Check Rwanda visa requirements for Macedonian citizens
Luckily, Macedonian citizens who want to travel to Rwanda can apply online for a Rwanda electronic visa. This means that you don't need to visit the embassy to receive your visa anymore.
Using rwandaimmigration.org's services, you're just one click away from receiving your e-Visa. Keep reading this article to learn more about Rwanda's e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Macedonian citizens:
Rwanda e-visa for Macedonian citizens
You don't have to leave the comfort of your own home. If you are in Macedonia and want to visit Rwanda, simply apply for an e-Visa at rwandaimmigration.org. The entire procedure is simple and quick, and you will receive your visa electronically.
The Rwanda electronic visa, also known as the Rwanda e-visa, is an official document that allows you to enter and travel within Rwanda. This document is linked to your passport electronically.
Macedonians are allowed to stay for 30 days per entry. All visits must be strictly for business or tourism purposes.
Before you plan your trip, keep in mind that the Rwanda e-visa for Macedonian citizens is only valid for one entry. Also, if you intend to reapply for a Rwanda e-Visa, you must leave the country first.
The first step in obtaining a Rwanda e-visa for Macedonian citizens is figuring out which visa you will actually need. There are currently four main visas available to tourists, and they include the following:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa – This allows the traveler to stay in Rwanda for a maximum of one month and can be used for vacation, tourism, or leisure purposes.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: This simple visa allows the traveler to transit through Rwanda on their way to their next destination. It is valid for stays of no more than 3 days and is intended for short layover trips.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: is available to those planning to visit Rwanda for business or to invest in Rwandan companies. This visa is a single-entry online visa that allows a maximum stay of 30 days in Rwanda.
- East Africa e-visa: It is the best E-Visa to get if you want to see as much of East Africa as possible. The East Africa E-Visa allows you to visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. With an East Africa E-Visa, you can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya without any restrictions during your 90-day stay!
If you wish to visit Rwanda for another purpose, such as medical treatment or long-term business, you should contact your nearest Rwandan consulate or embassy (such as the Rwanda embassy in Macedonia).
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens:
While the service provided by rwandaimmigration.org could not be simpler, there are a few things you will need to get started. Here is a list of what you need to provide for a Rwanda e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens:
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the intended date of arrival. Otherwise, your application may be rejected.
- A passport scan is required because we only require the information page of your passport.
- You can take your own digital photograph! and we can assist you with the rest of the details on rwandaimmigration.com's passport photo.
- Email address: When you apply with rwandaimmigration.org, your eVisa will be delivered via email, so include a valid email address that you have consistent access to.
- A valid payment method – Finally, you will need to have a valid debit/credit card, visa, Paypal, American Express, and MasterCard, in order to pay the necessary visa fees.
Please keep in mind that if you want to change your passport or it is about to expire, first renew it and then fill out an application form for an eVisa to Rwanda
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Macedonia:
After ensuring that they meet the Rwanda visa requirements for Macedonian citizens and selecting the appropriate visa type, Macedonian travelers can fill out the simple Rwanda e-Visa application online, which takes only a few minutes to complete.
You just need to follow these steps to complete the process.
- 1. Fill out the online application form first. Then select the processing time that best suits your needs.
- 2. Second, double-check and confirm the information you've provided. Now, use a valid debit/credit card to complete the online payment.
- 3. Third, upload a scanned copy of your valid passport and any other documents required. To upload the application, click the "SUBMIT" button.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The application is very quick and can be completed entirely online, which means there is no need to visit the Rwanda embassy or make an appointment with any immigration office.
The processing time for an electronic visa to Rwanda is less than 3 days from the time the form is submitted to Rwandan authorities.
Even though the process takes three days on average, we recommend that Macedonian travelers begin and complete the Rwandan application form at least one week before their departure date. Because the final decision is made by Rwanda authorities, and they may receive multiple requests at the same time, the e-Visa may take longer to be issued.
How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Macedonia
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Macedonian citizens:
The cost of a Rwanda e-Visa is determined by the speed with which your application is processed and the type of visa. As a result, the faster you expect your application to be reviewed, the higher the fee. Here are the types of processing times:
- Normal: If you select this option, your visa will be emailed to you within 3 Business Days. This is the cheapest option, and you will have to wait a little longer, but if you plan ahead, everything should go smoothly. Delays are uncommon, but if they do occur, you will be notified via email. The majority of people choose this option.
- Urgent: If you are unable or unwilling to wait 2 Business Days for your Rwanda e-Visa, you can choose this processing time.
- Super urgent: This is the quickest option available. Your application will be reviewed within 1 business day. Of course, this option will cost you more money than the other two.
Payment can be made in a variety of ways. Rwandaimmigration.org is also fairly accommodating in this regard. You can pay with a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer for the Bank of Cyprus, but if you have a PayPal account, Rwandaimmigration.org also accepts it.
The Rwanda e-visa fees for Macedonian citizens are the same as for everyone else who is eligible, regardless of nationality. As you can see, the prices are not that high, and given that you do not have to exert too much effort, we believe the fees are more than reasonable.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Rwanda travel insurance
If you want to learn more about the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens, go to rwandaimmigration.org. But, if you want something more direct, then we recommend you to contact our customer support agents. They are available 24/7.