Check Rwanda visa requirements for Namibian citizens
Most visitors, including Namibians, no longer need to visit the Rwanda embassy to obtain a visa. You no longer need to stand in line or avoid traveling because there is a better option available if you plan to visit Rwanda. You can apply for a Rwanda e-visa online, which is the digital equivalent of visiting the embassy. The best part is that you can apply for your visa without leaving your house. To get started, all you need is a computer or a smartphone with an internet connection. Better yet! Rwandaimmigration.org will assist you with this process so that you can concentrate on your trip. Have any questions?
The following page explains the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Namibian citizens, and other important travel information.
Rwanda e-visa for Namibian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Namibian citizens:
Because you have a Namibian passport, you are eligible for the Rwanda e-visa, which is a required document to enter Rwanda if you want to visit for tourism, business, or transit. This is fantastic news because Namibian citizens will no longer need to visit the embassy to obtain a Rwanda visa! This allows you to save a significant amount of time on your trip.
You can apply for a Rwanda e-Visa for Namibian citizens through Rwanda Immigration Service, a professional company that provides e-visas and other travel documents to visitors from all over the world. The Rwanda e-visa is one of the documents available on this website, so we recommend that you use it to obtain this e-visa as quickly and easily as possible.
Rwanda e-visa is a legal document that allows you to travel to and within Rwanda. It is linked to your passport electronically.
Namibian citizens are permitted to stay in Rwanda for a maximum of 30 days with the Rwanda e-visa they receive upon arrival.
There are 04 types of e-Visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: is a required travel authorization document that can be applied for online in order to enter and stay in the country. You can only use a Rwanda Tourist Visa for tourism purposes. A Rwanda tourist e-visa for Namibian citizens is valid for 03 months after your arrival date in the country, permitting a stay of up to 30 with a single entry.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: available for tourists passing through Rwanda on their way to other countries and staying in the country for no more than 03 days
- Rwanda conference e-visa: is an electronic visa that allows you to enter Rwanda for the purpose of attending a conference, meeting, or seminar. This single entry visa is appropriate for you whether you are a conference speaker or attendee. Don't be concerned because the entire process is completed online. The validity of your visa is within 03 months and the maximum length of stay is 30 days from the arrival date .
- East Africa e-visa: The E-Visa is for you if you want to explore East Africa in depth including Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. Within 90 days of your stay, you can visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya as many times as you wish.
In order to spend longer periods of time in Rwanda, or to visit for other purposes, it is necessary to contact the Rwandan Embassy in Namibia for more information.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Namibian citizens:
While Rwandaimmigration.org's service could not be simpler, you will still require a few documents to get started. The following is a list of Rwanda visa requirements for Namibian citizens:
- A valid passport is a fairly common document for Namibians nowadays. Obtaining one is simple, but if you already have one, ensure that it is valid and will remain so for at least six months from your intended arrival date in Rwanda.
- The passport has at least one blank page
- Applicant Photo - You must send us a file containing a recent passport photo of yourself that meets the standard requirements for a passport.
- A Clear Scan of the passport’s biographical page
- Valid e-mail address - Rwanda e-Visa will be sent via email once it has been issued. Make certain that the spelling is correct. If the information is not completely accurate, you will not be able to obtain your visa.
- Payment Options - A valid payment method is also required to complete an online application process. Rwanda Immigration Service accepts several payment methods. You may pay with a debit or credit card, visa, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Namibian citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Namibia:
Here is what you must do:
First, fill out the form. Choose a processing time. Second, make certain that the information provided has been verified and double-checked. Make online payment for the visa fee using debit/credit card. Third, submit the application for review. Once you receive your e-Visa, you should download and have a printout of it.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
As part of the e-Visa application process, all Namibian citizens must provide a current email address, where they will receive information and updates on the status of their visa. After the immigration department has reviewed the application, the details of the visa's approval or denial will be sent to the same email address. It is not recommended that you book your vacation until you have received final confirmation of visa approval.
After you submit your online application, it will be processed within 01 to 03 days. In many cases, applicants will simply receive an email confirming the approval of their e-Visa.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Namibian citizens:
Rwanda e-visa fees for Namibian citizens
Rwanda e-visa fees for Namibian citizens vary according to processing time and visa type. Rwandaimmigration.org provides 03 options for your convenience. Always keep in mind that the faster you need your visa, the more you will have to pay for it. Here are your options:
- Normal: This is the cheapest option, but it takes the longest to process your application. Your visa will be delivered within 03 business days.
- Urgent: It takes about 02 days for your visa application to be approved.
- Super urgent: You can choose this processing time if you are in a hurry. It is the fastest currently available. Your visa for Namibians will be ready in just 1 business day. As you might expect, the price is also higher.
In addition, we recommend that you buy Rwanda travel insurance before traveling to the country.
Why should I use Rwanda Immigration Service to apply for a Rwanda visa online?
Rwanda Immigration Service is an online platform that assists travelers with the electronic visa application process. By providing a dependable and secure system, your information is kept safe and secure on the platform. You can rest assured that your personal information is safe. If you're still not convinced, check out some of our client testimonials.
Do you have any additional questions for us? Allow us to assist you in dispelling any concerns you may have about the subject. You can contact us via chat or visit the rwandaimmigration.org website for more information.