Rwanda Visa For Colombian Citizens - Visa Fees September 2023
Colombian citizens can get a visa for Rwanda online. The Rwanda electronic visa application is the quickest and most straightforward way to obtain a necessary travel permit.
With a Rwanda e-visa for Colombian citizens, visitors can enjoy up to one month in the country on vacation or for tourism purposes. Continue reading this article to learn about the Rwanda visa requirements for Colombian citizens, as well as how to apply online.
Rwanda e-visa for Colombian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Colombian citizens:
Even for short visits, Colombian passport holders require a visa to enter Rwanda. The visa must be obtained ahead of time.
Travelers who meet the following requirements can obtain a Rwanda visa from Colombia online. This is the quickest and most convenient method of visa application: Colombians are not required to visit the Rwandan Embassy.
The Rwanda e visa for Colombian citizens is a digital entry permit. It allows Colombian passport holders to visit Rwanda for tourism, leisure, and visiting family in the country
In 2018, the Rwandan government launched the eVisa for Rwanda to streamline the process of obtaining a travel permit for international visitors.
The benefits of the e-Visa for Rwanda for Colombian tourists include:
- Quick online application
- Processed within a few short days
- Valid for 03 months from the arrival date
- A 30-day, single-entry travel permit
For longer stays or trips for non-tourist reasons, Colombian travelers will need to visit the Rwanda embassy in Colombia for further visa options.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
There are 4 types of Rwanda eVisa, which are transit e-visas, conference e-visas, tourist e-visas, and East Africa e-visas:
- Rwanda transit e-visas: The travel authorization allows the tourist to stay in Rwanda for up to 72 hours, allowing the Colombian citizens to leave the airport and go sightseeing around the country.
- Rwanda conference e-visas: is ideal when you are being invited to a conference in Rwanda, but your stay in the country cannot exceed 30 days. This is a single-entry visa.
- Rwanda tourist e-visas: If you are visiting Rwanda for vacation, the e-visa you must apply for is the Rwanda Tourist Visa, which allows you to enter the country and enjoy the various excursions, and safaris, and visit the various places Rwanda has to offer. You have 30 days after arriving in Rwanda to explore all these attractions.
- East Africa e-visas: The visa allows you to visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya simultaneously. It has a maximum validity of 90 days and multiple entries between these 03 countries.
2. Rwanda e visa requirements for Colombian citizens:
Ordinary and official Colombian passport holders must have a visa to enter Rwanda.
Here are some of the Rwanda visa requirements for Colombian citizens that apply for a Rwanda e visa:
- Colombians traveling to Rwanda must have a passport valid for at least six months after entering the country. Furthermore, at least two blank pages in the passport must be left for receiving stamps at the Rwanda border.
- All Colombian candidates for a Rwanda tourist visa are required to provide a copy of the biographical page of their passport and a passport-style photo. Applicants should check the Rwanda e-Visa photo requirements to ensure their photo will be accepted.
- E-mail address – The Rwanda visa is delivered via email, so you must provide a valid email address that you have access to.
- Digital photo – The photograph must be recent and taken against a white background.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Colombian citizens
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Colombia:
Rwanda e-visa for Colombian citizens can be obtained by filling up an online form which will take 15 minutes to be completed. Rwanda immigration services also have available customer service that you can contact if ever you need any help.
Colombian citizens can get a Rwanda visa in 3 steps:
Step 1: Complete the Rwanda e-visa form
Step 2: Pay the Rwanda visa fees and submit the request
Step 3: Download and print out the Rwanda e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
To complete the Rwanda e-Visa application form, Colombians must prepare the following:
- Personal details: full name, country of citizenship, date, and place of birth
- Passport details: Passport number
- Travel plans: the date they plan on entering/ departing Rwanda
How long does it take to get a Rwanda online visa from Colombia?
The Rwanda e-visa for Colombian citizens is usually processed within 1 to 3 business days.
Errors or incomplete application forms may result in a longer processing time.
Colombian applicants are encouraged to ensure that the information they provide on the application form is correct and free of spelling errors. Inaccuracies or incomplete information can cause delays in the e-Visa processing.
How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Colombia
4. Rwanda e visa fees for Colombian citizens:
The Rwanda visa fees vary in processing time and the type of Rwanda visa that you choose to apply for an e-visa. Normally, the e-visa price is cheaper than the visa on arrival fees.
Colombians can pay the Rwanda e-Visa fee securely online. The Rwanda visa processing fee is paid using a debit or credit card, visa, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus, all major cards are accepted.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, Colombian travelers have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa fees, which are Service fees and Government fees.
The selected processing time will affect your visa cost. Rwanda Immigration Services provides Colombian citizens with three excellent options below:
- Normal: Despite having the longest processing time, it is still ideal for those who have time to prepare for their trip. Your application will be processed within 3 business days
- Urgent: You can choose this option if you want your application processed faster. Your visa will arrive in your e-mail inbox within 2 business daysF
- Super urgent: Your travel document is ready within just 1 Business Day