Rwanda visa requirements for Czech citizens
Rwanda electronic visa is an electronic visa that allows visitors from eight countries, including the Czech Republic, to travel to Rwanda for business or tourism.
Applying for a Rwanda visa for Czech citizens is quick and convenient using the online system. The Rwanda e visa application for Czech citizens is completed online and does not require visiting a Rwanda embassy or consulate.
This article explains the Rwanda visa requirements for Czech citizens traveling to Rwanda, visa fees, and how to get a visa online.
Rwanda e-visa for Czech citizens
1. Rwanda e visa for Czech citizens:
Czech citizens need a visa to travel to Rwanda. Based on the purpose of the trip, the Rwandan government offers a variety of Rwanda tourist visas. Furthermore, transit visas for short stopovers in Rwanda are available.
Fortunately, Czech citizens traveling to Rwanda for tourism or business are among those who can apply for a Rwanda e-Visa online.
The Rwanda electronic visa for Czech citizens was originally introduced in 2018 to modernize the country’s visa policy and reduce passport control queues.
This is the most efficient and convenient method of obtaining a Rwanda visa. Travelers fill out a brief online form with their information and attach the necessary supporting documents. In just a few working days, the e-Visa for Rwanda is received via email.
The Rwanda e-Visas are valid for 03 months from the arrival date, permitting a total stay of 30 days and a single entry.
For all other types of trips such as studying or working in Rwanda, it is necessary to obtain a traditional visa via at the Rwanda embassy in the Czech Republic.
Rwanda visa types for Czech citizens:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: If you plan on staying in Rwanda for an extended period of time, the Tourist e-Visa is the best option. Rwanda is yours to explore once you arrive. You can find it all here, whether your plans include culture, shopping, food, or sightseeing. This visa allows you to enter Rwanda once and stay for 30 days from the entry date.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This visa is designated for attending business meetings, conferences, etc., and you can stay there with this visa for a maximum of 30 days. This visa is a single visa.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: The Transit e-Visa is ideal for Czech citizens who want to visit Rwanda for a short period of time. If you have a long layover, this is the option for you. The transit visa allows Czech citizens a maximum of 3 days to explore Rwanda while they are transiting through the country.
- East Africa e-visa: The East Africa E-Visa is a travel authorization document that allows you to enter Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya simultaneously. Not the same as the Rwanda Tourist e-Visa, the East Africa visa will also allow you to enter and exit Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya within 90 days. The East Africa E-Visa like the Rwanda e-visa for Czech citizens is also available online with Rwanda immigration services.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Czech citizens:
All travelers must meet Rwanda visa requirements for Czech citizens before applying for a Rwanda visa online. These requirements are:
- Valid passport – all applicants must have a valid passport. However, this is insufficient. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after entering Rwanda.
- A scan of the applicant's passport's biographical page
- Have an active email address
- The digital color photograph that meets Rwanda visa photo requirements
The flight ticket confirmation
The Czech passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date the passenger intends to arrive. If they do not have it, they must renew it before applying for the Rwanda e-visa.
The email address is necessary because any updates to their application, as well as the final Rwanda e-visa, will be sent to that address.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Czech citizens
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from the Czech Republic:
Applying for a Rwanda visa from the Czech Republic is simple and fast. From start to finish, the entire procedure takes less than 15 minutes. It can be completed from the applicant's home or office at any time and from any location in the world.
Czech citizens can get a tourist visa for Rwanda in 3 steps:
Step 1: Filling out the Rwanda e visa application form as a Czech citizen
Candidates from the Czech Republic must complete the Rwanda e-visa online application form and provide the following information:
- Information about you (full name, date, and place of birth, contact information, nationality, arrival and departure date)
- Information on passports (passport number)
- Trip details (port of entry, travel purpose)
Step 2: Review and confirm payment of visa fees
Once they have completed the form and confirmed that the information they provided is correct, Czech passport holders must pay the Rwanda e-visa processing fee using a debit or credit card, visa, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
Payment is done through a secure online system.
The visa application of Czech citizens will be denied if the information on the application form does not match the information on their passports.
Step 3: Download and print out the Rwanda e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Czech citizens who have completed, submitted, and paid for an e-visa will receive an email with the outcome at the address provided. The majority of messages are delivered within 24 hours to 72 hours.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Czech citizens:
Rwanda e-visa fees for Czech citizens
The Rwanda e-visa has the advantage of being inexpensive because it is obtained online. Please remember that we charge a small fee because we want to save you time by processing your document as quickly as possible. You don't want to waste time filling out complicated forms or waiting in long lines. That is why we are prepared to assist you with our services.
Furthermore, you can pay based on your urgency, as Rwanda Immigration Services provides three different processing times:
- Normal: Which option is the least expensive? In terms of processing time, you only have to wait 3 business days.
- Urgent: This option is significantly faster than the first. You’ll get your Rwanda e-visa in no more than 2 days
- Super urgent: Which is the fastest processing time, so it will make you wait only 24 hours
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, Czech citizens have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid travel insurance.