Rwanda visa requirements for Marshallese citizens
It's time to pack your bags and get ready to visit Rwanda! If you hold a Marshall Islands passport, you are one of over 200 countries eligible for a Rwanda eVisa. As a result, you do not need to visit the Rwandan embassy or consulate. The Rwanda e-Visa is available through an online form, so you can apply from the comfort of your own home!
However, we understand that you may have additional questions about the Rwanda visa for Marshall Islands citizens, such as the cost, visa type, and how to apply, so don't worry, we've got your back this time by providing you with the following information.
Rwanda e-visa for Marshall Islands citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Marshall Islands citizens:
When planning a trip to Rwanda, make sure that all of your travel documents are up to date. Rwanda requests that all Marshall Islands citizens apply for the Rwanda visa before traveling to gain entry. Fortunately, Rwanda Immigration Services allows you to apply for travel documents from the comfort of your own home.
Rwanda eVisa was an electronic visa that went into effect in January 2018. Since then, it has greatly simplified the Rwanda visa application process.
The Rwanda e-visa for Marshall Islands citizens is a requirement for Marshall Islands citizens visiting the country for tourism, conferences, leisure, family visits, or transiting through the country.
To apply for an e-Visa to Rwanda, all that was required was a valid passport and any working device with an internet connection. It only took a few minutes to complete the application form with the required information and make an online payment.
The approved documents for the Rwanda e-Visa will be emailed to each applicant once they have been processed.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa allows the traveler to stay in the country for up to 30 days from the arrival date, providing a single entry to Rwanda for travel, tourism, and leisure purpose.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This visa that allows holders to stay for 30 days with a single entry for conference presence, meeting, workshop in Rwanda.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: available for visitors stopping in the country on their way to another destination and intending to stay for no more than 3 days.
- East Africa e-visa: is intended for multiple-entry travel to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. You can visit three countries and stay for up to 90 days with this visa.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Marshall Islands citizens:
The Rwanda visa requirements for Marshall Islands citizens are the same as for any other eligible nationality. The items on the list below are relatively simple to obtain:
- Every traveler who applies online need to have a valid passport. At the same time, you need to ensure that the document is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Rwanda
- Digital photo - This photo should be as recent as possible and meet all of the requirements for a passport photo.
- Scanned copy of passport: This is necessary in order to obtain your passport number and contact information.
- E-mail address - Rwanda Immigration Services will send you the document in PDF format via e-mail.
- A form of payment, such as a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus, in order to pay for the Rwanda visa.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Marshall Islands citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from the Marshall Islands:
Once you have everything you need, you can proceed to fill out the application. The online form is simple, but if you need assistance or have questions about the application process, Rwanda Immigration Services has a support service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The application form has three easy steps:
Step 1: Fill out our online application form and then choose a processing option. each applicant need to provide the following vital personal and passport information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
Step 2: Double-check that all of your information is correct, or your application will be rejected. Then select a payment method.
Step 3: Finally, you should download and print out the Rwanda e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
How long does it take to get the Rwanda e-visa for the Marshall Islands?
Rwanda e-Visa processing time can take up to three business days. If you are short on time, we can process your Rwanda e-Visa within one day.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Marshall Islands citizens:
To complete your application for a Rwanda e-visa for Canadian citizens, you need to pay two types of Rwanda e-visa fees: the government charge and the service cost.
The cost of a Rwanda e-visa is determined by the processing time option you select for your application and the type of visa you require.
As long as you want. One of the benefits of applying for a Rwanda visa online with Rwanda Immigration Services is that you can choose when your application is processed. You are given three options from which to choose the best one for your needs:
- Normal: Most applicants choose standard because it is the least expensive option. Your visa application will be processed in 03 days.
- Urgent: The price is slightly higher than with the previous option. Your visa application will be processed in 02 days.
- Super urgent: This is the option to save you the most time. Your visa application will be processed in 1 day.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Rwanda travel insurance
You can find more answers to your questions by clicking here. You can also reach out to our representatives at any time!
As you can see, the entire process is made up of simple steps. The entire procedure should take you about 20 minutes. You will be pleased with the outcome, as have many other travelers who have used the service.