Rwanda visa requirements for Greek citizens
Rwanda is like East African poetry. Rwanda is a country of lakes, rivers, hills, jungles, and abundant wildlife, making it a natural wonder lover's paradise. This East African country, draped in African charms, emphasizes the beauty and significance of nature. Kigali, the country's capital, is a major tourist attraction, and its modern features make it suitable for luxury lovers. Food, weather, nature, and friendly locals appear to complement each other by highlighting the best of each. Trek through the mountains, swim in the rivers, and stroll through the lush green alleyways that take you to the rural grounds and show you the real Rwanda.
Citizens who are planning to travel to Rwanda from Greece are eligible to obtain the Rwanda electronic visa.
Read on to learn about the Rwanda e-Visa for Greek citizens, as well as the entry requirements and application process.
1. Rwanda e visa for Greek citizens:
According to Rwanda's visa policy, the majority of foreign visitors require some form of travel authorization, such as an electronic visa, a regular visa, or a visa on arrival (VoA), in order to enter the country. This policy applies to Greek citizens.
Greek citizens, on the other hand, will be relieved to learn that they are eligible for a Rwanda electronic visa. The application process for a Rwanda e-Visa is simple: travelers simply fill out the online application, answer a few questions, and pay the processing fee.
To save time and have a smoother immigration experience, Greek travelers should apply for their Rwanda visa in advance using the online application form.
Greek citizens who want to visit Rwanda for reasons other than tourism should contact at Rwanda embassy in Greece
Benefits of the Rwanda electronic visa for Greek citizens:
The Rwanda e-visa for Greek citizens comes with a multitude of benefits.
Aside from its convenience and simplicity, the Rwanda e-Visa is valid for stays up to 30 days in the country. It is a single-entry visa valid for 30 days after the issued date.
The application process only takes a few minutes, and only four items are required to apply for the Rwanda eVisa.
Type of Rwanda e visas:
- Rwanda transit e-visa: A transit visa is valid for 72 business hours and allows holders to transit through Rwanda on their way to another country.
- Rwanda Conference e-visa: You can apply for the Rwanda Conference E-Visa if you are a Greek citizen. This travel document is available if you want to attend or speak at a Rwanda conference, meeting, or seminar. The Rwanda e-Visa is a single-entry visa that allows visitors to Rwanda to stay in the country for up to 30 days.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: Anyone who wishes to visit Rwanda to visit friends and family, go sightseeing, or relax on a vacation getaway can apply for a Tourism eVisa online. The Tourist E-Visa is valid for 30 days from when you arrive and allows for one entry into Rwanda.
- East Africa e-visa: Want to really experience the beauty of Africa? Then get the [East Africa E-Visa]. The East Africa E-Visa allows you to visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for 90 days. You are free to enter and exit Uganda and Kenya as many times as you like. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa today to get the full experience!
2. Rwanda e visa requirements for Greek citizens:
Like most destinations, Ethiopia has a few simple visa requirements for Greek citizens. The main requirements for obtaining a Rwanda online visa are straightforward, and the most important ones are as follo3 months from the date of arrival is required.
- Inside the passport, at least two blank pages are available for receiving exit/entry stamps at the Rwanda border.
- A legible scan of the bio-data page of your valid passport
- The most recent digital photograph that meets Rwanda visa photo requirements
- It is recommended that you bring your own travel itinerary in order to obtain approval without any problems. This will assist the authorities in determining the purpose of your visit to the country.
- Do not apply if your email address is invalid. Because the Rwanda e-Visa application is completed online, you will receive all visa-related information via email.
- To enter the country, you must have a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours before departure.
The passport image and photographs are uploaded digitally. There is no need to bring paperwork to the embassy in person.
It is important to note that Greek families traveling to Rwanda with children or minors must apply for each e-Visa separately using each traveler's personal passport.
3. How to get a Rwanda e visa for Greek citizens?
Before traveling, Greek tourists should apply for a visa online. Applicants must only fill out an electronic form and pay the e-Visa fees. They are emailed the approved Rwandan eVisa. Rwanda eVisa processing is quick; most Greek applications are approved in 1 to 3 business days.
Travelers can apply for a Rwanda visa for Greek citizens in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the Rwanda eVisa form
Step 2: Pay the Rwanda visa fees for Greek citizens
Step 3: Download and print out the Rwanda e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The Rwanda eVisa is delivered by email. It should be printed and presented to border officials when traveling from Greece to Rwanda
4. Rwanda e visa fees for Greek citizens:
The cost of a Rwanda e-visa for Greek citizens varies according to the processing speed you select for your application. Needless to say, the quicker you want your e-Visa to arrive, the more you will have to pay for it.
Here are 3 options for travelers to choose:
- Normal: This is the cheapest and slowest option you can select. Your application will be reviewed within three business days.
- Urgent: This time, your Rwanda e-visa arrives within 2 Business Days
- Super urgent –If you must fly to Rwanda the next day, select this processing time. Your application will be processed within one business day.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.