Check Rwanda visa requirements for Mauritanian citizens
You're in luck if you have a Mauritanian passport and want to visit Rwanda. This nationality is eligible to apply online for a Rwanda e-Visa, which means you can avoid going to the nearest Rwanda Embassy to obtain your visa.
Another thing you should know is that with the services of Rwanda Immigration Services, you can get your Rwanda e-Visa within 1 to 3 business days with only 10 minutes of effort on your part. You won't need to do much, and Rwanda Immigration Services will handle the majority of the legwork.
This article has been written to answer some of your questions about the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Mauritanian citizens.
Rwanda e-visa for Mauritanian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Mauritanian citizens:
Nowaday, you can apply for Rwanda e-Visa, this is possible in the comfort of your home thanks to the e-Visa system.
The only thing you need to get your Rwanda e-Visa is a computer or a smartphone connected to the internet.
There are more than 200 nationalities that can apply for Rwanda e-visa, including Mauritania.
The Rwanda e-Visa is an official electronic document that allows legal entry into Rwanda for tourism, leisure, conferences, transit, and visiting family.
Rwanda visas can now be obtained online by simply completing and submitting an application form! Travelers can apply for four different Rwanda e-Visa types using any working device with an internet connection.
The approved online visa is emailed to the applicant in PDF format. Those who are not eligible to apply for an e-visa to Rwanda but wish to visit the country for other reasons should contact the Rwandan embassy in Mauritania for more information.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: The visa allows for a single stay of up to 1 month for any traveler visiting Rwanda on holiday or leisure purposes.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: This visa allows travelers to stay for up to three days in the country while on their way to another destination.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: Mauritanian citizens are eligible to apply for the Rwanda Conference E-Visa. Those interested in attending or speaking at a conference, meeting, or seminar in Rwanda can use this travel document. Upon arrival in Rwanda, the Rwanda Conference E-Visa allows for single entry for a maximum of 30 days from the arrvial date
- East Africa e-visa: For up to 90 days, you can cross the borders of Rwanda, Kenya and Uganda multiple times.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Mauritanian citizens:
Don't worry, Rwanda Immigration Services will handle everything for Mauritanian citizens. You just need to upload your requirements to begin the application process. The majority of the requirements are simple. Indeed, you may already have everything you require. The following are the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Mauritanian citizens:
- Valid Passport - your passport need to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in Rwanda.
- A passport scan of the information page
- A digital photo of the biographical page of the Mauritanian passport..
- The passport must have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A valid email address is also required to receive the e-Visa
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Mauritanian citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Mauritania
Rwanda Immigration Services has designed an easy-to-use application form for the Rwanda e-visa. You will only need to complete three steps. This can be completed in 10 minutes, and if you have any questions, please contact Rwanda Immigration Services's customer service. Our customer service team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you with the process.
- 1. In the first step, you must provide personal information such as your name, address, e-mail, nationality, passport information, and other basic information.
- 2. The second step of the application form requires revision and payment. While reviewing your information, you should pay close attention. This is significant because corrections are not permitted once the application has been processed. This will cause you to go through the entire process again, including payment. You can avoid this inconvenience by double-checking your information.
- 3. After completing the first two steps, you can submit your application and wait for it to arrive within the timeframe you specify. Remember that you may need to attach the required documents in this final step.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The processing time for a Rwanda e-Visa can take a range of 1 to 3 business days. We truly recommend apply as soon as possible to ensure that you receive your approved entry permit on time.
After receiving the e-Visa via email, travelers shoud print a hard copy of their Rwanda visa and bring it with them to their Rwanda port of entry. As an added measure of security, border officials will ask to verify that your records match theirs.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Mauritanian citizens:
The cost of your Rwanda e-visa as a Mauritanian citizen varies depending on which visa you choose and the processing speed you choose. To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee
Your application is processed within the timeframe you specify. To that end, Rwanda Immigration Services provide three options:
- Normal:your Rwanda e-Visa arrives within 3 days
- Urgent: This processing time enables you to obtain your e-Visa in two days.
- Super urgent: This is the quickest option, so you'll only have to wait 24 hours.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Rwanda travel insurance
If you want to learn more about this Rwanda e-Visa requirement for Mauritanian citizens, click here; we also have some Rwanda tourism information. However, if you prefer personalized attention, we recommend that you contact us.