Rwanda Visa Requirements for Azerbaijani Citizens 2023
- 1. Rwanda e-visa for Azerbaijani citizens:
- 2. Rwanda visa requirements for Azerbaijani citizens:
- 3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Azerbaijan:
- 4. Rwanda visa fees for Azerbaijani citizens:
Rwanda is an East African country with an Indian Ocean coastline. Its vast territory includes vast savannahs, lakes, the magnificent Great Rift Valley, and mountainous areas.
The extensive savannah in this beautiful country is home to fierce lions, imposing elephants, and rhinos, making it feel like you're visiting the set of The Lion King. If you want to have a great adventure, apply for a Rwanda visa for Azerbaijani citizens and go on one of the amazing safaris to the Akagera National Park and Nyungwe Forest National Park
1. Rwanda e-visa for Azerbaijani citizens:
The Rwandan Government requires that tourists of other nationalities obtain a visa before they are allowed to travel or do business in Rwanda.
E-Visa to Rwanda is an online visa for travelers to Rwanda that is issued as permission to enter the country, replacing traditional paper visas
Azerbaijani passport holders require a travel pass to visit Rwanda for short visits, whether for tourism, business, or just passing through.
You are eligible to apply through the electronic visa system, eliminating the need to visit an Embassy or Consulate, make an appointment, or wait in long lines to obtain your pass.
All you need to do is fill out an online form, which rwandaimmigration.org can provide, and you’ll be on your way to starting your Rwanda adventure.
A Rwanda e Visa for Azerbaijani citizens is valid for 03 months from the arrival date, which means travelers are allowed to enter the country within this period.
To visit the country for other purposes such as for business, to work or study, or for longer consecutive periods, it will be necessary to apply for a visa from the Rwanda embassy in Azerbaijan.
Rwanda visa type for Azerbaijani citizens:
The main types of Rwanda E-Visa are the tourist visa, transit visa, East Africa visa, and conference visa:
- The Rwanda tourist visa is valid for 03 months, allowing travelers to stay in Rwanda for 30 days. This visa is required as the first step for anyone planning to visit Rwanda for tourism purposes.
- The Rwanda transit visa is a single-entry visa as well as a tourist visa that is granted via the Internet to people who need to connect through Rwanda when traveling to other countries. This visa permits a maximum stay of 72 hours. Travelers can transit and have a short trip in Rwanda of fewer than 03 days with this type of visa.
- Rwanda conference visa: is a visa for Azerbaijani people who wish to do business in the country. It is a single-entry visa. Azerbaijani citizens are allowed to stay in Rwanda for 30 days from the arrival date.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate package for Azerbaijani who adore Africa. You'll have access to Rwanda with the East Africa E-Visa, but you can also enter and exit Uganda and Kenya whenever you want during your 90-day stay. Apply for an E-Visa to East Africa today!
2. Rwanda visa requirements for Azerbaijani citizens:
We recommend reading through the Rwanda visa requirements for Azerbaijani citizens before applying. The main conditions Azerbaijani must meet in order to request the e-Visa are the following:
- A valid passport issued by the Azerbaijan Government, with at least 02 empty pages and a minimum of 06 months validity from the date of entry in Rwanda.
- A digital copy (scan) of the passport bio page.
- An active email address where notifications and the e-visa will be sent
- A photo: Those applying for the Rwanda e-Visa as holders of an Azerbaijani passport must send a digital photo of themselves that was taken recently.
- Means of payment – The applicants can make an online payment using multiple methods of payment such as a debit or credit card, visa, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account.
Azerbaijani applicants with dual citizenship should be aware that the Rwanda e-Visa is electronically linked to the passport they use to apply. They should use the same passport they will use for future travel. The length of validity on the date they apply is critical. If their passport will expire within 180 days or less of the date of their application, they must first renew it.
Azerbaijani passport holders who want to relocate to Rwanda for professional opportunities or stay in the country for more than three months should contact the Rwanda Embassy in Azerbaijan for more information.
3. How to get a visa for Rwanda from Azerbaijan:
Azerbaijani citizens can request a Rwanda visa online in minutes. The 3-step application process is fast and straightforward:
- Step 1: Complete the simple Rwanda e-Visa application form.
- Step 2: Pay for the Rwanda tourist visa fee.
- Step 3: Print out Rwanda visa for Azerbaijani citizens.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Rwanda e-visa application form for Azerbaijani citizens
Applying for a Rwanda tourist visa from Azerbaijan is quick and convenient. Azerbaijani passport holders simply need to complete the online form with basic information, including:
- Personal details—name, gender, date of birth, and nationality
- Azerbaijani passport information— passport number.
- Travel information—date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
Azerbaijani travelers should check all the information carefully before submitting the request. Errors, including spelling mistakes, could result in processing issues.
When to apply for a Rwanda visa from Azerbaijan: processing times
The Rwanda e-Visa processing time is quick and easy. The majority of Azerbaijani visitors receive their approved permits within 24 to 72 hours of submitting their request.
However, it is best to allow for extra time in case of processing delays.
4. Rwanda visa fees for Azerbaijani citizens:
The e-visa is one of the most affordable permits due to the quick electronic process and the elimination of the need to visit an embassy. When completing their application, Azerbaijani tourists can pay the visa fee online. The secure payment gateway accepts most credit and debit cards.
Remember that paying the application fee is a requirement for a Rwanda visa. Should Azerbaijani applicants fail to comply with, their visa requests will not be processed.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called the Service Fee and Government Fee.
One of the benefits of using rwandaimmigration.org’s services is that you are given the possibility to select a processing time for your application. To that effect, rwandaimmigration.org provides you with three options:
- Normal: You receive your Rwanda e-Visa in 03 business days
- Urgent: Your travel document is ready within just 02 business days
- Super urgent: Your travel document is ready within just 01 day.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, and car pick-up services in Rwanda