Check Rwanda visa requirements for Liberian citizens
Rwanda is an East African country known colloquially as "the country of a thousand hills." Because it is relatively stable, it is one of the few African countries that can be quite pleasant to visit. Its diverse flora and fauna will keep you occupied during your visit. Rwanda is home to a number of endangered species, including silverback gorillas. Although, for obvious reasons, we do not recommend getting too close to them (they are clearly very violent). Aside from that, you'll be able to see a variety of birds and insects. This country could be described as a small paradise for bird watchers.
Rwanda has a lot in store for you. When you visit this country, you will return home with incredible memories. For beginners, the Nyungwe forest, located in southwest Rwanda, is a magical land filled with numerous animal species. This forest is home to chimps as well as the other 12 primate species. To avoid getting lost, you can book tours, which we highly recommend.
More than 150 countries can now visit Rwanda with a single Rwanda eVisa. Liberia is one of those countries, so if you have a Liberian passport, you'll be glad to know that Rwanda is relatively easy to visit.
It will only take you a few minutes to complete an online form so that your e-Visa can be sent to your email in a timely manner. A good alternative to applying is Rwanda Immigration Services because on this website you can apply in a few minutes and thus shorten time to obtain your documents.
With Rwanda Immigration Services, you can avoid going to the embassy or spending a long time filling out lengthy questionnaires on Government websites. We handle all of the tedious work so you can concentrate on the enjoyable aspects of your trip.
If you want to learn more about the Rwanda visa for Liberian citizens, keep reading this article; it will undoubtedly answer your most pressing questions.
Rwanda e-visa for Liberian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Liberian citizens:
Every Liberian citizen with a passport must obtain a visa before entering Rwanda. The good news is that applying for a Rwanda e-visa is simple and can be done online, eliminating the need to visit an Embassy or consulate in your home country.
Rwanda e-visa is an electronic visa introduced by the Government of Rwanda in 2018 to speed up the time of obtaining a visa and allow all eligible travelers to enter the country for visits related to tourism, business, and medical treatment.
There are four types of Rwanda e-Visa available that differ according to the traveler's purpose of visit
The Rwanda e-visa for Liberian citizens is a single-entry travel authorization that is valid for 03 months (90 days) from the date of arrival and allows holders to visit Rwanda for up to 30 days.
The e-Visa eliminates the need to visit the Rwandan Embassy and wait in long lines or deal with excessive paperwork. Applicants can complete the entire application process online within minutes from their homes, with the approved document arriving by email.
Before applying for the Rwanda e-visa, it is critical to understand the various types of visas available. These are some examples:
- Rwanda East Africa visa: Liberian citizens are also eligible for a Rwanda East Africa visa. You can enter Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda on a trip if you have this type of visa. As a result, if you want to visit all 03 countries in one trip, you won't need to obtain three separate visas. However, in order for this scheme to work, you must first enter Rwanda. With this visa, you can visit three countries and stay there for up to 90 days.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: The conference e-visa is required for anyone who wishes to attend or speak at a conference, meeting, workshop, or seminar in Rwanda. When you arrive at the airport in Rwanda, you can stay in the country for 30 days in Total. This visa is granted for a single entry only.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: is a travel document that grants you only one entry into Rwanda (only for tourism purposes). The visa is valid for 03 months and allows its holder to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Transit e-Visas are ideal for travelers with a long layover or connecting flight. You can even leave the port of entry for up to three days to explore Uganda with this document.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Liberian citizens:
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Liberian citizens
To acquire a Rwanda visa for Liberian citizens, you will need to attach the following documents:
- Passport: Check to see if it is still valid for 6 months after your arrival in Rwanda and has at least one blank page.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- A photograph - It must be recent and on a white background.
- E-mail address - You will receive your Rwanda e-visa in PDF format via email.
- Means of payment – credit or debit cards, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express, or wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus, are all valid means of payment accepted by Rwanda immigration services.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Liberia:
How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Liberia
As previously stated, you only need to complete the application form, which consists of three simple steps:
- 1. The first step will require you to enter your basic information. You must also select a processing time from the options listed above.
- 2. Step two will require you to revise step one and make the payment for the visa fee.
- 3. Third, you should obtain and print the Rwanda e-visa.
After finishing all three steps you're ready to submit it.
Read more: how to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Response of your visa result can be expected within 01 to 03 business days after a thorough review of each answer, checking for accuracy, and submitting the application form.
The granted e-Visa will be emailed to the email address provided during registration in PDF format. Applicants must print and bring a hard copy of the confirmation document to the port of entry of their choice.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Liberian citizens:
The Rwanda e-visa fee is related to the processing time of your application. To apply for a Rwanda visa online from Liberia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Rwanda Immigration Services provides 03 processing time options, and your Rwanda visa will arrive within the timeframe you specify. You have the following options:
- Normal: Your application is processed within 03 Business Day
- Urgent: Your e-visa will be ready in 02 business days.
- Super urgent: your Rwanda visa is ready within 1 Business Day
All Liberian nationals can now begin the visa application process for Rwanda earlier. Simply fill out a visa application form online, gather all of your documents, and then go to the nearest Rwanda diplomatic mission.
Do you have any further questions? Not to worry. Contact us through this website or by email.