What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
When you apply for your e-Visa online you need to provide the following.
1.A JPG of the page of your passport showing your passport number. The minimum file size is 10KB and the maximum is 3MB
2.A JPG photograph.
- The minimum file size is 10KB and the maximum is 1MB.
- The height and width of the photo must be equal.
- The photo should show your full face with your eyes open.
- You face should be in the centre of the photo.
- The background should be a plain light colour or white.
- There should be no shadows on your face or the background.
- The photo must not have a border.
3. For e-Conference Visa only
For the e-Conference Visa applicants, you will have to provide these documents:
- Invitation from organizer
- Political clearance from MEA
- Event clearance from MHA ( Optional)
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- How Rwanda Visa Works?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- If I cancel my online order will my fees be refunded?
- If my e-Visa application is denied by the Rwanda government will my fees be refunded?
- What should I do after I apply for my e-Visa?
- When is the e-visa valid from ?
- How long does it take to get an e-Visa for Rwanda?
- How much is the e-Visa?
- What types of e-visas are available for those visiting Rwanda?
- Do I need an e-Visa to visit Rwanda