Check Rwanda visa requirements for Guinea Bissau citizens
Rwanda is a small East African country located between Uganda, Burundi, Tanzania, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. In recent decades, the country has made impressive progress, becoming a safe, peaceful, welcoming, and blossoming destination with excellent infrastructure and plenty to do on a Rwanda Safari Tour. The tropical green Country's seemingly endless hilly terrain earned it the moniker "Land of a Thousand Hills."
Rwanda's landscape and nature are diverse, with volcanic mountains, savanna plains, and rainforests, making it appealing to nature lovers who can go on a Wildlife safari in Akagera National Park, a Canopy Walk and get a bird's eye view of Nyungwe Forest, one of Africa's oldest rainforests, and a once-in-a-lifetime Gorilla Trekking experience in Rwanda's rich Rain Forest landscape the Volcanoes National Park. It is located in northwestern Rwanda and borders the Democratic Republic of the Congo's Virunga National Park and Uganda's Mgahinga Gorilla National Park. It is Rwanda's most popular park and the continent's oldest national park, dominated by the eight Virunga volcanoes.
This is also home to some of the world's most endangered but incredible animals, mountain gorillas, and golden monkeys. You can also hike to Diane Fossey's grave, where she spent 18 years studying and protecting gorillas. Explore Rwanda's warm culture by visiting the Ethnographic Museum, which has fascinating exhibits on traditional customs and beliefs. At the King's Palace Museum, don't miss the royal cows and the singers who croon to them. Unwind and relax at Lake Kivu. These and other activities make Rwanda an ideal and interesting destination to visit, with some of the friendliest people on the planet.
Citizens of Guinea-Bissau can now apply for an electronic visa to visit Rwanda. The Rwanda e-visa system is quick, efficient, and completely online.
To learn more about the Rwanda e-visa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau and how we can help with the application process, please take a look at the information below.
1. Rwanda e-visa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau:
Most citizens of Guinea-Bissau traveling to this country on holiday need to obtain the appropriate travel authorization to permit them to enter. There is a Rwanda e-visa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau that you can apply for in advance right here on the Rwanda Immigration Services website.
The Rwanda e-visa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau was created to make it much easier for visitors to apply for and obtain a visa to Rwanda. The online application process eliminates the need to physically visit an embassy or consulate, and it only takes a few minutes to complete.
The Rwanda e-Visa allows visitors to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days. Because it is a single-entry visa, it cannot be used to leave and return to Rwanda. It will expire when the visitor departs for Rwanda.
E-visas are valid for tourism, leisure, and family visits to Rwanda. It is also possible to obtain a Rwanda e-Visa for transit purposes.
On the e-Visa application, applicants are required to answer a series of questions. Citizens of Guinea Bissau need to meet the basic visa requirements, provide all required information, and pay a fee using a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
Travelers from Guinea-Bissau who want to visit Rwanda for another reason, such as medical treatment or business, should contact their nearest Rwandan consulate or embassy (such as the Rwanda embassy in Guinea-Bissau) for more information.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: is a required travel authorization document that must be obtained prior to entering the country to ensure hassle-free entry. This travel document does not require a visit to the Consulate Office. The Rwanda tourist e-visa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau has a maximum validity of 03 months from the arrival date. It allows its holders to enter Rwanda once and remain in the country for up to 30 days.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: The transit visa allows Guinea-Bissau citizens to visit Uganda for a maximum of three days. This visa is ideal for those who have a long layover and want to spend a couple of nights in Uganda.
- The Rwanda conference e-visa is valid for 90 days and allows a single entry. With this visa, Guinea-Bissau passport holders can remain in Rwanda for up to 30 days from their arrival date.
- East Africa e-visa: This is a type of e-Visa that allows you to visit Rwanda as well as the Republics of Kenya and Uganda. Since you will have legal entry to three countries rather than just one with the East Africa e-Visa, you can visit more interesting places in Africa. This type of visa allows you to visit these countries and stay there for up to 90 days.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for citizens of Guinea-Bissau:
There are a few basic Rwanda e-visa requirements for citizens of Guinea-Bissau that applicants need to meet to be able to apply for the e-Visa. Applicants are required to:
- Have a valid passport that is at least 6 months old (from the intended date of arrival). The passport should have at least two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- To receive the e-Visa, provide an up-to-date email address.
- A current passport photograph - Get a duplicate passport photo and scan it to include with your application.
- Pay a fee using a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus
- To present at the Rwanda border, please print a copy of the e-Visa. Travelers should carry a copy of their visa with them at all times during their trip.
Applicants from Guinea-Bissau are ready to apply for the Rwanda e-visa once they have gathered all of the necessary documents and have met the current visa requirements for citizens of Guinea-Bissau
3. How to get a Rwanda visa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau:
Once applicants have met all of the above requirements, the application process for a Rwanda e-Visa from Guinea-Bissaucan begins. Citizens of Guinea-Bissau are required to fill out an application form and provide personal information such as their name, date of birth, and country of citizenship. Passport information, such as passport number, is also requested.
The e-Visa application process for entering Rwanda can be completed quickly using any mobile device (phone, tablet, computer).
From start to finish, the Rwanda visa application takes less than 15 minutes and can be completed from anywhere in the world.
Find below the 3 steps to follow to obtain the e-Visa from Rwanda:
Step 1: Fill out the Rwanda e-visa form with some necessary information
Step 2: Pay the Rwanda processing fee and send us some supporting documents
Step 3: Receive your approved e-Visa via e-mail.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The normal processing time for a Rwanda e-Visa is up to 24 hours. Citizens of Guinea-Bissau, on the other hand, are advised to apply at least a week before their trip. To ensure a quick Rwanda e-visa processing time, citizens of Guinea-Bissau should double-check that all the information they provided in the application form is correct and complete.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for citizens of Guinea-Bissau:
The cost of a Rwanda e-visa is variable. Your country of origin, as well as the processing speed you select for the online application form, determine it. As a result, the faster you want your interview to be scheduled, the more you will be charged. The following is the cost of a Rwanda e-visa for citizens of Guinea-Bissau:
- Normal: Despite the fact that this is the longest processing time, your application will be processed within 72 hours. That doesn't seem like a long time, does it?
- Urgent: You can select this option if you want your application to be processed as soon as possible. Within 48 hours, your visa will be delivered to your e-mail inbox.
- Super urgent: This is the fastest option available. Your visa will be ready to use in just 24 hours for a higher fee
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, citizens of Guinea-Bissau have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fees, which are Service fees and Government fees.