Check Rwanda visa requirements for Spanish citizens
Spanish citizens traveling to Rwanda can apply for a visa online. This electronic process removes the need to apply in person at a diplomatic mission.
The Rwandan e-Visa for Spanish citizens is easy to obtain. It entitles the holder to visit the African country on vacation, for business, or for a variety of other reasons.
To travel to Rwanda, Spanish citizens applying for an e-Visa must meet certain requirements.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Spanish citizens:
The Rwanda e-visa is an electronic travel permit that allows the holder to enter the African state. It can be obtained online.
The Rwanda e-visa allows tourists from more than 140 countries to enter this African country for up to 30 days, including Spanish citizens.
Rwanda e-visa for Spanish citizens can be used for tourism-related purposes. It is also possible to get a Rwanda e-visa for transit.
Rwanda e-visas are valid for 30 days from the date of arrival. A Rwanda visa obtained online will allow you to enter the country only once.
If you are traveling with children, they will require individual Rwanda e-visas, whether they are listed on your passport.
With the Rwanda e-visa, you don't need to visit an embassy in person, submit multiple documents, or wait months for your visa to be approved a response
Within a few business days, travelers from Spain will receive an approved Rwanda e-Visa after filling out the online form and paying the processing fee.
Rwanda visa types for Spanish citizens:
There are 4 types of visas for Rwanda:
- Rwanda tourist Visa: You are granted Single Entry, and your stay in Rwanda is limited to 30 days.
- Rwanda transit visa: allows staying in Rwanda for 3 days after arrival.
- Rwanda conference visa: is valid for a maximum of 30 days after arrival and allows a Single Entry to Rwanda.
- East Africa Visa: When you have this visa, you can visit Rwanda as well as Kenya and Uganda without having to apply for 03 separate visas. The East Africa Tourist Visa is valid for 90 days after arrival.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Spanish citizens:
Before completing the Rwanda e-visa application, Spanish citizens are advised to check the Rwanda visa requirements.
Once submitted for processing, the form cannot be changed. As a result, visitors from Spain should carefully review their visa application form before submitting it to avoid problems or delays with their application.
- A valid Spanish passport: Your passport must be current, with an expiration date at least 06 months before you plan to visit Rwanda.
- A recent passport photo: Scan this before applying so that you can include it with your application.
- Email address: After verification, we will email you your Rwanda e-Visa confirmation. When you receive your e-Visa, print it and bring it with you on your trip.
- Payment method: Pay for your e-Visa easily with debit or credit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
Once Spanish citizens are certain that they have all of these documents, they must fill out an application form with basic personal information and travel information, as well as answer some health and security-related questions.
It is also recommended that Spanish passport holders traveling to Rwanda read the visa requirements for Spanish citizens before beginning the Rwanda e-visa application.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda online visa from Spain:
Applying for a Rwanda e-visa for Spanish citizens is quick and easy. Spanish passport holders can get a visa for Rwanda from Spain online in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill out all your details in the Rwanda application form.
- Step 2: Check that all the information you entered is correct, and then pay the fees online with a debit or credit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal.
- Step 3: Download the Rwanda e-Visa and print it out.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Please be aware that any errors on the form cannot be corrected once the application has been submitted for processing. As a result, Spanish travelers should carefully double-check their entries to avoid problems or delays.
Spanish citizens visiting Rwanda for reasons other than tourism, business, or medicine, such as relocation, should contact the Rwanda embassy in Spain
As a Spanish citizen, you must fill out the application form for a Rwanda e-visa and submit it for approval before traveling to Rwanda. This gives you plenty of time to process your Rwanda e-Visa before your travel dates.
How will I receive my Rwanda e-visa from Spain?
Your Rwanda e-Visa for Spanish citizens will be electronically linked to your Spanish passport if it is approved. An e-visa copy will also be emailed to the email address specified on the application.
Following submission, your Rwanda e-visa is usually processed within 1 to 3 business days. Most applications, however, are ready in as little as 24 hours.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Spanish citizens:
There are two kinds of Rwanda e-Visa fees that you will have to pay to get your e-Visa to Rwanda, including the Rwanda e-visa service fee and the Rwanda Government fee.
For the Rwanda Immigration Department to issue your visa, you must pay a Rwanda government fee
The Rwanda service fee is the amount you must pay in advance for our services, which includes advising you on the Rwanda e-visa, supplying the necessary documents, reviewing your application, and informing you of the outcome of your application.
Your application will be processed within the timeframe you specify. When you use our services, you will be given the option of selecting the processing time of your application.
- Standard processing: your Rwanda e-Visa is ready within 3 Business Days
- Urgent processing: your e-visa is ready within 2 Business Days
- Super urgent processing: your travel document is ready within 1 Business Day
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda