Check Rwanda visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens
To travel to Rwanda as a Montenegrin citizen, you must apply for a visa. The good news is that an electronic visa is available for this purpose. Even better, rwandaimmigration.org can assist you with a simple procedure to obtain a Rwanda visa for Montenegrin citizens. We provide an affordable service that you can find on our digital platform.
The Rwanda visa is available for Montenegrin citizens for tourism purposes, with a maximum stay of 30 days in the country. Are you ready for a Rwandan adventure? Trust rwandaimmigration.org and start traveling right away!
Rwanda e-visa for Montenegro citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Montenegrin citizens:
Montenegro citizens will need a tourist visa to visit Rwanda. Because there is no need to visit an embassy or other consular office, the online electronic visa application is the quickest and easiest method.
The application for an e-Visa can be found at rwandaimmigration.org. The application must be processed within three days, and the final decision on approval or refusal will be sent to the applicant's e-mail address. The document you receive is only valid for one entry and allows you to stay in Rwanda for 30 days per entry.
Rwanda introduced an electronic visa system in 2018 to make obtaining visas easier and quicker for foreign travelers.
The Rwanda e-visa for Montenegrin citizens is a computer-generated document that allows you to visit India for a short period of time. It functions similarly to a paper visa, except that it is processed electronically. You do not need to go to the embassy to obtain an eVisa; you can apply online.
Furthermore, applying online only takes a few minutes and can be done from home or anywhere else. While travelers pack and plan their trip, our team of experts handles the entire process!
Before applying for a Rwanda visa online from Montenegro, you must decide which visa is best for you. The following are the current options:
- Rwanda tourist visa – This visa allows you to stay in Rwanda for a maximum of one month. It can be used for a vacation, tourist, or medical trip.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: As a Montenegrin citizen, you can acquire the Rwanda Conference E-Visa. This electronic visa lets you visit Rwanda to attend or speak at a conference, meeting, or seminar. The Rwanda Conference E-Visa is valid for 30 days per entry and allows only one entry into Rwanda.
- Rwanda transit e-visas are single-entry visas with a three-day validity period. Foreign nationals can stay in the country for a maximum of 72 hours with these visas.
- East Africa e-visa: An East Africa Tourist Visa is a joint tourist visa issued to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda tourists. It is a visa with multiple entries. The holder of an East Africa Tourist Visa may enter the country that issued the visa and travel within the two other countries without applying for another visa or paying another visa fee. With this visa, you can visit three countries and stay there for up to 90 days.
If Montenegrin citizens wish to stay in Rwanda for more than 30 days or purposes other than tourism, they must apply for a visa at the embassy of Rwanda in Montenegro
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Montenegro citizens:
You do not need complicated documentation to apply for a Rwanda e-visa for Montenegro citizens. You must submit the following information with your application:
- Passport - To apply, you must have a valid passport. Furthermore, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after you arrive in Rwanda, with at least two blank pages.
- You must submit a recent photo with a white background. If you are applying for a visa on arrival, bring two passport-sized photos to attach to the application.
- Accommodation details in Rwanda.
- Your travel dates.
- Document to prove your purpose of travel.
- Travel health insurance.
- Providing proof of accommodation.
- Rwandaimmigration.org will send your e-visa in PDF format via email. It never hurts to have a backup, so print a few copies and keep one in each bag.
- Payment Options – Rwanda immigration services allow you to pay with multiple payment options. You can use a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Bank Transfer.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Montenegro citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Montenegro:
After you have determined that you meet all the requirements listed above, you can complete the application form. Overall, it is a simple task, but if you require assistance, Rwandaimmigration.org's customer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
There are three steps you must take:
- 1. The first requires you to provide personal information and a processing time. Just keep in mind that the option you select determines the cost of your e-visa.
- 2. Moving on to step two, you must cover the payment while reviewing your form. The significance of an accurate application cannot be overstated. A simple typo can invalidate your visa, forcing you to reapply.
- 3. Lastly, the third step is to get your visa through email. You should download and print out the Rwanda e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
After submitting your application, you must pay the visa fee and await the final decision email. The Rwanda visa takes an average of 3 days to process, but it may take longer due to high demand or other factors.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Montenegro citizens:
Rwanda e-visa fees for Montenegro citizens
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you must pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee: Service Fee and Government Fee.
For Montenegrins who value their time, the Rwanda immigration service provides three fantastic options. Your visa cost should be higher if you want a faster visa processing time. Montenegrins have the following options:
- Normal: We process your e-visa in 3 days.
- Urgent: You will get your document within 48 hours.
- Super urgent: your travel document will be ready within just 24 hours.
In addition, we recommend that you buy a Rwanda travel insurance
If you have questions about the Rwanda e-visa for Montenegro citizens, please contact Rwandaimmigration.org's customer service. You can reach us via online chat or phone anytime; it is free.
Don't forget that you can learn more about the Rwanda e-visa here, so don't miss this opportunity to learn more about this destination.
As you can see, Rwanda is an excellent choice for Montenegrin tourists. And there are many things that you will undoubtedly enjoy. So there are no excuses not to visit Rwanda's best attractions. Excellent journey!