Check Rwanda visa requirements for Palestinian citizens
Palestinian citizens who visit Rwanda for tourism are not required to obtain a visa in advance. A Rwanda e-visa is required instead. It can be used on the plane or when you arrive. Rwandaimmigration.org provides an additional option. Before your trip, you can apply for the card online.
This page contains all the information Palestinian nationals need to travel to Rwanda with an electronic visa. Find out the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Palestinian citizens and how to apply.
Rwanda e-visa for Palestinian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Palestinian citizens:
The Rwanda e-Visa is an online visa that is available to tourists from 148 countries worldwide, including Palestine. It gives eligible travelers the permission they need to visit Rwanda for tourism, leisure, or to visit family.
The Rwanda e-visa for Palestinian citizens is quick and easy to obtain — simply fill out the short online form and you will receive your visa via email within 3 business days at the most. This is much faster than the usual waiting period for standard visa applications at the Rwandan embassy in Palestine.
The Rwanda electronic visa for Palestinian citizens, abbreviated as the Rwanda eVisa, was introduced in 2018 as a way to modernize the country's visa policy and reduce passport control lines.
Rwanda e-visa is regarded as the most convenient method for Palestinian citizens to obtain a Rwanda visa.
Palestinians with a Rwanda e-Visa may stay for up to 30 days. It can be obtained as a single-entry or multiple-entry visa.
Because the system is fully electronic, Palestinian citizens can apply for this Rwanda online visa from the comfort of their own homes within minutes.
Palestinian visitors must complete a quick application form to apply for a Rwanda visa online. In just a few minutes, a traveler can complete this process from the comfort of his or her home or office.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: You can, however, stay for more than a few days if you wish. You cannot work or study with the Tourist E-Visa, but you can relax, visit people you know in Rwanda, and do as much sightseeing as you can in 30 days. Tourist E-Visas allow Andorran citizens to enter Rwanda once within 30 days of arrival.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: is an electronic visa that allows you to enter Rwanda for the purpose of attending a conference, meeting, or seminar. This visa is appropriate for you whether you are a conference speaker or an attendee.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: If you only want to spend a few days in Rwanda before continuing on to your next destination, or if you have a long layover in Rwanda, the Transit E-Visa is for you. Palestinian citizens can stay in Rwanda for up to three days with this E-Visa.
Remember, you won't be able to leave the airport without some sort of visa. If you have a connecting flight in Rwanda and expect a long layover, exploring the country with a Transit E-Visa is a great way to pass the time.
- East Africa e-visa: This visa is intended for single-entry travel to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. You can visit three countries and stay for up to 90 days with this visa.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Palestinian citizens:
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Palestinian citizens
Before you begin the online application process, you need to check if you have everything required. The list is not very long. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport - Before applying for a visa online, make sure your passport is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your arrival in Rwanda.
- The passport has at least 2 blank pages
- E-mail address - provide a valid email address because your visa will be emailed to you in PDF format.
- Copy of your passport’s bio page.
- A passport-sized photo – taken in the last 6 months.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Palestine:
Once you have everything you need, you can begin filling out the form. It is simple to understand, and if you need assistance, Rwandaimmigration.org provides an excellent support service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The procedure is comprised of three simple steps:
- Step one of the online application form requires you to enter your basic information and then choose a processing time. Remember that your decision will have an impact on the cost of your Bahrain visa.
- The second stage of the procedure entails a quick revision and payment. Ensures that all of the information you provide is correct. You cannot make any changes to the application once it has been submitted, and the fee is non-refundable.
- The third step includes a personal questionnaire and document upload. The additional documents are specific to your case and are not the same for all applicants. Don't worry, we'll notify you if there are any additional requirements.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The processing time for a Rwanda e-Visa can take up to 72 hours (3 business days). Although the average processing time is only 24 hours, make sure to submit your application at least three business days before your intended arrival in Rwanda
Palestinian applicants must print out the document, which will be sent in PDF format, once they receive their approved authorization in their email accounts. Once in Rwanda, the document, along with the passport, must be presented at the immigration counter.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Palestinian citizens:
The Rwanda e-Visa cost varies according to the processing time and type of visa. Rwandaimmigration.org provides three options for you to choose from. Remember that the faster you want your visa, the more money you'll have to pay for it. You can choose from the following options:
- Normal: You will receive your visa after three business days. If you want to plan ahead, it is still an excellent option.
- Urgent: This reduces processing time by half. The application will be completed in two business days, and you will have your visa by then.
- Super urgent: If you are in a hurry, you can select this processing time. You will receive your visa within 1 business day. As you might expect, the price is also higher.
Besides, We also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda