Check Rwanda visa requirements for Mongolian citizens
Rwanda, also known as "the land of a thousand hills," is one of the most breathtakingly beautiful places on the African continent. Rwandan tourism is one of the country's fastest-growing industries.
Rwanda has many beautiful beaches, lakes, mountains, and a vast wildlife reserve. The country has a very pleasant climate, excellent food and lodging, and a rich cultural heritage of arts and crafts. Rwanda also has national parks, a national museum, eco-tourism, and opportunities for a variety of exciting tourist activities such as biking, trekking, mountain biking, and shopping.
Tourists can have an exciting vacation in Rwanda as well as their popular attractions. Rwanda's tourism industry is rapidly expanding, and an increasing number of tourists are eager to visit this comparatively quiet and peaceful African country.
Rwanda e-visa for Mongolian citizens
Rwanda travel will provide an in-depth understanding of Rwandan culture, history, and wildlife. Travel to Rwanda at any time of year except during the rainy season, which lasts from mid-March to mid-May.
Mongolians can visit Rwanda for a variety of activities and lengths of time without requiring a visa in advance. The Rwandan government is currently developing an e-Visa (electronic visa) for certain foreign visitors. According to the new visa policy, Mongolians can use the Rwandan online visa depending on the purpose of their visit.
The Rwanda visa is ideal for Mongolian citizens planning a short-term visit to Rwanda and covers a variety of activities such as business trips or visits of up to 30 days. This article contains all of Rwanda's visa requirements for Mongolian citizensF, including a step-by-step guide to the online application.
1. Rwanda e-visa for Mongolian citizens:
Rwanda's visa policy specifies which countries require a visa to enter the country based on their activities and length of stay. To apply for a Rwanda eVisa, Mongolian nationals must also confirm that they are traveling for one of the reasons listed below:
- Business activities
- Visiting friends and relatives
- Medical treatment.
- Transit purposes
The quickest and easiest way for Mongolians to obtain a Rwanda visa is to apply for an e-Visa. The entire application process is completed online, eliminating the need to visit the Rwandan embassy. The internet is used for all correspondence, which saves money and time.
The Rwanda e-Visa is an official document that is linked to your passport electronically and allows you to enter and travel within Rwanda
An approved e-Visa for Rwanda entitles its holder to travel to Rwanda for tourist or business purposes and stay for up to 30 days. All Mongolians can apply for one of four electronic Rwanda visa types depending on their travel purposes:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: is a travel document that allows Mongolian citizens to enter the country legally for tourism purposes. A single entry tourist visa is valid for 03 months, allowing Mongolian travelers to remain in the country for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: Rwanda Conference E-Visas are electronic visas that allow Mongolian nationals to enter Rwanda for conferences, meetings, or seminars. It won't matter if you are a speaker or an attendee at the conference, this visa is right for you. The Rwanda e-Visa is valid for 90 days after Mongolian travelers arrive in Rwanda, and holders of this visa can stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days in total.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Getting the Transit e-Visa is popular when you have a long layover. Without a Transit e-Visa, you cannot leave the airport and enter Rwanda, but with one, you have up to three days to explore Rwanda before your next flight.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ticket to the ultimate East African experience for visitors from Mongolia and around the world. If you obtain the East Africa e-Visa, you will be able to visit Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda during your 90-day trip. This e-Visa allows you to enter these countries multiple times within the visa validity period.
For other purposes, Mongolian citizens are required to contact the Rwandan embassy in Mongolia
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Mongolian citizens:
To obtain the best visa option, Mongolian applicants must meet the Rwanda e-visa requirements.
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival and must have at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
- A recent passport photo — Include a scanned copy of your passport’s biographical page photo with your application.
- A photograph of the applicant that was taken recently
- An email address is required to receive the Rwanda eVisa
When entering Rwanda via one boarding point, you must carry a valid passport and a printed copy of your e-Visa.
e-Visas are only accepted at certain airports and land crossing points in Rwanda, while they are not accepted at any Rwandan seaport. Choose the boarding point that will accept your e-Visa!
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Mongolian citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Mongolia:
Mongolian nationals will not be required to schedule personal visits to an embassy with an online visa. Instead, they will be able to apply for a Rwanda visa online from the comfort of their own homes, with a quick process that takes about 15 to 20 minutes.
After confirming that they meet the requirements for applying for a Rwanda visa online for Mongolian citizens and selecting the appropriate visa type, travelers must complete a brief Rwanda e-Visa application form for Mongolian citizens and provide the following information:
- Full name, gender
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
In a few simple steps, Mongolian visitors can obtain a tourist visa for Rwanda:
The first requires you to enter general information such as your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, and passport information. The details of your journey are also required. You must also select a processing time, which will determine the cost of your Rwanda e-visa.
The second step is to make a payment. You must also proofread your form. When checking your application for revision, you must be extremely cautious. There is no room for error, and the information must be completely accurate. An error can invalidate your visa. Before submitting the form, please double-check your spelling. Regarding the visa fee, you need to pay two types of fees using electronic payment methods or wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
The final step is to submit your visa application. If you require additional documents in addition to those listed above, Rwanda Immigration Services will notify you. After that, wait for the visa to arrive via e-mail within the timeframe you specified in step one.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The Rwanda visa online takes an average of 3 days to process. We recommend applying for your visa at least 04 days in advance so that you have enough time to plan.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Mongolian citizens:
The Rwanda e-visa fee for Mongolian citizens varies depending on the type of visa applied and the processing time.
Mongolians can pay their Rwanda e-visa fees online securely. You can pay the Rwanda visa processing fee with a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer. All major credit cards are accepted.
You must also select a time frame for your application to be processed. Keep in mind that this decision will have an impact on the total cost of your Rwanda visa online. You have the following options:
- Normal: The slowest option is also the least expensive. Your Rwanda visa will be ready in 3 business days.
- Urgent: You will receive your e-visa in 2 business days with this service.
- Super urgent: In addition to being the fastest option, this is the most expensive. It takes just 1 business day for your application to be processed.
In addition, we recommend that customers buy Rwanda travel insurance to ensure a smooth trip to Rwanda.