Check Rwanda visa requirements for Moroccan
If you're from Morocco and planning a trip to Rwanda, you've come to the right place! Morocco is one of the 200 countries that can obtain a Rwandan e-Visa.
The fact that Moroccans no longer need to go to the Rwandan embassy for their e-Visa is a huge selling point. To apply for a Rwandan e-Visa, all you need is a device with an Internet connection. Learn more about Rwanda's e-visa for Moroccan citizens by reading the information provided below.
Rwanda e-visa for Moroccan citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Moroccan citizens:
In recent years, e-Visas have grown in popularity and are now a standard part of many countries' visa policies. This is not an exception in Rwanda.
If you are from Morocco, we have good news for you: you can now apply for a Rwanda e-Visa online, eliminating the need to visit a Rwanda embassy.
The Rwanda e-visa for Moroccan citizens is an official document issued by the Rwanda Government that allows citizens from over 200 countries to enter the country legally. The distinction is that this is an automated visa.
There are four types of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: can only be used for leisure and recreation in Rwanda. A tourist visa does not allow you to work or look for work. All Moroccans require a visa for Rwanda, which should be obtained well in advance of the intended travel date. With your tourist visa, you are entitled to stay in Rwanda for a maximum of 30 days from the arrival date.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: A conference visa can be issued to Moroccan nationals who wish to attend International/National conferences, seminars, or academic events in Rwanda. The online visa to Rwanda stays valid for 03 months from the arrival date, permitting a single entry with a duration of stay of 30 days.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: is issued to Moroccan citizens who wish to visit Rwanda for up to 72 hours before departing for another destination.
- East Africa e-visa: The East Africa Tourist Visa allows for multiple entry travel between Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda. This visa is the result of a joint initiative by the respective partner countries' heads of state to promote regional travel and provide opportunities for tourists to explore the diversity of East Africa. An East Africa Tourist Visa allows for multiple entries and is valid for 90 days.
The Rwanda e-Visa application process is entirely online; Moroccan nationals can complete the application form from home and submit it electronically.
Moroccan nationals who wish to stay in Rwanda for more than 30 days or for non-tourism purposes should contact the Rwandan Embassy in Morocco for more information on visas.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Moroccan citizens :
The requirements for a Rwanda e-visa are not difficult to meet, as you will see. In fact, the list is relatively short, and the majority of applicants already have some of the required documents and information. You could do the same. Here's a list of Rwanda e-visa requirements for Moroccan citizens:
- Valid passport - obtaining a passport will be simple, and if you already have one, check the expiry date. It must remain at least 06 months validity from the arrival date in Rwanda and a minimum of 02 unused pages for verification.
- It is preferable to have a digital photo of yourself that is as recent as possible. There should be no facial expressions in it, and the background should be white.
- A passport information page scan
- E-mail address - The Rwanda e-visa you apply for will be sent to you in PDF format via email. We recommend that you print a hard copy just in case a system failure prevents the soft copy from being verified.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Moroccan citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Morocco
The e-Visa is Rwanda's quickest and easiest visa to obtain. Most Moroccan travelers complete their applications in a matter of minutes.
The online Rwanda visa can be obtained from anywhere in the world. You do not need to visit an embassy or consulate; all you need is a reliable internet connection.
Here's How to apply online for a Rwanda visa online:
- Fill out the electronic application form
- Pay for the application fee
- Receive the electronic visa via email
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
In the application form, the following information will be required:
- Personal information: full name, gender, birth date, and country of citizenship
- Passport information includes the country of issue, number.
- The trip's specifics are as follows: intended entry/ departure date and purpose of the trip
Applicants from Morocco typically receive a Rwanda e-Visa within 24 to 72 hours. You will receive an email with a PDF attachment confirming the e-visa approval. When arriving in Rwanda, it must be printed and presented to the Immigration Officer at the border checkpoint.
Once approved, the electronic visa to Rwanda will be emailed to the Moroccan applicants, at which point travelers should print a copy of the visa to bring with them when they travel to Rwanda. When entering the country, border officials may ask to see it.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Moroccan citizens:
The most common concerns of people who want to use this service, including Moroccans, are visa processing times and service fees. You don't have to worry about that because Rwanda Immigration Services offers quick service at a reasonable price. The processing time you select during the application process determines the cost of your visa. Rwanda Immigration Services provides three service options:
- Normal: You can get your document in 3 days
- Urgent: You can get your document in 2 days
- Super urgent: You can get your document in 1 day
To apply for a Rwanda visa online from Morocco, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Rwanda travel insurance .
There is no doubt that Rwanda Immigration Services is a trustworthy travel agency that assists travelers in obtaining their Rwanda e-visa for Moroccan citizens. We are dedicated to providing you with the safest service possible, with no leaks to third parties. Furthermore, your information will only be used for the e-Visa and nothing else.
That is why, as you can see here, our satisfied clients recommend our services. If you have any questions about the Rwanda visa for Moroccan citizens, please contact our customer service representatives. You can also contact us via email at [email protected]