Visa and print it out.
Once the Rwanda application is approved, American Samoan travelers will receive an email containing their e-Visa in PDF format.
Applicants from American Samoa are advised to prepare a printed copy of their Rwanda e-Visa since they will be asked to show it at the border crossing along with their passports.
Rwanda e-Visa processing time for American Samoans:
Rwanda e-Visas for American Samoans are usually processed instantly. In some cases, it can take up to 1 to 3 business days before American Samoan candidates obtain the e-Visa approval.
It is important to remember that errors and omissions in the form can cause delays in the Rwanda e-Visa application process and even lead to visa denial. That is why American Samoan passport holders are advised to apply for the Rwanda e-Visa at least 72 hours before traveling.
4. Rwanda visa fees for American Samoan citizens:
Remember that the processing time and visa type (tourist, conference, transit, or East Africa visa) will determine the total amount of your Rwanda e-visa.
For the processing time, visitors have three options from which to choose, which are as follows:
- Normal: Your application is processed within 72 working hours
- Urgent: the Rwanda visa is ready within just 48 working hours
- Super urgent – you receive your e-visa within just 24 working hours
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Means of payment – regarding payments, rwandaimmigration.org is flexible. We accept debit or credit cards, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda