Check Rwanda visa requirements for Belarusian citizens
Are you planning a vacation to Rwanda with your Belarusian passport? If you answered yes, you should learn more about Rwandan E-visas.
Applying for an e-visa is the most time-efficient design for applicants because it can be used for application submission, payment, and collection.
If Belarusians want to travel to Rwanda, they must know that they will need a Rwanda e-Visa. At rwandaimmigration.org, we provide an online service for you to apply for any of these travel documents. Are you interested in traveling to Rwanda?
Learn more about the Rwanda e-Visa requirements for Belarusian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Belarusian citizens:
Rwanda's Government has implemented an electronic visa program to expedite the visa processing for Belarusian visitors planning to visit the country for short-term tourism.
The Rwanda e-Visa program, which was introduced in 2018, is now available to citizens of more than 200 countries, including Belarusians.
The Rwanda e-visa is a document that the Rwandan Government launched to allow certain citizens to enter the border legally.
The online application process is faster and easier than visiting an Embassy or consulate to apply for a traditional visa.
The Rwanda e-visa for Belarusian citizens is an electronic travel authorization that allows Belarusians and citizens from several other eligible countries to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 consecutive days.
The process for Belarusian nationals to obtain this e-visa is quick; filling out the application form takes about 10 to 20 minutes on average, and it will require some documents and personal information to get started.
To spend longer periods of time in Rwanda, or to visit the country for other purposes, it is necessary to contact the Rwanda embassy in Belarus for further information.
What online visas are available to Belarusian citizens:
There are 04 different Rwanda e-visa available to Belarusian passport holders:
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Passengers who want to travel to other countries but spend less than 72 hours in Rwanda can apply for this type of visa. The e-visa is valid for 03 months from the date of arrival.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: People can stay for up to 30 days on business trips such as meetings or exhibitions. The e-visa is valid for 03 months from the arrival date and must be used before the date of expiry.
- Rwanda tourist visa: This type of e-visa is appropriate for travelers who intend to stay in Rwanda for sightseeing and visiting. This single-entry e visa allows Belarusian travelers to stay in the country for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- East Africa e-visa: This is without a doubt the best way to explore Rwanda and its neighboring countries. With the East Africa E-Visa, you will be able to enter and exit Uganda and Kenya without restrictions during your 90-day stay.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Belarusian citizens:
You'll be relieved to learn that there are only a few requirements when applying for a Rwanda visa online. Here are what you will need to prepare:
- A valid Belarusian passport that is valid for at least 06 months after the intended arrival date, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification.
- A scanned copy of the biographical page from your passport.
- A recent photograph that was taken in the last 06 months, with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- An e-mail address – your Rwanda e-visa will arrive via e-mail in PDF format.
- Method of payment – you can use a credit or debit card, but Global immigration services also take a PayPal, American Express, Visa Card, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account.
Once granted, the Rwanda e-visa will be electronically linked to the applicant's passport, which must be used to enter Rwanda. Belarusian visitors must arrive in Rwanda with the same passport they used to apply for their e-Visa. You also need to print out a copy of your e visa in case you need to present it to the Immigration Officers at the airports.
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Belarus
The quickest way to apply for a Rwanda visa from Belarus is to apply online. This is possible with any computer or device that has an internet connection.
The online visa application should take you only minutes to complete. It consists of 03 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the form online with your passport and personal information.
- Step 2: After verifying the information, pay the application fee online.
- Step 3: Download and print out the Rwanda e-visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Belarusians should then fill out all the e-Visa application forms with the required information, including:
- Full name
- Date and place of birth
- Nationality and gender
- Passport number, issuing, and expiry date
- Date of arrival and departure
Before submitting the request, double-check all of the details: incomplete or incorrect data can cause delays and disrupt travel plans.
Successful applicants typically receive their approved Rwanda e-Visa within 01 to 03 business days. When traveling from Belarus to Rwanda, the Rwanda tourist visa for Belarusian citizens must be printed and carried with the passport.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Belarusian citizens:
The Rwanda visa fees depend on what type of visa the applicant requires. The e-visa for Rwanda is the most cost-effective way to travel to Rwanda from Belarus
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda visa fees, which are called the Service fees and Government fees.
For Rwanda visa processing time, Rwanda Immigration Services offers 03 choices so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs:
- Normal: If you can wait 03 days for your e visa to be processed, then go for the cheapest alternative
- Urgent: You will receive the Rwanda Visa in just 02 days
- Super urgent: Your application is processed within just 01 Business Day.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda