Rwanda Visa Requirements for Nicaraguan Citizens 2024
A trip to Rwanda is on many Nicaraguans' bucket lists. It's a wonderful country with a wealth of experiences to be had. More than 200 nationalities, including Nicaraguans, can apply online for a Rwanda e-Visa. This means that if you qualify for an eVisa, you will no longer need to visit a Rwandan embassy to obtain your travel document.
Don't worry if you still have questions about Rwanda's e-visa for Nicaraguan citizens; we've prepared this article to provide you with valuable information about the process, which is available on Rwanda Immigration Services.
Rwanda e-visa for Nicaraguan citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Nicaraguan citizens:
Nicaraguan citizens are not required to obtain a visa to visit Rwanda on vacation, according to Rwanda's visa policy. Nonetheless, you must obtain a Rwanda e-visa. To avoid doing so on the plane or when you arrive in Rwanda, Rwanda Immigration Services allows you to apply online prior to departure. It could be done in as little as 30 minutes.
This new visa system was also introduced by the Rwandan government to boost tourism and revenue. By eliminating paper applications and long queues at the embassy or consulate, the electronic authorization system simplifies and speeds up the visa application process.
The Rwanda e-Visa, introduced in 2018, is an electronic visa introduced by the country's government to help speed up border control processes and facilitate visa processing.
The online visa for Rwanda can be used for visits for short stays for tourism, leisure, and visiting family, business, transit
Rwanda e-Visas for Nicaraguan citizens are valid for 90 days from the arrival date. You will be able to enter Rwanda once with an online Rwanda visa. These types of Rwanda visas allow e-Visa holders to stay for up to 30 days.
In order to apply for a Rwanda visa online, Nicaraguan visitors must complete a quick application form. A traveler can complete this process from the comfort of his or her own home or office.
Nicaraguans visiting Rwanda for reasons other than tourism or visiting family should enquire at the embassy of Rwanda in Nicaragua .
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: This visa is for those who wish to spend as much time as possible in Rwanda. This visa allows you to relax, see friends and family, or take a tour in Rwanda. From the date of arrival, this single-entry e-Visa enables a 30-day stay for Nicaraguan travelers.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: This is the preferred method. For travelers from Nicaragua who can only visit Rwanda for a short time, a transit e-Visa is the best option. It allows you to stay in Rwanda for 03 days before departing to other countries.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This electronic visa allows you to attend conferences, meetings, and seminars in Rwanda. Whether you are a speaker or an attendee, this visa is perfect for you. Rwanda Conference E-Visas allows Nicaraguan nationals to remain in Rwanda for 30 days and a single entry.
- East Africa e-visa: This option allows Nicaraguan citizens to visit Rwanda and its neighboring countries. You can enter and exit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya at any point during your 90-day stay with the East Africa e-Visa.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Nicaraguan citizens:
Nicaraguans have a short list of things they need to provide. In fact, it is so brief that Rwanda Immigration Services will do the majority of the work, and you will only need a few items to get started. The following is a list of Rwanda e-visa requirements for Nicaraguan citizens:
- Passport: A valid passport is required to apply for a Rwanda e-visa. Furthermore, according to Rwandan visa policy, the travel document must be valid for at least 06 months after your arrival.
- It is recommended that you take a recent digital photo of yourself. Face gestures are prohibited, and the background must be white.
- A passport information page scan
- Email address – This is where you will receive all visa-related information.
- Payment options, Rwanda immigration services give you safe options for your payments, use a Credit/debit card, Visa card, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Nicaraguan citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Nicaragua:
Nobody enjoys wasting time filling out lengthy questionnaires, which is why Rwanda Immigration Services designed a simple process that should take no more than 15 minutes. You only need to do the following:
First, fill out the form with your personal information and choose a processing time.
Second, double-check your information and complete the payment using your preferred payment method.
Finally, download and print out the Rwanda e-visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
A citizen of Nicaragua can apply for a Rwanda visa online by completing the application form, providing all the previously mentioned documentation, and paying for the e-Visa online.
This information will be required on the application form:
- Personal information: full name, birth date, and country of citizenship
- Passport information includes the country of issue, number.
- The trip's specifics are as follows: intended entry date and purpose of the trip
Note: Make sure that all information provided by applicants is accurate and up-to-date. The e-Visa may be denied if the information is inaccurate.
In most cases, the application is processed within 01 to 03 days. E-mail updates will be sent regarding the status of the e-Visa.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Nicaraguan citizens
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Rwanda Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fee.
Depending on your time and budget, choose from the following options:
- Normal: You will obtain your Rwanda visa within 3 days. It’s the least expensive processing time option.
- Urgent: It takes 2 days to grant your visa for Rwanda. This time, the price rises slightly.
- Super urgent: You only need to wait for 1 day to get your visa. In this case, you can expect to pay more since it is the fastest option.
In addition, we recommend that you should buy Rwanda travel insurance before traveling to Rwanda.
If you have any unanswered questions, please contact our customer service representatives. They will provide more information about the Rwanda e-visa for Nicaraguan citizens.
You can also email us at [email protected].