Check Rwanda visa requirements for Luxembourger citizens
Rwanda is a great place to learn about ancient African royalty. You can see a replica of the traditional royal residence at the King's palace. A thatched roof and a beehive-shaped construction characterize the structure. Nyanza, a small town in Rwanda, used to be the site of battles and power struggles. In the end, the monarchy settled in Nyanza after moving around for a while. Rwanda gained independence from the monarchy in 1962. To learn more about this exciting period for Rwanda, visit the Ethnographic Museum in Huye houses.
Discover Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda's northwest. Among the unique ecosystems in these mountains are the evergreen and bamboo forests, which protect the endangered mountain gorilla. You can witness gorillas in their natural habitats by booking a gorilla tracking tour.
Luxembourgers are one of the nationalities who can obtain a Rwanda e-visa. Rwandaimmigration.org can assist you in applying for a Rwanda visa online in just a matter of minutes.
Rwanda e-visa for Luxembourgers
1. Rwanda e-visa for Luxembourgers:
Before embarking on their journey, all Luxembourger citizens are required by law to obtain a visa. If the traveler's job or other circumstances necessitate frequent visits to the country, they may apply for a Rwanda e-visa.
The introduction of the Rwanda e-Visa system by the Republic of Rwanda in 2018 aimed to speed up the process of getting an obligatory travel authorization to Rwanda. Luxembourger citizens eligible for an electronic visa to Rwanda can submit an online application instead of visiting the nearest Rwanda Embassy in Luxembourg.
The first step is to determine which visa you need to apply for. Rwanda offers four main visa types, including the following:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: This visa is valid for 3 months from the date of arrival and allows the traveler to stay in Rwanda for a maximum of 1 month and can be used for vacation, tourism, or medical purposes.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: Luxembourger citizens are eligible to apply for the Rwanda Conference E-Visa which is valid for 90 days from the arrival date. The following travel document can be used if you intend to attend, speak at, or attend a meeting, conference, or seminar in Rwanda. The Rwanda visa has a maximum validity period of 30 days from the date of entry. It also allows for a single entry into Rwanda.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: This simple visa allows the traveler to transit through Rwanda on their way to their next destination. It is valid for stays of no more than 3 days and is intended for short layover trips.
- East Africa e-Visas: It is definitely the best option for dedicated tourists. The visa will allow you to travel between Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya for up to 90 days in total. It’s a Multiple Entry visa which is valid for 3 months from the date of entry.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Luxembourgers
After you've decided on the visa you want to apply for, you'll need to gather the necessary paperwork. Only a few documents are required for Luxembourger citizens to apply for a Rwanda visa, and they are as follows:
- All applicants must have a passport. Furthermore, the passport must be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of entry into Uzbekistan.
- There are more than 2 empty pages in your passport.
- Digital scan of your biographic page in the passport
- A digital passport photo must be linked to your e-visa, which is why you must have one taken. It is preferable if the image is as current as possible.
- E-mail address - Rwandaimmigration.org will send the e-visa approval via email, so make sure it is a valid email account.
- Payment methods - You will be required to pay for both the visa and the Rwanda service fee. You can use a valid debit or credit card, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express or wire transfer through Bank of Cyprus.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Luxembourgers
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Luxembourg:
Rwanda Immigration Services created a very simple, especially online form. There are three simple steps to follow, and if you require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Rwandaimmigration.org support service. Someone is always available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- 1. Step one of the online application form requires you to enter your basic information and then choose a processing time. Remember that your decision will have an impact on the cost of your Rwanda visa.
- 2. The second stage of the procedure entails a quick revision and payment. Ensures that all of the information you provide is correct. You cannot make any changes to the application once it has been submitted, and the fee is non-refundable.
- 3. The third step includes a personal questionnaire and document submission via email. Don't worry, we'll notify you if there are any additional requirements. After receiving your e-visa, remember to print it out and we recommend printing multiple copies so that you have spares.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The process to apply for a Rwanda e-visa from Luxembourg is quick and simple. You can begin the online process by clicking on this link. Once you have submitted everything, you will need to pay the visa application fee and wait for a notification of approval. Rwanda visa processing normally takes 1 to 3 days but may take longer if demand is high.
Please note: Rwanda immigration services have a high level of security and a top-notch procedure to ensure that all user accounts are kept private and secure. Don't worry, your personal information will not be leaked; you can rely on rwandaimmigration.org to properly protect your data.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Luxembourgers
To apply for a Rwanda visa online for Luxembourgers, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Rwandaimmigration.org offers travelers visiting Rwanda three options. Note that the option you select will determine the Rwanda e-visa fees. Here they are:
- Normal: This option has the shortest wait time and the lowest price. If you're not in a hurry, this is an option. Your visa application is processed within 3 Business Days
- Urgent: If you need your document quickly, you can pay a premium for this option. Your visa application is processed within 2 Business Days
- Super urgent: It's the best option if you're in a hurry because it's the quickest, but it's also the most expensive. Your visa application is processed within 1 Business Day
In addition, we recommend that Luxembourgers should buy Rwanda travel insurance to protect your safety when you are traveling.
We understand that you may have additional questions about this online process, which is why we ask that you contact our customer service center if you do. Another option is to go to rwandaimmigration.org's website if you're looking for more FAQs and useful travel tips.