Check Rwanda visa requirements for Togolese citizens
There is good news for Togolese citizens who want to visit Rwanda. You no longer need to go to the Rwandan embassy to obtain a visa. You are instead eligible for a Rwanda e-Visa approval letter. All you have to do is use Rwandaimmigration.org's services. The entire process is completed online, and you will receive the required document within 3 Business Days.
If we piqued your interest, keep reading to learn more!
If you want to learn more about how to get a Rwanda visa for Togolese citizens, the documents required, and the process, we've put together a step-by-step guide below.
Rwanda e-visa for Togolese citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Togolese citizens:
Togolese nationals must obtain a visa to enter Rwanda. Only a few nationalities are visa-free in Rwanda. To obtain an electronic visa for Rwanda, applicants must first fill out an e-visa application online. The procedure is simple and straightforward.
The Rwanda e-visa simplifies the process of obtaining a Rwanda visa for Togolese citizens. Togolese citizens can apply for their Rwanda e-Visa in just a few minutes thanks to the electronic visa system. The Rwanda e-visa eliminates the need to physically visit an embassy or consulate.
Togolese citizens can apply for a single-entry tourist visa to Rwanda online. Once approved, it allows the holder to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days. When the traveler leaves the country, the e-visa will expire. The Rwanda e-visa, as a single-entry visa, can only be used once to enter Rwanda.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
Rwanda's electronic visa system makes obtaining a visa to visit the country easier for Togolese citizens. It should be noted, however, that there are some visas that must be obtained in person at the Kuwait embassy or consulate. The length of stay and purpose of the trip differ between Rwanda visa types.
The types of Rwanda e-visa include:
- Rwanda transit e-visa: This visa is ideal if you are just visiting Rwanda for a few days before going on to your next destination, or if you have a long layover in Rwanda. Citizens of Togo can stay in Rwanda for up to three days with this E-Visa. You won't be able to leave the airport without a visa. With a Transit E-Visa, you can explore Rwanda during your long layover if you have a connecting flight in Rwanda. Get your Transit E-Visa right here.
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: You can certainly stay more than a few days if you wish. You can't work or study on a Tourist E-Visa, but you can relax, visit people you know in Rwanda, and do all the sightseeing you want to do in 30 days. Tourist E-Visas allow Togolese citizens to enter Rwanda once within 30 days of arrival.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: allows a single entry and is valid for a maximum of 90 days. You can enter Rwanda to attend a conference, meeting, or seminar with the Rwanda Conference E-Visa. This visa is suitable for both conference speakers and attendees.
- East Africa e-visa: Rwanda launched its e-Visa program in June 2018. Before entering the country, an e-Visa must be obtained. The East Africa Tourist Visa is valid for multiple entries within the three countries and is valid for 90 days per entry. With this visa, you will have a chance to visit 03 countries: Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda in total.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Togolese citizens:
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Togolese citizens
The service provided by rwandaimmigration.org is extremely simple, but we require some information from you in order to properly begin the processing. Here is what Togolese citizens need to apply for a Rwanda visa:
- A valid passport document - nowadays, Togolese are familiar with passports. Obtaining one is very simple, but if you already have one, please double-check that it is valid and that it will be valid for at least six months after your departure date.
- The passport has at least two blank pages
- An applicant's recent colored photograph, taken within the last six months.
- A passport photo. Use Rwandaimmigration.org's passport photo to get it ready quickly.
- A valid email address - In order to receive your visa, you must provide a valid email address. Please double-check your spelling. It must be correct; otherwise, you will be denied your visa. We require your email address because the Rwanda Electronic Visa is issued online, so we must also communicate online.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Togo:
The application process for a Rwanda e-Visa for Togolese citizens is quick and simple. The entire process is completed entirely online and takes less than 15 minutes.
- 1. Filling out the online application form is the first step in applying for a Rwanda e-visa.
The first section of the form requests personal information from Togolese citizens, such as their first name, surname, gender, and date of birth.
There are also questions about the Togolese applicant's passport data (such as the serial number, date of issue, expiration date, and nationality), as well as contact information.
- 2. The second section inquires applicants to pay the Rwanda visa fees and submit the request.
- 3. The final section requires Togoleses to await e-visa approval and receive your e-Visa in your email inbox.
After all of these steps are complete, applicants can go ahead and submit their applications.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Rwanda e-visa processing time from Togo
An email will be sent once the Togolese e-visa has been approved. Togolese visitors can usually expect to receive their Rwanda e-Visa within 24 to 72 hours.
This assumes that all details and information have been correctly entered. Any problems with the application will result in the visa for Rwanda being delayed or denied.
If a traveler submits a Rwanda visa request from Togo more than one month before their trip, they may not receive a response as quickly as those with an upcoming departure date.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Togolese citizens:
Rwanda e-visa fees for Togolese citizens
The price of the Rwanda e-visa depends on what type of visa the applicant requires. The e-visa is the most cost-effective way to travel to Rwanda from Togo
The visa processing fee is paid securely online, with a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to to the Bank of Cyprus.
Processing time determines the cost of this visa. We offer three alternatives. The cost changes depending on which option is chosen. In any case, keep in mind that the faster you want to get your visa, the more money you'll have to pay for it. The following options are available:
- Normal: You will receive your visa within 3 Business Days as this is the longest processing time. However, if you want to plan ahead, this is a great solution.
- Urgent: As a result, your application will be processed within 2 business days, cutting the waiting time in half
- Super urgent: Choose this processing time if you are in a hurry. This is the fastest available. It will take only 1 business day for the visa to be ready for you.
In addition, we also provide other services to help you have a perfect trip such as Rwanda travel insurance, car pick-up service in Rwanda, and Rwanda e-sim card