Rwanda visa for Cambodian citizens
Getting a Rwanda e visa for Cambodian citizens is one of the easiest things to do. Rwanda allows the release of electronic visas for all the citizens of East Asia, and Cambodia is a part of them, which means that if you are a Cambodian citizen, a trip to the Rwandan embassy is unnecessary. You can apply for a Rwanda visa from the comfort of your own home or office. We will help you clear your doubts and guide you on a wonderful trip in this article.
Rwanda e-visa for Cambodian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Cambodian citizens:
Citizens of Cambodia are eligible to apply for a Rwanda e-Visa in order to visit the country. Before filling out the online application form, travelers can verify whether they qualify for a Rwandan e visa by contacting their local Rwandan embassy or consulate.
The Rwanda e-visa for Cambodian citizens is an official authorization by the Government and Immigration that allows you to enter the country and visit it as a tourist for a certain period of time.
Rwanda's government implemented an electronic visa program to expedite the entrance of Cambodian travelers planning a short-term visit to the country. After launching in 2018, the Rwanda e-Visa program is now available to citizens from more than 200 countries around the world, including Cambodians.
Cambodians are allowed a single entry with a 30-day stay with a Rwanda e-visa.
Those eligible to apply for a Rwanda visa online who wish to travel to Rwanda for purposes other than tourism should contact the Rwanda embassy in Cambodia for further information.
Type of Rwanda e visas:
There are these kinds of visas for Cambodians visiting Rwanda:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: is a travel visa that allows visitors to enter Rwanda only for tourism. This visa is valid for 30 days in Total and allows 1 entry.
- Rwanda conference e visa: is an electronic visa that allows Cambodians to enter Rwanda to attend a conference, meeting, or seminar. The single-entry visa allows a visitor of Cambodia to stay in Rwanda for tourism for a maximum of 30 days.
- Rwanda transit e visa: Cambodians passing through Rwanda for less than 72 hours. It is required that applicants have a confirmed return ticket to a third country within 72 hours of their arrival in Rwanda or another acceptable plan for leaving Rwanda within 72 hours of their arrival in Rwanda.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ultimate e-Visa for the East African experience. During your 90-day Rwanda trip, you can visit Uganda and Kenya with the East African e-Visa. You’ll get to enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you want to. Apply for an East African e-Visa now!
2. Rwanda e visa requirements for Cambodian citizens:
Rwandaimmigration.org will ask you to send some documents (scanned) before completing the Rwanda visa application form.
Here is what you need:
- A valid passport – if you do not have one, you can easily obtain one. If you have one, make sure it is still valid and will be for at least six months after your arrival in Rwanda.
- Passports must have at least two blank pages for immigration officers to stamp.
- You must submit a scan of your passport photo along with your application.
- Digital photo: To apply for a Rwanda visa online, travelers are required to upload a passport-size digital photo in any format.
- Provide a valid e-mail address: In order to access your visa, you will need a valid email address, so make sure you type it correctly.
- Airline Confirmation (if applicable)
- Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Cambodian citizens
Before completing the online application form, Cambodians should consider renewing their passport if they are concerned about its validity. It is also recommended that travelers apply for their Rwanda e-visa in advance, preferably 7 days before their intended departure date for Rwanda, to account for possible processing delays.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Cambodia:
The Rwanda online visa application for Cambodian citizens is an easy and fast process that citizens can complete in a matter of minutes. Applicants from Cambodia will need to fill out the online application form with the following information:
- Personal information (full name, address, date of birth, etc.)
- Passport details (number, expiration date, nationality, etc.)
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
Visitors from Cambodia must answer all necessary questions, such as whether they have relatives in Rwanda, and so on. The procedure is straightforward, and most people will complete the form in less than ten minutes.
Find below the 3 steps to follow to obtain the Rwanda e visa for Cambodian citizens:
Step 1: Fill out the Rwanda e-Visa form
Step 2: Pay the Rwanda processing fee
Step 3: Print out Rwanda e-Visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Cambodians must pay the e-Visa processing fee once they have completed all the required fields and double-checked that all the information is correct. This is accomplished through the use of a secure, encrypted platform.
Rwanda e-Visa waiting time from Cambodia:
After submitting the online form, Cambodian applicants can expect to receive their approved Rwanda e-Visa within 1 to 3 business days.
Cambodian citizens with an approved e-Visa may enter Rwanda within 30 days of its issuance. Holders will need to apply for a new visa if they do not use their online visa to enter the country within this time frame.
When entering Rwanda, Cambodians should bring a copy of their approved Rwanda e-visa. Travelers from Cambodia must present it to immigration officials along with the passport used for the application when crossing the border.
How to apply for a Rwanda visa from Cambodia
4. Rwanda visa fees for Cambodian citizens:
One of the common concerns about electronic visas is the cost. The price of a Rwanda visa for Cambodian citizens varies depending on the type of visa and processing times.
The online Rwanda visa fee can be paid securely online with a debit or credit card, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal.
This is why we offer three options of visa processing times at unique and affordable prices. These are the options:
- Normal: When you select this option, your Rwanda e visa will arrive via email within 3 Business Days. This is the cheapest processing time you have at hand.
- Urgent: The application processing time will be shortened with this option. Your application will be processed within 2 Business Days.
- Super urgent: This is the fastest option. You will get your Rwanda e-Visa in only 1 Business Day.
Besides, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a good trip to Rwanda such as Rwanda travel insurance, e-sim card in Rwanda, car pick-up services in Rwanda