Check Rwanda visa requirements for Cypriot citizens
There are several types of Rwandan visas available to Cypriot citizens. The easiest way to obtain a visa for Rwanda is the e-visa (electronic visa), which is intended for leisure and business travel. Cypriot travelers can obtain it online in minutes - find the Rwanda e-visa requirements for Cypriot citizens in this article.
Rwanda e-visa for Cypriot citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Cypriot citizens:
Citizens of Cyprus need a visa to travel to Rwanda. Cypriot passport holders are not eligible to enter Rwanda visa-free, however, they can obtain a convenient electronic visa by applying online.
The Rwanda e-visa is a form of online travel authorization. To apply for the visa, simply fill out a simple online application form. With the approved e-Visa and other necessary travel documentation, you can visit Rwanda.
The Rwanda e-visa for Cypriot citizens is valid for up to A Rwanda eVisa is valid for 03 months from the arrival date from the arrival date. You can also only enter the country once with this visa.
Cypriot citizens can apply for a Rwanda visa online if the purpose of their trip is one of the following:
- Visiting family
Cypriots passing through Rwanda on their way to another country must obtain a transit visa, which allows them to stay in the country for up to 72 hours.
Please keep in mind that studying or working for a living while traveling on an e-visa is not permitted. Cypriot citizens interested in working or studying in Rwanda should contact their nearest embassy or consulate for more information on work and study visas.
Rwanda visa types for Cypriot citizens:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: If you intend to stay in Rwanda for more than a few days, you should apply for a Tourist e-Visa. This e-Visa will allow you to enjoy everything Rwanda offers Cypriot visitors. Once you arrive, you can unwind and enjoy the culture, shopping, food, sightseeing, or romantic getaways. The Rwanda tourist e-visa is a single-entry visa that is valid for valid for 03 months, permitting a stay of 30 days from the arrival date from the arrival date.
- Rwanda transit e-visas: Visitors can stay in Rwanda for up to 3 days while waiting for the next flight of their journey with the Transit E-Visa. This is ideal for someone on a tight schedule or who anticipates a lengthy layover in Rwanda. If you want to visit Rwanda for a shorter period of time, you can get a Transit E-Visa at Rwanda Immigration Services!
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This visa is used for attending business meetings, conferences, and the like. The Rwanda Conference E-Visa is valid 03 months for a maximum of 30 days after arrival and allows a Single Entry to Rwanda
- East Africa e-visa: This is the best e-Visa option for Cypriot citizens looking to visit East Africa. You can add Uganda and Kenya to your Rwanda trip with the East African e-Visa, and you'll have 90 days to enter and exit as many times as you want.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Cypriot citizens:
Instead of embassy paperwork, use a simple online application instead, before you even leave for your trip. All you need are a few documents.
Have these handy when you apply for a Rwanda e-visa for Cypriot citizens:
- Valid Passport - Cypriot passport must be valid for at least 6 months after arriving in Rwanda.
- A scan of the passport's biographical page. Passport must be valid for no less than 06 months from the intended arrival date in Rwanda.
- The passport must also have at least 2 blank pages for stamps to be received at the Rwandan border crossing.
- Recent digital photo - taken in the last 6 months
- Valid email address so you can get the Visa fast and safely.
- A photograph of the applicant
Cypriot citizens are advised to submit the Rwanda e-visa form in good time before their planned trip as it can take a few business days to process.
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Cypriot citizens
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Cyprus:
The Rwanda visa application process is quick and simple. The majority of applicants submit their e-visa requests in a matter of minutes.
Because the application is entirely online, visitors do not need to physically visit a Rwanda embassy or consulate to obtain their e-visa - in fact, they do not need to leave their homes at all.
As long as the applicant is not in Rwanda, the Rwanda e-visa for Cypriot citizens can be requested from anywhere in the world.
Cypriot passport holders can get their visa for Rwanda in just 3 steps:
Step 1: Fill out your personal information in our Rwanda Online Visa electronic form and select the processing option that best suits your needs.
Step 2: Review that all your personal information is correct, and pick a payment method.
Step 3: Download and print out the Rwanda e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Cyprus
Each application for a Rwanda e-visa for Cypriot citizens begins with the completion of an online form, which should take no longer than 30 minutes. The form must be filled out with information such as the traveler's name, date of birth, contact information, passport information, and information about the purpose of travel.
Once approved, the decision will be emailed to the address provided during the application process. Approval can take up to 24 to 72 hours, depending on a variety of factors.
It is recommended that travelers apply for their Rwanda e-visa waiver at least 07 business days before the intended date of travel to avoid any potential disruptions.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Cypriot citizens:
Once you have gathered all of your requirements, you are required complete the Rwanda e-visa application form. That should be simple for you because we designed a short and straightforward form. Furthermore, if you require assistance, Rwanda immigration services provide excellent customer service. The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and is completely free of charge.
Rwanda e-Visa fees vary depending on the type of visa and processing time. The e-visa fee is generally lower than a traditional embassy visa.
To apply for a Rwanda visa online, you must pay two (2) types of Rwanda Visa Fee: Service Fee and Government Fee. In addition, we recommend that you buy a Covid travel insurance.
With Rwanda immigration services, applicants have 3 options when it comes to the processing time of the visa:
- Normal: This is the slowest option provided by Rwanda Immigration Services, but don't expect your Rwanda e-visa to be ready in days. Actually, your application is processed within three business days.
- Urgent: If you need something quick, this may be the option for you. Your e-visa will be ready within just 48 hours
- Super urgent: The fastest way to get your Rwanda e-visa is if you opt for this processing time. You will get it in just 24 hours