Check Rwanda visa requirements for Guyanese citizens
Rwanda is regarded as one of Africa's smallest countries. It is only a few degrees south of the equator. Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo border the country.
Rwanda has come a long way since its tumultuous past, which included perhaps the most ruthless post-war genocide and political drama of the twentieth century. Despite numerous allegations of low-key exploitation and human rights violations, the country remains a beacon of hope for other Central African countries struggling to recover from a traumatic past.
Rwanda is regarded as Africa's kick-ass comeback story. Two decades after the genocide, the country has made significant efforts to promote people-to-people harmony and opulence, inspire clean streets, and restore the country to its illustrious natural beauty.
It's impossible not to fall in love with this place, with its breathtaking landscapes, captivating wildlife, and lush green forests.
This article explains how to get a Rwanda e-visa for Guyanese citizens. All application requirements and other important information about the electronic visa will be available to travelers.
Travelers can avoid visiting the Embassy by applying for a Rwanda visa from Guyana online. The e-Visa application process takes applicants about fifteen minutes to complete. The Rwanda e-visa is a single-entry visa valid for stays of up to 30 days in the country for Guyanese citizens.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Guyanese citizens:
To enter Rwanda, Guyanese citizens, like the vast majority of nationalities, require a visa. Fortunately, obtaining an e-visa is a simple procedure.
The Rwanda Visa for Guyanese citizens has made obtaining travel authorization to enter Rwanda much easier. The online process takes only a few minutes to complete and eliminates the need to physically visit an embassy or consulate.
The e-visa allows visitors to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days. It is a single-entry visa, which means that it cannot be used to leave and return to Rwanda; it effectively expires when the visa holder leaves the country.
While the Rwanda e-visa system is intended for individuals visiting the country for tourism purposes, the Rwanda government does offer a variety of visas to travelers based on their specific travel needs. As a result, visitors are encouraged to browse the various types of visas offered by the Rwanda government and choose one that closely matches the purpose of their visit to the country. The electronic visa to enter Rwanda from Guyana can be used for the purposes of tourism, leisure, and visiting friends and family.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: Do you want to stay in Rwanda for an extended period of time? For Guyanese who need to stay for more than a few days, the Tourist e-Visa is an excellent option. You will have up to 30 days to explore everything this lovely country has to offer with the Tourist e-Visa. The Tourist e-Visa is valid for one entry into Rwanda and is valid for 90 days after arrival. Holders of this visa can remain in the country for up to 30 days from the entry date.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Are you planning a lengthy layover in Rwanda? If you only have two or three days in Rwanda before continuing on to your next destination, the Transit e-Visa is an excellent choice. Citizens of Guyana can stay in Rwanda for up to three days before the next flight departs with the Transit e-Visa. While you "wait," explore Rwanda's local cuisine, culture, and nightlife. You will not be sorry.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: is a type of electronic visa that allows you to enter Rwanda to attend a conference, meeting, or seminar. This visa is appropriate for you whether you are a conference speaker or attendee. This single-entry visa is valid for 90 days from the date of entry, and you can stay in the country for 30 days with this visa.
- East Africa e-visa: is the longest visa available for Guyanese tourists who want to spend more time exploring or visiting family. You can enter Rwanda multiple times and cross the borders of Kenya and Uganda for up to 90 days.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Guyanese citizens:
Rwanda Immigration Services made the process extremely simple for many travelers from all over the world, including you. You only need to provide a few requirements and items so that we can begin the process as soon as possible. Even so, you're only putting forth a minor effort. The following is a list of what you will require:
- Applicants are required to possess a Guyanese passport to apply for a Rwanda visa. During your visit to Rwanda, you must keep your passport on you at all times. Check the validity as well, as the passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Rwanda
- A recently-taken color passport photo.
- Additionally, travelers need to provide a current email address to which the e-visa will be sent once it has been processed. Passport control officers at ports of entry will be able to check the validity of the Rwanda e-visa in their system, but travelers should have at least one printout of their visa and keep a digital version on hand for inspection.
3. How to get a Rwanda visa online for Guyanese citizens:
To apply for a Rwanda e-Visa, all Guyanese travelers need to fill out the Rwanda e-Visa application form with basic personal information and passport information. This is necessary for both business and tourist visas.
On the Rwanda e-Visa application, travelers are required to provide the following information:
- Given name and surname
- Date of birth
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
- Passport number
The application will ask you a few simple questions about your full name, contact information, passport information, and travel plans in Rwanda. It is recommended that after you have completed the application, you double-check to ensure that all the information you have entered is correct.
Following that, you need to pay an application fee and wait. To complete the visa application process, please send us some supporting documents mentioned above. Rwanda's government will review your application and either grant or deny an electronic visa.
The Rwanda e-visa takes about 03 business days to process for Guyanese citizens, though it may take longer due to high demand or holidays.
Your approved Rwanda e-visa will be emailed to you at the email address you provided when completing the application. We recommend printing the visa confirmation page and carrying it with you when you enter Rwanda.
The Rwanda tourist visa is a single entry visa that allows visitors to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days. You can extend your visa by paying a fee at a local immigration office.
Besides, you can also apply to get a regular visa at Rwanda Embassy in Guyana.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Guyanese citizens:
When using our services at Rwanda Immigration Services, there is a small fee to pay, but it is reasonable and varies depending on your needs. In other words, the faster you need your document, the higher the fee.
We will give you some basic information about the processing options:
- Normal: This is the cheapest option if you have plenty of time to wait for your document. The application is completed within 3 Business Days.
- Urgent: With this service, the approved visa will be sent to the email address of the applicants within 2 business days.
- Super urgent: The main feature of this type of process is the speed with which the visa is obtained, as it is obtained in less than 1 business day
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, Guyanese travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are Service fees and Government fees.