Check Rwanda visa requirements for Thai citizens
Beautiful and appealing! This is the first thought that comes to mind when one sets foot in the land of a thousand hills. Rwanda's colorful culture speaks volumes about what lies beneath its beautiful landscape, which is endowed with a diverse culture. Rwanda is a beautiful country with beautiful hills, springs, cultural sites, wildlife, and many other attractions.
The Rwanda e-Visa for Thai citizens simplifies the process of obtaining a visa for Rwanda. Thai citizens can apply for their Rwanda e-visa in minutes thanks to the electronic visa system. The Rwanda e-visa eliminates the need to physically visit an embassy or consulate.
The online Rwanda visa for Thai citizens is only valid for one entry. Once approved, it allows the holder to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days. When the traveler leaves the country, the e-Visa will expire. The Rwanda e-visa, as a single-entry visa, can only be used once to enter Rwanda.
Rwanda e-visa for Thai citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Thai citizens:
The Rwandan government recently implemented an electronic visa system in order to promote tourism in the country.
Thailand is one of the countries whose citizens can apply for a Rwanda visa online rather than visiting a Rwandan embassy or consulate. The entire process takes only a few minutes, and travelers can apply for the e-Visa from the convenience of their own homes or offices. The Rwanda e-Visa for Thai citizens allows travelers to visit the country for tourism, leisure, and visiting family and guarantees a maximum stay of up to 30 days. It is valid for a single entry into Rwanda.
The Rwandan government offers a variety of visas to visitors who wish to visit the country for reasons other than tourism. Travelers should research the various types of visas offered by the Rwandan government and select the one that best meets their needs.
However, Thai citizens should use the e-Visa system for a short visit to Rwanda. It is the most convenient method of obtaining a Rwanda visa.
To obtain a visa on arrival, applicants do not need to visit a Rwandan embassy in Thailand or stand in line at the airport.
Rwanda's e-visa application is entirely online. Thai visitors can complete their forms using a smartphone, computer, or another electronic device. The approved visa is emailed to the traveler.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Passengers who spend less than 72 hours in Rwanda depart for other countries. With this visa, Thai nationals will have 03 days to explore the stunning landscapes and enjoy local food in the country.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: For those who intend to visit Kenya. The e-visa is valid for 03 months, allowing Thai citizens to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This is a travel document that is available to visitors to Rwanda who are attending a conference, meeting, or seminar. They may attend or speak at these events. It has a validity period of 03 months, permitting a stay of up to 30 days for Thai travelers.
- East Africa e-visa: is valid for Multiple Entries within the 3 countries (Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda). Thai citizens can visit these countries as many times as they wish, with Rwanda being the first stop and stay there for up to 90 days.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Thai citizens:
Rwanda immigration services will handle all the paperwork and bureaucracy involved in obtaining a visa. All you have to do is supply the necessary information. Here is a list of Rwanda e-visa requirements for Thai citizens:
- Valid passport: You will be required to have a valid passport. The passport must be valid for at least 06 months after your arrival in Rwanda. Having at least 02 blank pages in the passport on which to place entry/exit stamps
- Digital scans of your passport - Scan of the passport’s biographical page only
- A photograph of the applicant that was taken recently and against a white background.
- E-mail address: We will send you a copy of the document via email. Make sure to include a valid address.
Travelers must be prepared to add extra time to their travel plans as they prepare for their trip to Rwanda because gathering all the required documents for their e-Visa application can take some time.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Thai citizens
3. How to get a Rwanda visa online for Thai citizens:
Once travelers have determined that they meet all the requirements for applying for a Rwanda e-visa, they can begin the application process. To do so, travelers must first visit the Rwanda online e-Visa website. They will find a link on the main page that will take them to the online e-Visa application form.
Thai travelers will be asked to fill out personal information such as their name, date of birth, country of citizenship, and so on. It will also request some passport information, such as the passport number and expiration date.
If the application is approved, the traveler will be asked to provide a valid email address to which the e-visa will be sent. Because applying for a Rwanda e-Visa incurs a processing fee, travelers must provide valid credit/debit card information that can be used to deduct payment for the same.
After submitting their application, tourists can expect to hear back about the status of their application within 03 business days. Weekends and public holidays can cause delays in e-Visa processing, and travelers should plan accordingly while waiting for their e-Visa. It's useful to know that in Rwanda, weekends are on Fridays and Saturdays rather than Saturdays and Sundays.
Tourists must keep a printed copy of their e-Visa as well as their passport with them at all times in Rwanda once they have been cleared to enter the country by Rwanda customs and immigration officials. Tourists must also plan on leaving the country before their 30-day maximum stay expires to avoid liability such as fines or problems with Rwanda immigration officials.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
4. Rwanda visa fees for Thai citizens:
Rwanda e-visa fees for Thai citizens
The cost of a Rwanda online visa varies depending on the type of Rwanda visa for Thai citizens required, the purpose of the trip (tourism or business), and the processing time.
The online Rwanda visa fee can be paid securely online with a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus. Traveler’s data is protected.
We will process your application for a Rwanda visa online as soon as possible. Thai citizens are given 03 options from which to choose the best one for their needs. They are as follows:
- Normal: This is your most affordable option. Your visa is issued in 03 days and costs very little.
- Urgent: If you select Rush processing, you will receive your visa via email in 02 days
- Super urgent: This is ideal if you forgot to get your visa or if you have an emergency. The e-Visa will be available in 01 days.
Besides, we also provide other service packages such as Rwanda travel insurance , Rwanda travel sim, and car pick-up service in Rwanda.