Check Rwanda visa requirements for Chadian citizens
Salutations travelers from Chad! Are you planning a series of captivating adventures in Rwanda? We have an exciting update just for you! Rwanda now grants entry e-visas, offering you the flexibility to visit the country within the visa validity period.
This convenience allows you to explore Rwanda's awe-inspiring national parks, encounter its diverse wildlife, and immerse yourself in its captivating culture. In this article, we will guide you through the process of acquiring the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Chad citizens, enabling you to embark on an unforgettable journey of discovery in Rwanda.
Rwanda e-visa for Chad citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Chad citizens
Citizens of Chad need to get a visa in advance of traveling to Rwanda for business or pleasure. Even though visitors can apply for a visa at an embassy or at the border after they enter the nation, lengthy waits are frequently encountered, particularly during peak hours. Rwanda, on the other hand, has improved its visa processing service and now provides a Rwanda eVisa system.
Various countries, including residents of Chad, now have a more easy option for applying for visas after the establishment of a simplified program in January 2018.
Travelers do not need to visit an embassy or wait in line at the border because they can now apply for a visa online before arriving in Rwanda. It seeks to boost travel within the nation while enhancing border security.
Rwanda e-Visas (also known as Rwanda Entry e-Visas) is necessary for citizens of Chad who want to enter Rwanda. This visa can be acquired more easily because it is processed electronically.
The Rwanda e-visa for Chad citizens is valid for 03 months from the arrival date, permitting a single entry or multiple entries into the country.
The online visa for Rwanda is valid for vacations, trips, and family visits. A Rwanda e-Visa can also be obtained for transit purposes.
Chad nationals visiting Rwanda for reasons other than tourism or visiting family should enquire at the embassy of Rwanda in Chad.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: Would you like to spend more time in Rwanda? The Tourist e-Visa is a good option to consider. The E-Visa does not allow you to work or study in Rwanda, but you can relax or visit friends and family. Or, you can just explore the sights. After entering Rwanda, you'll have 30 days to explore the country's beautiful sights. With our secure and convenient online application, you can obtain your Tourist E-Visa today. Verification is quick and easy!
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This electronic visa allows you to attend a conference, meeting, or seminar in Rwanda. Whether you are a speaker or an attendant, this visa is right for you. Rwanda Conference E-Visas are valid for a maximum of 90 days with one entry, allowing you to stay in the country for 30 days from the arrival date.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Just passing through Rwanda for a few days or having a long layover and wanting to learn about the local culture? The Transit e-Visa may be ideal for you. Chad citizens can stay in Rwanda for up to 03 days with this e-Visa.
- East Africa e-visa: Many travelers visit Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya on the same trip. In place of applying for 03 different travel documents, you can obtain an East Africa visa and gain access to all three countries. For this scheme to work, you must enter Rwanda first. Rwanda East Africa visas are different from Rwanda visas. You can stay in these East African countries for 90 days.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Chad citizens:
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Chad citizens
One of the most easy services is provided by Rwanda Immigration Services. It only requires a little bit of work. Simply offer what is necessary for the process to continue. For Rwanda e-visa requirements for Chad citizens, the following is a list of Rwanda e-visa requirements:
- Passport - ensure that the document is valid for at least 6 months after your arrival in Rwanda and has at least 02 blank pages.
- A recent passport photo - Only a scan of the passport’s biographical page is required.
- Photograph of the applicant - the photograph must be recent and taken against a white background.
- Email address - This is required because the Rwanda visa is delivered via e-mail in PDF format.
- Means of payment – Rwanda Immigration Services allows multiple methods of payment. You can use a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Chad:
The Rwanda e-Visa application form must be carefully filled out and submitted after getting all the required documentation. The application asks Chad applicants for some basic information.
Even though this form was designed to be as easy to use as possible, you must still double-check all of your information before submitting it. The application may be delayed or even denied if there are mistakes or incorrect information, necessitating the filing of a new one (together with the application cost).
The following details will be requested from Chad applicants while completing the application form:
- Visa details (number of applicants, type of visa, processing time)
- Full name, birthdate, nationality, gender
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
It is quite easy for Rwanda visa for Chad citizens. If you choose to apply for it, simply follow these steps:
- 1. To begin, fill out the application form on our website and choose the best processing speed for your e-Visa.
- 2. Second, you need to confirm that the information you previously wrote is correct and pay the fees.
- 3. When you're finished, click “submit”. Your eVisa application will be processed within a few days.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Apply for a Rwanda visa online from Chad
Rwanda eVisa’s processing time for Chad citizens
A Rwandan e-Visa application can be submitted within 15 minutes, and it can take from one to three days to be accepted; however most are issued earlier.
The application will be delayed if the form contains errors or missing data. The Chad should know that this problem could lead to a visa denial.
When applicants for the Chad receive their approved authorization in their email accounts, they need to print off the document, which will be given in PDF format. The paperwork and the passport must be presented at the immigration counter upon arrival in Rwanda.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Chad citizens:
The cost of a Rwanda visa for Chad citizens is mainly based on two factors: processing time and visa type. Both must be selected during the application process. Rwanda Immigration Services provides 03 options for the former:
- Normal: If you choose this option, we will process your visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: If you choose this option, you will receive your visa in 02 business days.
- Super urgent: If you select this option, please be aware that it is the quickest option available. You will have your Rwanda e-visa in your hands in only 1 business day, which is fantastic!
In addition, we advise purchasing Rwanda travel insurance to guarantee a trouble-free journey.