Visa To Rwanda For Indonesian - Visa Fees Nov 2023
Rwanda may appear to be an off-the-beaten-path destination for Indonesians, but it is the ideal emerging country for the adventurous traveler.
This fascinating East African country has something to offer Indonesians. However, you must obtain a visa before traveling to Rwanda. Before traveling to Rwanda, Indonesian citizens can request an online travel authorization, which can be obtained quickly and easily.
This article describes how to apply for a Rwanda electronic visa (eVisa) for Indonesian citizens. It covers all of the essential entry requirements, documents, and information that Indonesians should have ready before registering.
Rwanda e-visa for Indonesian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Indonesian citizens:
Before entering the Kingdom of Rwanda, all Indonesian citizens must obtain a visa. Visitors can obtain a variety of visas, including tourist visa, conference visa, and transit visa.
The electronic visa for tourism is the easiest to obtain (also known as a Rwanda e-Visa). In an effort to attract more visitors to Rwanda for tourism, leisure, and visiting family, this authorization was implemented in January 2018 for citizens of over 200 countries. It is also possible to obtain a Rwanda e-Visa for transit purposes.
Rwanda e-visa for Indonesian citizens is available in the form of a single-entry that allows for 30 days of stay in the country.
There are no lines, no face-to-face interviews, and no long journeys to the nearest embassy. Everything can be done online.
Indonesian travelers visiting Rwanda for reasons other than tourism or visiting family should enquire at the embassy of Rwanda in Indonesia
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: Travelers from Indonesia can use this e-Visa to spend 30 days relaxing, visiting loved ones, and experiencing Rwanda's scenery and culture.The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 03 months from the arrival date and is valid for one entry. Simply use our safe online application.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: A lengthy layover is a common reason for obtaining the Transit e-Visa. Without a visa, you cannot leave the airport and enter the country, but with a Transit e-Visa, you have up to 03 days to see as much of Rwanda as possible before your next stop.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: This single-entry visa is intended for attending business meetings, conferences, and the like, and it allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days from the entry date.
- East Africa e-visa: This is the ticket to the ultimate East African experience for travelers from Indonesia and around the world. If you obtain an East Africa e-Visa, you will be able to visit Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda during your 90-day trip. With this e-Visa, you can enter and exit Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya whenever you want. Apply for an e-Visa to East Africa here.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Indonesian citizens:
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Indonesian citizens
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need much to apply for a Rwanda e-visa online. You should have the following documents available while you complete your application:
- Passport - All applicants must have a passport. It must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of arrival in Rwanda. Your Indonesian passport must have at least two blank visa pages for verification.
- A scan of the biographical page of your passport.
- One (1) recent passport-size color photo with a white background. The photograph(s) must be full-face shots of the applicant directly facing the camera.
- An email address where the approved e-Visa will be sent
Any additional requirements for the Rwanda eVisa will be sent to Rwanda Immigration Services via email.
3. How to apply for a Rwanda visa online from Indonesia:
The completion of the online application form, which the applicant must fill out from Indonesia before departure, is a critical Rwanda e-Visa requirement for Indonesian citizens traveling to Rwanda. With their personal and passport information, applicants should be able to complete this in about 10 minutes.
The ability to submit the form and obtain the visa from the comfort of one's own home or office is a significant advantage of the electronic visa application, as it eliminates the need for embassy or consulate appointments, interviews, and long wait times for a response.
The Rwanda tourist visa online application for Indonesian citizens is typically processed within a maximum processing time of 72 hours. The process will only take longer if additional supporting documentation is required or if there are errors on the application. As a result, travelers must double-check the information provided to avoid any potential complications.
The following information must be typed in capital letters on the online application form.
- Personal information – Full name, date of birth, address, gender
- Passport information – Passport number, nationality
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
Once the application is approved, a copy of the Rwanda eVisa from Indonesia will be emailed to the applicant within 1-3 business days, and the visa will be electronically linked to the traveler's passport number.
Travelers should print a copy of the email containing the Rwanda visa to present to border control officials.
Upon arrival in the country, visitors should remember to follow the country's Islamic laws, regulations, and traditions, such as the dress code and alcoholic beverage laws, among others.
4. Rwanda e-visa fees for Indonesian citizens:
The cost of the Rwanda e-visa is related to the processing time. Rwanda Immigration Services provides you with 03 options. The election of each option changes the cost. Anyway, keep in mind that the faster you wish to get your visa, the more you need to pay for it. Here you can see the options:
- Normal – This is the cheapest option, and your visa will arrive within 3 Business Days, as you can see from the processing time for your application. Even so, if you want to plan ahead, this is an excellent option.
- Urgent – This reduces the amount of time you have to wait by half, so your application will be processed within two business days.
- Super urgent – Choose this processing time if you need to get your visa processed quickly. It is the fastest currently available. The visa will be ready for you in just one business day. As you might expect, the price will be higher than the previous options.
Besides, We also provide service packages to help customers have a great trip and ensure safety such as Rwanda travel insurance , car pick-up service in Rwanda, Rwanda travel sim.