Rwanda Visa For Lebanese Citizens - Visa Fees Sep 2023
When planning a trip to Rwanda, you should include the King's Palace on your itinerary. This destination is a reconstructed traditional royal residence with beehive-shaped thatched roofs. Legend has it that this was the site of great battles and a place where everyone fought for power.
After many years of mobilization, Nyanza was chosen as the monarchy's center. It had 2000 inhabitants at the time, and all of the huts were built as the King's Palace. A fascinating fact about the location is that the king once had a herd of long-horned Inyambo cattle, which still exist today and are cared for by a group of experts who take care of them and sing to keep the tradition alive. These animals were not considered food, but rather an important part of the king's ceremonies; they were adorned with jewels and trained to move to the rhythm of traditional songs.
If you are considering visiting Rwanda, Rwanda Immigration Services has all the information you need. For Lebanese citizens to visit Rwanda, a Rwanda e-visa will be required. This document is absolutely essential.
You can read more about how we can help you obtain a Rwanda e-visa for Lebanese citizens and its application processes below.
Rwanda e-visa for Lebanese citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Lebanese citizens:
Lebanese nationals are eligible for an e-Visa to Rwanda since Rwanda authorities implemented the electronic visa application system in 2018. This means that Lebanon passport holders can get their Rwanda visas online instead of going through the hassle of visiting the Rwanda Embassy.
The Rwanda e-Visa for Lebanese citizens is a single-entry permit that allows its holder short visits to Rwanda during the visa's validity period. The application form can be completed entirely online, and processing should take no longer than 03 business days.
Lebanese citizens can use their e-Visas to travel to Rwanda for tourism or to conduct business. To apply for an electronic visa to Rwanda, a Lebanese citizen must only have a valid passport and an Internet-connected electronic device on hand. It's as simple as that!
There are four main Rwanda visas to cover a broad range of purposes. The most common is the single-entry tourist visa. This list should help you decide which visa to apply for:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: If you want to stay in Rwanda for a longer period of time, the Tourist e-Visa allows you to stay for up to 30 days and do whatever you want. The Tourist E-Visa allows Lebanese visitors to relax, visit loved ones in the area, or do as much sightseeing as they want. It is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival and allows you to enter Rwanda only once.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This visa is issued for attending business meetings, conferences, and the like, and it allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days with a single entry into Rwanda.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Are you only planning a weekend trip to Rwanda? The Transit e-Visa is an excellent choice for you. Travelers from Lebanon can stay in Rwanda for up to 03 days with this e-Visa. A Transit e-Visa is ideal for a lengthy layover. You can still catch a connecting flight if you don't have an E-Visa, but you'll miss out on seeing this beautiful country. Get your Transit e-Visa right now.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate E-Visa for an East African vacation. You can enter Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya as many times as you wish with the East African e-Visa, and spend 90 days exploring the stunning landscapes in the 03 countries.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Lebanese citizens:
There are a few Rwanda visa requirements for Lebanese citizens, which we have compiled into the list below:
- A valid Lebanese passport - Your passport must be current and valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Rwanda.
- A scan of the traveler's biographical page. The first page of a passport usually contains the traveler's photo and personal information (such as your passport number, full name, expiration date, and so on).
- A digital passport photo - You must submit a recent photograph of yourself. This photo should be taken within 6 months of applying so that it is current. Your face should be centered and visible.
- E-mail address: Your Rwanda e-visa will be electronically linked to your passport, but you will still need a printed copy to show at the immigration office once you arrive in the country. You will receive your eVisa in the PDF version via email, so make sure you have a valid email address.
Visitors from Lebanon are advised to familiarize themselves with the general visa requirements for Lebanese citizens when traveling abroad.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Lebanese citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Lebanon:
To get your Rwanda e-visa for Lebanese citizens, you only have to:
- Step 1: Fill out the online form with your information, then select the processing option.
- Step 2: Before selecting a payment method, double-check that all of the information is correct. After that, pay the visa fee using electronic payment methods or wire transfer.
- Finally, download and print out your visa when you receive it.
Applying for a Rwanda visa online from Lebanon is simple and can be done in minutes from the comfort of one's own home or office.
Travelers must complete an online Rwanda visa application form and provide basic personal and passport information, such as:
- Name (exactly as it is written in the passport)
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Dates of arrival and departure
After submitting their application, travelers can expect a response time of one to three business days. The traveler can enter the country within the 03-month visa validity period. If they do not enter Rwanda within three months, their visa will expire and they will have to apply for a new visa.
When receiving the visa via email, each Lebanese traveler must print and bring a hard copy to their Rwandan port of entry. Border officials will request a hard copy to ensure that their records match yours as an extra precaution against fraud.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Lebanese citizens:
For Lebanese citizens, you can pay for your Rwanda visa fees based on the processing time you select. The processing times are listed below.
- Normal: Your documents will be delivered to you within 03 days.
- The second option is urgent, which costs a little more but guarantees that you will receive your documents within 02 days
- The final option for obtaining a Rwanda e-visa for Lebanese citizens is Super urgent, which is ideal if you need to travel immediately. You will receive your document within 24 hours if you choose this option.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee , which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Rwanda travel insurance to ensure a smooth trip in Rwanda.
5. Can I trust Rwanda Immigration Services?
You certainly can! Rwanda Immigration Services has helped thousands of tourists obtain their travel documents. Our data processing system allows us to process data quickly while also keeping it confidential. You can rely on Rwanda Immigration Services to obtain your travel documents.
If you have more questions, you can contact us or visit our website.