Rwanda Visa Requirements For East Timorese Nov 2023
Are you traveling to Rwanda? Did you know that as a citizen of East Timor, you need to have a Rwanda e-Visa? There are about 100 countries that need this electronic visa, and East Timor is one of these.
Rwandaimmigration.org provides the service to apply for the Rwanda e-Visa from your house. If you are interested in applying for the Rwanda visa for East Timorese citizens, continue reading our article
Rwanda visa for East Timorese citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for East Timorese citizens:
The Rwanda e-Visa system allows visitors from over 100 countries, including East Timor, to apply online for a Rwanda visa.
The Rwanda visa for East Timorese citizens is easy to obtain. The process is faster and more convenient than obtaining a traditional visa. It can be done from home or the office in a matter of minutes, without the need to visit the local Rwandan embassy or consulate.
The Rwanda e-Visa is an electronic travel document implemented by the Rwanda government.
The Rwanda online visa allows a single entry. It is only valid for 30 days from the date of arrival at the destination.
The Rwanda electronic visa can be used for tourism, leisure, and visiting family in the country. It is also possible to obtain a Rwanda e-Visa for transit purposes.
Those eligible to apply for the electronic visa to Rwanda who wish to study or work in the country should contact the Rwanda embassy in East Timor for further information.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: If you want to spend more time in Rwanda, the Tourist e-visa allows you to stay for up to 30 days and do whatever you want. The Tourist E-Visa allows East Timorese visitors to relax, visit loved ones in the area, or do as much sightseeing as they want. The Tourist e-Visa is valid for 90 days, beginning when you arrive, and allows you to enter Rwanda only once.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Are you only planning a weekend trip to Rwanda? The Transit e-Visa is an excellent choice for you. Travelers from East Timor can stay in Rwanda for up to three days with this e-visa. For a lengthy layover, a Transit e-Visa is ideal. You can still catch a connecting flight if you don't have an E-Visa, but you'll miss out on seeing this beautiful country. Get your Transit e-Visa right now.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This visa is designated for attending business meetings, conferences, etc., and you can stay there with this visa for a maximum of 30 days.
- East Africa e-visa: This visa is intended for single-entry travel to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. You can visit three countries and stay for up to 90 days with this visa.
2. Rwanda e visa requirements for East Timorese citizens:
Before starting the application process, East Timorese passport holders must make sure they fulfill the e-Visa requirements set by the Rwanda government. These visa conditions include:
- Passport issued by East Timor, valid for at least 6 months after entering Rwanda.
- The passport must have at least two blank pages, for the entry and exit stamps.
- A digital copy (scan) of the passport bio page.
- Email address, to receive the visa.
- A digital photo in JPEG or PNG format: For the visa application, the applicant must submit a recent photograph (passport size). This photograph should be taken in color with a white background. The photo must be taken within 6 months of the visa application.
A smartphone, laptop, or another electronic device can be used to complete the entire application. There is no need to present paperwork in person at the embassy.
East Timorese citizens must also have a debit or credit card, visa, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, or Wire Transfer in order to pay their Rwanda e-Visa fees online.
Rwanda visa requirements for East Timorese citizens
3. How to get a Rwanda online visa for East Timorese citizens:
It’s quick to complete the Rwanda visa application form for East Timorese citizens online.
Personal details, passport data, and some travel information are required, including:
- Full name, date of birth, nationality, gender
- East Timorese passport number, issue, and expiry date
- Intended date of arrival in Rwanda
Travelers can get a Rwanda e-visa for East Timorese citizens in three steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Rwanda e-visa form for East Timorese citizens
- Step 2: Pay the Rwanda visa fees and submit the request
- Step 3: Download the Rwanda e-Visa and print it out.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda online visa
Before paying a fee and completing the request, applicants should carefully review all of the information. Any errors or missing information could result in processing delays.
After approval, the applicant will receive their visa via email. They should print it out and bring it with them when traveling from East Timor to Rwanda.
In general, it takes 24 to 72 business hours to receive a Rwanda tourist visa. In some cases, the processing time may take up to 4 business days to receive the e-visa.
How to get a Rwanda visa online for East Timorese citizens
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for East Timorese citizens:
rwandaimmigration.org understands your concern about the prices to obtain your Rwanda e-visa for East Timorese citizens. That is why we have prepared three possible methods of obtaining it.
- Normal: If you pay the lowest fee, you will receive your travel documents in a reasonable amount of time. Your visa will be ready to use in just 72 hours
- Urgent: Our team can work faster on your travel requirement for a higher fee. 2 business day
- Super urgent: This is the quickest option available. In just 24 hours, your visa will be ready for use. However, this will cost you more.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Covid travel insurance