Rwanda Visa Requirements For Equatorial Guinean Citizens
- 1. Rwanda e-visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
- 2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
- 3. How to get a Rwanda e-visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
- 4. Rwanda visa fees for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
Do you have an Equatorial Guinean passport? Then we have good news for you: you can now easily enter Rwanda. All you need is a Rwanda visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens. The best part is that this document will soon be available online.
We are unable to provide it to you at this time, but we do have reliable information about this document. We recommend that you read the information below so that when the Rwanda e-Visa becomes available, you will know exactly what to do and will be able to enjoy your trip to Rwanda.
Rwanda visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
Rwanda e-Visa was launched by the Rwandan government in 2018. This electronic visa is available online and can be obtained by international travelers, including Equatorial Guineans, without the need to visit an embassy.
The Rwanda visa policies define the main benefits that the Rwanda electronic visa provides Equatorial Guinean visitors.
The Rwanda e-visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens allows for a single 30-day entry into Rwanda for tourism, leisure, and visiting family.
Passengers passing through Rwanda who wish to visit the country can apply for a Rwanda transit eVisa. This visa allows the holder to stay in Rwanda for up to three days between flights.
Travelers from Equatorial Guinea who want to visit Rwanda for other reasons, such as medical treatment or business, should contact their nearest Rwandan consulate or embassy (such as the Rwanda embassy in Equatorial Guinea) for more information.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda transit e-visa: The Transit e-Visa is an excellent option for travelers from Equatorial Guinea who want to visit Rwanda for a short period of time. You can do whatever you want in Rwanda for up to three days with this e-Visa option. If you stay at the airport, you don't need a Transit e-Visa, but it's the best way to spend a layover.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: You can obtain the Rwanda Conference E-Visa as an Equatorial Guinean. The electronic visa enables you to attend or speak at conferences, meetings, and seminars in Rwanda. Rwanda Conference E-Visas are valid for 90 days per entry and allow a single entry.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: Get the Tourist e-Visa for a longer and more fulfilling trip. You'll have all the time you need to enjoy Rwandan culture, whether you spend it sightseeing, relaxing, or doing anything else you want. You have 30 days from the time you arrive in Rwanda to use your Tourist e-Visa.
- East Africa e-visa: In addition to the East Africa e-Visa, travelers can enjoy the full African experience with the East Africa e-Visa. You will have the same opportunity to explore Rwanda, but you will also have the opportunity to visit Uganda and Kenya. You can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you want during your 90-day stay with the East Africa e-Visa.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
While applying for a Rwanda e-visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens is relatively simple, it is still necessary to have a few items and documents on hand. Still, if you use rwandaimmigration.org, these items are not difficult to obtain.
Remember that the following list may differ if you apply for a Rwanda e-visa via a method other than our website. Keep this in mind as you plan your trip to avoid confusion.
- Valid Equatorial Guinean passport: valid for 6 months after the intended arrival date.
- There must be at least two blank pages in the passport for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- The digital photograph that meets Rwanda visa photo requirements.
- Uploading a digital scan of their Equatorial Guinean passport’s biographical page.
- An email address - Make sure you type it correctly when filling out the application form because you will receive your online visa via email.
Equatorial Guineans should use the passport they intend to use to travel to Rwanda on the application. If your passport is about to expire, it is best to renew it before applying for an e-Visa.
Nationals with dual citizenship must also apply using the passport they intend to travel with.
Rwanda visa requirements for Equatorial Guinean citizens
3. How to get a Rwanda e-visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
Equatorial Guinean citizens can obtain a Rwanda electronic visa by completing the Rwanda visa application form online. Applicants must provide the following personal and passport information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
- Passport number
The Rwanda e-Visa application process from Equatorial Guinea is simple and takes less than 15 minutes. To avoid delays in processing time, it is critical that the information provided is accurate and error-free.
Equatorial Guinean applicants must pay the e-Visa processing fee through a secure online system using a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer that is authorized for online transactions before submitting the application form.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
How long does it take to get a Rwanda visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens?
In most cases, Equatorial Guinean applicants will receive their Rwanda online visa within 24 hours of submitting the form. The form must be submitted again if discrepancies or errors are discovered after it has been submitted.
Equatorial Guinean passport holders are advised to apply as soon as possible, and at least seven days before their travel date, to ensure they receive the visa in time.
Travelers from Equatorial Guinea need to be printed out and presented at the border crossing along with a valid passport and other necessary documentation.
How to get a Rwanda visa for Equatorial Guinean citizens
4. Rwanda visa fees for Equatorial Guinean citizens:
People who are planning a trip to Rwanda are frequently concerned about Rwanda visa fees and processing times. In this case, you do not need to be concerned if you wish to obtain an eVisa. Rwanda immigration services offer a quick service at a low cost.
The processing option you choose during the application process determines the cost of your e-Visa. You can select one of the following:
- Normal: This option is the most affordable and will take up to 3 business days.
- Urgent: This choice will get your Visa approved in just a 2 business days at a slightly higher rate
- Super urgent: if you want to get the e-Visa in only 1 business day, then you can opt for this option
In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Covid travel insurance