Rwanda visa requirements for Israeli citizens
With so many natural wonders in Rwanda, it's impossible not to have the adventure and excitement you've always desired. Rwanda, known as the "Land of a Thousand Hills," is a breathtakingly beautiful country with fascinating Savannah, undulating hills and deep valleys, abundant wildlife, and natural aesthetics. Kigali, its capital city, is picturesque and full of sights and delights.
So, if you want to travel to Rwanda as a citizen of Israel, you need to apply for the Rwanda Visa for Israeli citizens. Our services can help you complete, process, and receive your visa for Rwanda from Israel. Please read this article for more details about the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Israeli citizens
1. Rwanda visa for Israeli citizens
A Rwanda e-visa is an electronic travel permit that allows you to enter the country which you can obtain online. The Rwanda electronic visa can be used for tourism, leisure, and visiting family in the country.
Travelers from more than 100 countries, including Israeli citizens, can enter Rwanda using an electronic visa. The Rwanda e-visa is a simplified visa in that there is no need to visit an embassy in person, submit multiple documents, or wait months for a response.
The Rwanda e-visa for Israeli citizens is only accepted on these entry points in Rwanda: Kigali International Airport, Kagitumba, Buziba, Gatuna, Cyanika, Kabuhanga, Poids Lourds, La Corniche, Kamembe International Airport, Ruzizi I, Ruzizi II, Bugarama, Ruhwa, Bweyeye, Nshili, Kanyaru Bas, Kanyaru Haut, Nemba and Rusumo.
Validity of the Rwanda e-visa for Israeli citizens:
The Rwanda visa for Israeli citizens has a maximum validity period of 03 months from the date of entry. An online Rwanda visa will allow Israeli residents to enter the country once, except for the East Africa e visa.
For longer stays, or to visit for other purposes, Israeli travelers need to apply for a visa through a Rwanda embassy in Israel
Rwanda Visa Types for Israeli citizens:
Rwanda offers a variety of visa options. The Rwanda e-visa, which is available online, is the best option for tourists. Depending on the purpose of their visit, Israel nationals can choose one of four types of Rwanda e visa:
- Rwanda e-Tourist Visa: This single-entry visa has validity for 01 months from the arrival date. Israeli citizens who wish to explore famous attractions and unique culture in Rwanda, or visit relatives and friends here can apply for this type of e visa. With this type of e visa, you can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days from the day you arrive here.
- Rwanda Conference Visa: The Rwanda Conference E-Visa is an electronic visa that allows you to enter Rwanda for the purpose of attending a conference, meeting, or seminar. This e visa permits staying in the country for 30 days from the arrival date, and you can enter Rwanda once.
- Rwanda Transit Visa: The traveler has a maximum of three days in Rwanda from the entry date.
- Rwanda East Africa Visa: If you want to visit Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya all in one trip, you should know that the East Africa visa is also available to Israeli citizens. The Rwanda East Africa visa is valid for 03 months after arrival. With this multiple-entry e visa, you can enter three countries whenever you want, as long as Rwanda is the first destination, and stay there for up to 90 days from the arrival date.
2. Rwanda visa requirements for Israeli citizens
There are only a few Rwanda electronic visa requirements for Israeli citizens. They include the following items:
- Valid passport: Israeli travelers must have a valid Israeli passport before they can enter Rwanda. Israeli applicants must also ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months after their arrival in Rwanda and has a minimum of 02 blank pages.
- Scan of the passport's bio page (which includes the applicant's photo and information)
- Digital photo, passport size: Applicants from Israel must provide a digital image of their head and shoulders in JPEG or PNG format that meets standard passport composition, lighting, and size requirements. Along with this photo, a scan or photo of the applicant's passport's biographical page is required.
- E-mail address: The Rwanda e-visa will arrive via email in PDF format.
- Purpose of visit: Visitors from Israel must also answer some basic questions about their trip, such as their intended port of entry, the number of days they intend to stay in the country, and so on.
Applicants from Israel are ready to apply for the Rwanda e-visa once they have gathered all of the necessary documents and have met the current visa requirements for Israeli citizens.
If the passport expires within six months and/or there are no blank pages remaining, applicants should obtain a new Israeli passport before applying for the Rwanda e-visa.
3. How to Apply for the Rwanda e-visa From Israel
The online application process for a Rwanda visa for Israeli citizens is very simple and quick. Israeli citizens can apply for a Rwanda e-visa by completing the online application form. There are only three steps to take, and applicants from Israel should expect to spend about 15 minutes on the whole thing.
Read more: How to apply for Rwanda visa from Israel
The Rwanda e-visa typically takes three business days to process, though it may take longer in some cases due to public holidays or peak tourist season. As a result, it is recommended that Israeli citizens apply for their Rwanda e-visa in advance of their trip.
The approved Rwanda e-visa for Israeli citizens will be emailed to the email address that applicants provided when filling out the e-visa application form. Although the Rwanda e-Visa will be linked to their passport, Israeli citizens should keep a printed copy on hand in case an immigration officer requests a paper copy of the document.
4. Rwanda e-visa fee for Israeli citizens
Because of the speed of the electronic process and the elimination of the need to visit an embassy, the e-visa is one of the cheapest permits available. The Rwanda visa fee for Israeli citizens is the same for the citizens of all eligible countries. The nationality has no bearing on the visa fee. It is entirely dependent on the type of visa you have chosen.
To apply for a Rwanda e visa, Israeli applicants have to pay two kinds of Visa Fee, which are Service fees and Government Fee.
With service fee, since all applicants from Israel do not have the same budget or time considerations, we have these three options for your visa application:
- Normal: Your Rwanda visa will arrive in 03 business days
- Urgent: You will receive your visa in 48 hours
- Super Urgent: Your Rwanda e visa is ready within just 24 hours
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda