Rwanda visa requirements for Saint Lucian citizens
Citizens of Saint Lucia can avoid the need for a Rwanda visa by applying for the Rwanda e-visa.
To register with this system, they must meet the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Saint Lucian citizens.
The Rwanda e-visa application for Saint Lucians is simple and quick to complete. They may visit the island country once every 30 days after registering.
The application process is safe, quick, and accessible to anyone with internet access. In just a few minutes, travelers can apply for a Rwanda visa for Saint Lucian citizens
On this page, readers can learn about the online Rwanda visa for Saint Lucian citizens, including the requirements and documents that must be submitted.
Rwanda e-visa for Saint Lucian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Saint Lucian citizens:
Every Saint Lucian who wishes to visit and sightsee in Rwanda can now apply online for a Rwanda electronic Visa. As a result, you are no longer required to visit any embassy. To obtain your visa, simply use the services provided by rwandaimmigration.org.
Before traveling to Rwanda, citizens of Saint Lucia must apply for a Rwanda visa. Travelers from Saint Lucia can choose between four different electronic visas for Rwanda. Depending on the validity of the document, your entry into Rwanda, and the purpose of your trip, you may require a specific travel document.
The Rwanda Electronic Visa is an online travel document issued by the Rwandan government that allows visitors to enter Rwanda. Rwanda is one of the nationalities that can apply for this e-Visa, so you can apply for the Rwanda e-visa if you have a Rwanda passport.
Fortunately, depending on your travel plans, you can choose between four types of e-visas.
These e-visas are:
- Rwanda Tourist e-visa: With this e-visa, you can travel to Rwanda to relax, visit friends and family, and explore the beautiful country. You'll have plenty of time to see the sights once you've arrived. A Rwanda e-Visa entitles you to stay in Rwanda for a maximum of 30 days per entry.
- East Africa e-visa: This is your best option if you really want to see what East Africa has to offer. This e-Visa allows you to visit Rwanda, Uganda, and Kenya, ensuring that you have a rich experience of the region. The maximum length of stay per entry is 90 days, and it is valid for multiple entries.
- Rwanda transit e-Visa: With the Transit e-Visa, you can leave the airport and stay in Rwanda for up to three days. Please keep in mind that it is not required if you are connecting flights (as long as you do not leave the airport).
- Rwanda conference e-visa: is valid for 30 months after arrival and allows for only one entry into Rwanda. Remember that we can assist you with the Rwanda Conference E-Visa for Saint Lucia citizens.
Citizens of Saint Lucia cannot relocate to Rwanda or undertake paid work in the country with the e-visa. Instead, the relevant visas and permits must be obtained from a Rwanda embassy in Saint Lucia
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Saint Lucian citizens:
There are only a few Rwanda visa requirements for Saint Lucian citizens. The following items are included in the requirements:
- A valid Saint Lucian passport - Your Saint Lucian passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Rwanda. If your passport is less than 6 months old, your e-Visa application will most likely be denied. We also recommend that you have at least two blank pages in your passport in case the immigration officer needs to stamp it.
- It is preferable to have a digital photo of yourself that is as recent as possible. There should be no facial expressions in it, and the background should be white. Simply scan it and upload it when instructed.
- A passport information page scan.
- A valid email address - In order to receive notifications about the status of your Rwanda e-visa, you must have a valid email address
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Saint Lucian citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa from Saint Lucia:
Applicants must use the internet to access the Rwanda online e-visa website in order to apply for a Rwanda e-visa. They will have to navigate to a URL on the main pages that will open the online application form for the applicant. The e-visa application form will request biographical information as well as passport information from the applicant. In order for the application to be processed, applicants must also provide a valid email address and debit/credit card information. Applicants from Saint Lucia should be aware that there is a processing fee for applying for a Rwanda e-visa, which will be deducted using the credit/debit card information provided on the application.
Travelers should keep in mind that it is critical to fill out the application as completely as possible. Any discrepancy between the information on the form and the information on the applicant's travel documents may result in the application being rejected. The information on the form cannot be changed or updated once the application has been submitted. As a result, travelers must make every effort to complete the application correctly.
After submitting the e-visa application, the applicant can expect an update or notification on the status of their application within three business days. Weekends and holidays in Rwanda may cause the update or notification to be delayed. Fridays and Saturdays are considered weekends in Rwanda, as opposed to Saturdays and Sundays.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
If the applicant's e-visa application is approved by Rwanda authorities, their e-visa will be sent to them via email. Travelers are expected to save a soft copy of their e-visa on their mobile phone/handheld device and bring a printed copy with them to Rwanda. The e-visa must be presented to Rwanda Immigration and Border officials at the Rwanda airport/port of entry, along with the rest of the travel documents.
How to apply for a Rwanda visa from Saint Lucia
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Saint Lucian citizens:
The total cost of a Rwanda e-visa is determined by two factors: the type of visa (tourist, business, or medical) and the processing time. In terms of the latter, you have three options, which are as follows:
- Normal: You will have to wait 3 business days to receive your e-visa. If you like to plan ahead, this is a good option.
- Urgent:The e-visa will be ready in 2 Business Days
- Super urgent: The e-visa will be issued in just 1 business day. This is the quickest option, and as a result, it is also the most expensive.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to make it easy for our customers to have a great trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, car pick-up service in Rwanda, e-sim card in Rwanda, etc