Check Rwanda visa requirements for Fijian citizens
Did you know Rwanda is one of the world's most exciting adventure destinations? We are confident that all explorers, adventurers, and tourists trying to read this will be interested in knowing about incredible Tourist Attractions in Rwanda that will inspire them to plan their next adventure here in Rwanda. Rwanda is a patchwork quilt of many different terrains and countless hills, hence its globally recognized brand "Land of a Thousand Hills," geographically isolated but beautiful and varied with interesting Cultures, fascinating history, Bio-Diversity, people, intervention thrilling National Parks, and terrific appealing adventure sights that have been around since the country's founding. Discover numerous Tourist Destinations in Rwanda, one of the most diverse and enthralling countries in East Africa and Africa as a whole, offering exotic combinations of so many natural wonders that you will be spoiled for choice!
Rwanda's tourist attractions include fascinating wildlife, breathtaking scenery, colorful inhabitants, hiking volcanoes, Dark Tourism due to its dark history, calm and developing cities such as Kigali, Africa's Cleanest City, beach resorts on its biggest drainage basin Lake Kivu, and so many more will help you decide which domestic destinations you should not miss out on visiting.
These now popular and heavily marketed tourist attractions are not to be missed, from impressive National Parks to legendary Memorials/Museums representing harmony from the country's dark experience.
Fijian citizens can now apply for an electronic visa to visit Rwanda. The Rwanda e-visa system is fast, efficient and 100% online.
Fijian tourists and business travelers can enjoy up to 3 months in Rwanda with an electronic visa.
Find out about the online Rwanda visa for Fijian citizens, including visa requirements and how to apply online.
Rwanda visa for Fijian citizens
1. Rwanda e visa for Fijian citizens:
Travelers from Fiji to Rwanda must obtain a visa before their trip.
Citizens of more than 100 countries, including Fiji, are eligible to obtain a tourist visa for Rwanda through the e-visa application form.
Applying for a Rwanda visa for Fijian citizens is fast and efficient online. Fijians can complete the visa application from home, without visiting the embassy.
The Rwanda e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization that allows Fijian tourists to stay in the country for up to 30 days.
The Rwanda electronic visa is valid for tourism, leisure, and visiting family in the country. It is also possible to obtain a Rwanda e-Visa for transit purposes.
The Government of Rwanda implemented the e-Visa Rwanda in order to simplify the application process for a Rwanda tourist visa for eligible citizens.
Travelers from Fiji who wish to visit the country for another reason will need to contact their nearest Rwandan consulate and embassy (such as the Rwanda embassy in Fiji) for further details.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: This authorization document allows travelers to enter the country for tourism. Fijian citizens can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days with an approved e-Visa.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This visa is intended for attending business meetings, conferences, and the like, and it allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: A person passing through Rwanda for less than 72 hours. Applicants must have a confirmed onward ticket from Rwanda to a third country or other acceptable plans to leave Rwanda within 72 hours of their arrival. For entry into that third country, applicants must have the proper documentation.
- East Africa e-visa: This visa is intended for single-entry travel to Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda. With this visa, you can visit three countries and stay for up to 90 days.
2. Rwanda e visa requirements for Fijian citizens:
Obtaining a Rwanda e visa for Fijian citizens is a quick and straightforward process for Fijian applicants. The Rwandan government requires all applicants to ensure they meet Fijians' visa requirements. These include having the following:
- A valid passport - The only passport requirement for applying for a Rwanda visa from Fiji is that it be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Rwanda.
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages for the Immigration Officer to stamp.
- A digital copy of the passport's biographical data page
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the Fijian applicant
- An email address is required for applicants to receive updates on the status of their Rwanda electronic visa status and its eventual approval.
To enter Rwanda, you must have a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of departure and be tested when you arrive.
To apply for this document, you need a booking confirmation from the hotel you’re staying in. The dates on your booking confirmation must match the dates of your arrival and departure from Rwanda.
Once the Fijian traveler meets these visa requirements, they are able to apply.
Rwanda visa requirements for Fijian citizens
3. How to get a Rwanda e visa for Fijian citizens?
To apply for a Rwanda visa for Fijian citizens, travelers need to complete the online Rwanda e-Visa application form where they have to indicate their personal and passport details.
The required information includes the following:
- First and last name
- Date and place of birth
- Country of residence
- Address, phone number, email address
- Passport country
- Passport number
- Passport expiry and issue dates
- Reasons for visiting Rwanda
- Travel dates
Travelers who meet the Rwanda visa requirements for Fijian citizens can apply online in 3 steps:
Step 1: Fill out the online application form
Step 2: Pay the Rwanda e-visa fee
Step 3: Receive the approved Rwanda e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda online visa
Rwanda e-Visa processing time for Fijian citizens
The Rwanda online visa processing time for Fijian applicants ranges between one and three business days from the date of application.
If all of the information in the form is correct and matches the information in the passport, applicants will receive an email with the e-Visa.
However, if there are any errors in the application, the processing time is extended because a new form must be completed.
How to get a Rwanda visa for Fijian citizens
4. Rwanda e visa fees for Fijian citizens:
When submitting their application, Fijian citizens pay the visa processing fees online with a debit or credit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal, or wire transfer through Bank of Cyprus. Rwanda e-visa fees for Fijian citizens vary depending on the type of visa and the processing times
Online visa applications are generally less expensive than embassy applications.
Rwanda Immigration Services have three types of visa processing times. All have a set price to ensure that they are affordable to all customers. Here are the costs and benefits of each:
- Normal: Most applicants choose standard because it is the least expensive option. Within three business days, your application will be processed.
- Urgent: The cost goes a bit higher than with the previous alternative. Your application will be reviewed and processed within two business days.
- Super urgent: As you might expect, the price rises even further. Your application will be processed within 1 business day