Check Rwanda visa requirements for Aruban citizens
If you are an Aruban citizen and want to visit Rwanda, you will not be able to leave the airport without a visa of some kind. This is fine if you're only in Rwanda for a connecting flight, but even if you don't have much time in Rwanda, it's worth it to get a visa. The process of obtaining an e-Visa is simple and straightforward.
Beginning in 2018, the Republic of Rwanda began issuing e-Visas, a convenient type of visa that can be obtained online. You can obtain your Rwanda e-visa for Aruban citizens using our secure online application without visiting an embassy or consulate.
There are different e-Visas for different travel plans, so whether you're on vacation in Rwanda or just passing through for a day or two, you won't be stuck in the airport. You can even visit Rwanda and Kenya while in East Africa with the East African e-Visa.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Aruban citizens:
Since launching in 2018, the Rwanda e-Visa eligibility has expanded to more than 200 nationalities — including Aruban nationals.
The Rwanda e-Visa for Aruban citizens is:
- A single-entry travel permit
- Meant for tourism/leisure purposes
- Valid for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- Electronically linked to the Aruban passport, once it is approved
Applying for a Rwanda e-Visa for Aruban citizens is quick and easy, as the entire process is done online and takes less than 15 minutes.
Because of its digital format, eligible Aruba travelers can apply for the Rwanda Visa online by answering a few questions, providing some necessary documents, and paying the processing fee.
Another advantage of the Rwanda e-Visa for Aruban citizens is that there is no need to gather a large amount of paperwork, visit the Rwanda embassy in person, or meet with an immigration official face to face.
Aruban citizens traveling to the Republic of Rwanda, for other purposes such as to study or work are required to contact the Rwanda Embassy in Aruba
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
The main types of Rwanda E-Visa are the tourist visa, East Africa visa transit visa, and conference visa:
- Rwanda tourist visa is usually for a 30-day stay and allows one entry. This visa is requested as the first step for all those who wish to carry out tourism activities within Rwanda.
- Rwanda conference visa: is for people who want to do business in Rwanda. It allows Aruban citizens to stay in the country for 30 days from the date of entry, and, like all e-visas, is a single entry visa.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: is a single-entry visa as well as a tourist visa that is granted online to people who need to make a connection through Rwanda when traveling to other countries. With this type of visa, Aruban nationals can transit and have a short trip of fewer than 03 days in Rwanda.
- East Africa e-visa: Do you want to get the most out of your trip to East Africa? The East African e-Visa is the best option. This is the ideal e-Visa for visitors looking to see as much of East Africa as possible. Travelers from Aruban can use the East African e-Visa to visit not only Rwanda but also Uganda and Kenya. If you obtain this e-Visa, you will be able to enter Uganda and Kenya without restriction during your 90-day stay.
2. Rwanda visa requirements for Aruban citizens:
Aruba citizens must have a few documents to apply for a visa. The Rwanda visa requirements for Aruban citizens are the following:
- Valid passport: A valid passport is required for all Aruban applicants. It is also critical that the passport remains valid for at least six months after the intended date of arrival, with at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A copy of the passport's biographical page.
- A recent digital passport-sized photograph must be available to the applicant.
- A valid email address is required for all applicants. Because the visa will be emailed to successful applicants, they must still be able to access the email address that they provide.
Finally, citizens holding an Aruban passport must have a valid payment method, such as a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account to complete the processing fee transaction.
It is recommended that Arubans keep a physical copy of each document, including the e-Visa approval letter, to present to the immigration officer when they arrive at the border.
They are also encouraged to consider the general visa rules for Aruban traveling abroad.
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Aruba:
The process to apply for a Rwanda e-Visa for Aruban citizens is quick and easy. The entire process is done completely online and takes less than 15 minutes to do so.
- Step 1: Complete the e-visa application form from Aruba
- Step 2: Pay the Rwanda e-visa fees for Aruban citizens
- Step 3: Receive the approved e-visa for Rwanda by email
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Rwanda online visa application for Aruban citizens
The Rwanda e-visa application for Aruban citizens can be submitted at any time of day, from the applicant's home or office.
Aruban applicants must provide basic personal and passport information, such as:
- Full name
- Place and date of birth
- Nationality and country of citizenship
- Contact details
- Passport number and dates of issue and expiry
- Date of arrival and departure
Before paying the Rwanda e-visa fees and submitting the request, travelers should double-check that all of the details are correct. Data that is incorrect or incomplete may cause processing delays.
Most applicants receive the approved Rwanda e-visa for Aruban citizens in 01 to 03 business days.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Aruban citizens:
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, Aruban citizens have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are the Service Fee and the Government Fee.
The Government fee is compulsory for Aruban applicants since their country of origin is not on the exemption list of Rwanda e visa.
The Service fee depends on the processing time you want for your e-visa application. Global immigration services provide you with three options for receiving your e-Visa as soon as possible.
Your options are as follows:
- Normal: This option for your Visa application will take some time, but it will allow you to save some money on your travel expenses. You can obtain a Rwanda e visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: This option will have your Visa ready in a matter of days at a reasonable cost, within 02 business days.
- Super urgent: This is a slightly more expensive option, but it is the best way for Aruban citizens to obtain a Rwanda visa in the event of an unexpected emergency. With this service, you can expect to receive your e-visa to Rwanda in 01 business day.