Check Rwanda visa requirements for Guamanian citizens
Rwanda is a landlocked country in East-Central Africa, located south of the equator. While it is a little-known country, it has breathtaking scenery and fascinating animal and plants life to explore. Due to the ranges of mountains and hills that form part of the Congo-Nile divide, the republic is also known as 'Le Pays des Mille Collines,' or 'Land of a Thousand Hills,' in French.
This fascinating country has it all, from volcanoes to beautiful lakes and rivers to lush green landscapes. Kigali, the capital, is the largest city.
The neighboring countries, Rwanda to the north, Tanzania to the east, Burundi to the south, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the west are all equally fascinating in their own right.
If you are a Guamanian citizen planning to visit Rwanda, you are required to apply for a Rwanda visa for Guamanian citizens. Travelers can now apply for visas online in Rwanda since the country implemented an electronic visa system in 2018.
Find out about the online Rwanda visa for Guamanian citizens, including visa requirements and how to apply online.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Guamanian citizens:
Visas are required for all Guamanian tourists. So, as a Guamanian citizen, how do you apply for a tourist visa to Rwanda? Rwanda Immigration Services can help with this. A Rwanda visa for Guamanian citizens can be requested in minutes and delivered to your email inbox using our helpful webpage. The Rwanda eVisa, as it is colloquially known, is available to foreign visitors from over 100 countries, including Guamanian.
The Rwanda e visa for Guamanian citizens is an electronic travel authorization that eligible travelers can obtain by filling out a simple application form. It has streamlined the visa application process for Kuwait by eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate.
Guamanians traveling for tourism, leisure, or family visits can apply for a Rwanda online visa.
The Rwanda online visa is a single-entry visa that is valid for 30 days after it is issued.
Rwanda online visa holders who wish to stay in the country for extended periods should contact the nearest Rwanda consulate or embassy for more information.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: is a type of visa that allows visitors to enter Rwanda solely for the purpose of tourism. This visa allows tourists to stay in the country for a total of 30 days within 90 days of being issued.
- Rwanda Conference E-Visas are available to visitors attending conferences, meetings, or seminars in Rwanda. They may attend or speak at these events. There is also a Single-Entry with a maximum stay of 30 days per entry.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: If you only need a few days in Rwanda before continuing on to your next destination, or if you have a long layover in Rwanda, the Transit E-Visa is for you. Guamanians can transit through Rwanda and stay there for up to three days with this E-Visa.
- East Africa e-visa: This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit Africa. With the East African e-Visa, Guamanian visitors can also visit Uganda and Kenya, entering and exiting as many times as they want during their 90-day Rwanda trip.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Guamanian citizens:
The government imposes several Rwanda visa requirements for Guamanian citizens, including:
- A scanned image of the biography page of the aforementioned Guamanian passport. You must have a passport issued by the Guam government. Furthermore, the passport must e valid for at least 6 months after your arrival in Rwanda.b
- The passport should have at least two blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- Your passport's photo and data pages scanned.
- A passport-style digital photo.
- An email address where application updates and notifications can be sent
Once these visa requirements are met by the Guamanian traveler, they can apply for a Rwanda visa online.
3. How to get a Rwanda e visa for Guamanian citizens:
To obtain your Rwanda e-visa for Guamanian citizens as soon as you want, you only have to follow these three steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Rwanda eVisa form with some necessary information
- Step 2: Pay the visa application fee and send us some supporting documents
- Step 3: Download and print out the Rwanda online visa
Read more:How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Rwanda visa applications for Guamanian citizens are simple and only take a few minutes to complete. Guamanian applicants must complete the application form available on our website. They must fill out the form with both essential personal and passport information, such as their full name, contact information, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and dates of travel to Rwanda and departure date.
Candidates should apply for a Rwanda visa online from Guam at least one week before their trip begins. If the information on the form is correct, they will receive the visa via email 1 to 3 days after submitting the application. Guamanian visitors should then print the eVisa and present it along with a valid passport at the port of entry.
Besides you can also apply to get a regular visa at Rwanda Embassy in Guam.
4. Rwanda e visa fees for Guamanian citizens:
The amount you will spend on a Rwanda e visa for Guamanian citizens depends on two factors: the type of visa and the processing speed of your application. You can determine how quickly you need it by reviewing the following processing options at Rwanda Immigration Services:
- Normal: We will process your application within three business days
- Urgent: It is advantageous for you because it takes only 2 Business Days to process and receive your e-Visa.
- Super urgent: This option is ideal for emergency situations where you need the e-Visa as soon as possible. The e-Visa is processed within one business day
There are two kinds of Rwanda e-visa fees that Guamanian citizens will have to pay to get a Rwanda online visa, including a Rwanda e-visa service fee and a Rwanda Government fee.