Check Rwanda visa requirements for Botswana citizens
- 1. Rwanda e visa for Botswana citizens:
- 2. Rwanda e visa requirements for Botswana citizens:
- 3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa from Botswana
- 4. Rwanda visa fees for Botswana citizens:
Rwanda embodies Africa, which is the world's second-largest continent after Asia. Rwanda combines Africa's ever-changing geographical features with land in a single country. Among these vast lands are diverse ethnic groups, wild animals, and deep-water creatures of all colors.
Every year, from July to October, a great natural spectacle, the world-famous Gishwati Mukuraanimal migration, will take place here.
Visitors can learn to dive, the ripple in the azure blue underwater world, observe a variety of coral reefs and numerous marine creatures, and countless tropical fish species up close on the Rwandan waterfront, in addition to seeing animals.
Botswana nationals are eligible for an e-visa to visit Rwanda. In order to facilitate international tourism, the Rwandan Government introduced this travel permit in 2018. The Rwanda e-visa is an online visa that grants visitors from Botswana entry into the country. Applicants from Botswana no longer need to visit an Embassy to obtain a standard visa, but can apply from the comfort of their homes.
Rwanda e-visa for Botswana citizens
1. Rwanda e visa for Botswana citizens:
Most foreign nationals are required to obtain a visa to enter the country. Citizens of Botswana require a visa to enter Rwanda.
The Rwanda e-visa for Botswana citizens is available for those wishing to enjoy a holiday or business trip to Rwanda. A Rwanda regular visa is also available. However, applying for the quick and easy Rwanda e visa from Botswana saves applicants from waiting in long lines at Rwandan border points.
Rwanda e-visas are granted for visiting family in the country, spending time in the country for tourism, or visiting one's friends. The visa is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival.
Fortunately, Citizens of Botswana can simply submit a Rwanda online visa application for citizens of Botswana before traveling to Rwanda
Citizens of Botswana visiting Rwanda for reasons other than tourism or visiting family should enquire at the Rwanda embassy in Botswana.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: If you’d like to stay in Rwanda for longer than a weekend, the Tourist e-Visa is a great option. This e-Visa will allow you to relax, visit loved ones, or simply enjoy the local food and culture. When you arrive in Rwanda, you are free to explore the country. Rwanda has it all: diverse culture, shopping, food, sightseeing, and romantic getaways. The Rwanda electronic visa is a single entry visa that grants a stay of 30 days in the country.
- Rwanda conference visa: When you visit Rwanda for a conference, meeting, or seminar, you will be granted an electronic visa. Foreign visitors with this visa may enter the country once and remain there for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- Rwanda transit e visa: allow Botswana travelers to stop in the country for a maximum of 3 days between flights.
- East Africa e-visa: Do you want to visit more than one country in East Africa? Botswana citizens can use the East African e-Visa. This option gives you complete access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya on the same trip, which you can explore for up to 90 days. With the East African e-Visa, you can enter Uganda and Kenya as many times as you want.
2. Rwanda e visa requirements for Botswana citizens:
Tourists should meet the Rwanda visa requirements for Botswana citizens before beginning the application process.
The Rwanda e-Visa requirements are:
- A Botswana passport valid for 6 months minimum upon entering Rwanda
- The passport must have at least one (1) blank page, for the entry and exit stamps
- The passport biographical page in digital format
- Digital Photo: One recent passport-sized digital photo, in either JPG or PNG format
- A current email address to receive the Rwanda online e-Visa for Botswana
Once the e-visa has been approved, it’s important to print a copy of the Rwanda e-visa for Botswana citizens. When arriving in Rwanda, the printed e-Visa should be presented alongside the corresponding passport.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Botswana citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa from Botswana
The e-Visa for Rwanda is available to Botswana citizens through the simple Rwanda online visa application, which only takes a few minutes to complete. Citizens of Botswana must complete the Rwanda online visa application form from Botswana with some personal and passport information, including:
- Full name, nationality, date of birth, and gender
- Passport number
- Passport issue/expiry date
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
Citizens of Botswana who meet the requirements can get an e-visa for Rwanda online in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Rwanda e-Visa application form
- Step 2: Pay Rwanda e-Visa fees and submit the request
- Step 3: Receive the approved e-Visa via email, to be presented on arrival
It is not necessary to present documentation in person when applying for an electronic visa, as opposed to a traditional visa.
Citizens of Botswana should double-check all their details carefully before submitting their applications. Missing or incorrect information can cause processing delays and disrupt travel plans.
Before submitting the application form, citizens of Botswana pay the Rwanda visa fees securely online by debit or credit card, American Express, Visa Card, Master Card, or Wire Transfer via the bank of Cyprus.
How to get a visa for Rwanda from Botswana
Processing time for Rwanda e visa as Botswana citizens
It takes just a few minutes to complete the Rwandan visa application form online. Rwandan e-Visa applications are processed quickly. In most cases, Botswana applicants receive their approved e-Visa for Rwanda in 01 to 03 business days. They should print the visa for Rwanda ready to present to border officials when traveling.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Botswana citizens:
Depending on the type of visa and the processing time, Rwanda visa fees will vary. You must pay two kinds of Visa Fees when applying online for a Rwanda visa, called the Service Fee and Government Fee.
At Rwanda Immigration & e-Visa Portal, you can select a processing time for your application, which is one of the great benefits. To that effect, we provide you with 03 options:
- Normal: This is a very convenient option as it can ensure you have your papers ready in time(03 Business Days), also being the most affordable option
- Urgent: If you are concerned about the approval of your visa, this may be the best option for you. You will receive your approved visa in a matter of days (02 Business Days) at a slightly higher cost.
- Super urgent: This option is more expensive than the standard and rush processing fees but it guarantees that you will receive the visa within a few business hours(within 24 hours).
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda