Check Rwanda visa requirements for Croatian citizens
Thousands of visitors have discovered the amazing beauty of Rwanda, an ancient African country, in recent years. For a true taste of Africa, a breath of its air, and a touch of its history, culture, and nature, Rwanda is a nice place to go.
Rwanda e-visas for Croatian citizens are extremely simple to obtain; this can be done in just a couple of mouse clicks. Tours to this country are inexpensive, local residents are exceptionally welcoming, and you can obtain an e-visa in a matter of minutes.
Rwanda e-visa for Croatian citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Croatian citizens:
A few countries have a visa-free status for Rwanda, which means that their passport holders can enter the country without first obtaining a Rwanda visa. However, Croatia is not one of them. This means that all Croatian nationals need a permit if they want to cross Rwanda's borders.
Croatians are eligible for the new online visa, which allows them to visit Rwanda for tourism purposes and stay for a short time. The Rwanda e-visa is an official document that is authorized by the Rwanda government for Croatian citizens to travel and enter Rwanda for visiting friends, family or transit and conference purposes.
This system has an electronic link that works through your passport and it's available to citizens from over 100 countries. Croatian citizens visiting Rwanda for reasons other than tourism or visiting family should request for a casual visa at the Rwanda embassy in Croatia.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: The tourist visa is valid for 3 months after the date of entry and allows Croatian citizens to stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days and allows only one entry. It should be noted that this type of visa does not permit business or university study.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: The transit visa allows Croatians to visit Rwanda for a maximum of three days. The visa is ideal for those with a long layover who wish to spend a few nights in Rwanda. You will have to stay at the airport if you do not have a transit visa.
- Rwanda conference e-visa: Croatian citizens interested in doing business in Rwanda can apply for a Rwanda conference visa. This document allows you to stay in Australia for 30 days and valid for 90 days after the arrival date.
- Rwanda East Africa e-visa: It is valid for 90 days after arrival, allows multiple entries, and allows you to travel between Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya for up to 90 days in total.
2. Rwanda e-visa requirements for Croatian citizens:
As a Croatian citizen, you are eligible for a Rwanda visa online, but you must meet additional requirements. Fortunately for Croatian travelers, Rwanda immigration services do not require many of them, and your chances of having an e-visa you need are fairly high. Here is what you must supply when we require:
- Croatian passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of arrival in Rwanda.
- Copy of the biographical page of the passport which is clear and with no missing any lines.
- A recent digital photo of yourself
- At least two blank pages are required for the immigration officer to stamp the passport.
- Current email address to receive the approved Rwanda e-visa
Rwanda e-visa requirements for Croatian citizens
In order to enter Rwanda, Croatian travelers must print their valid e-visas and bring them with them during the trip. It is critical that they have the same Croatian passport that they used during the application process. E-visas are directly linked to passports, and if e-visa holders present a different document, their visa will be considered invalid and they will be denied entry.
3. How to get a Rwanda visa online for Croatian citizens:
Different types of visas have different application processes and requirements. Applying for an e-visa online is the quickest and easiest way to obtain a Rwanda travel permit, and it only takes less than 20 minutes.
All Croatian citizens are required to provide some basic information to the online application form using an electronic gadget with a stable internet connection. Whether they are at home or at work, they can submit their request from any location.
The online e-Visa application can be completed in three simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Rwanda e-visa form with your full name, nationality, gender, D.O.B and passport numbers.
- Step 2: Review and confirm payment of visa fees by choosing 1 in 2 payment methods (electronic transfer or wire transfer).
- Step 3: Receive your approved visa via email account.
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
Visa applications for Rwanda are processed quickly. The majority of travelers receive their approved permits within 24 to 72 hours. Croatians should allow extra time in case of unexpected delays due to any incorrect information. If you need a visa urgently, you can apply through the Rush Visa service. The priority application service guarantees visa processing in 24 hours.
How to get a Rwanda visa online for Croatian citizens
4. Rwanda visa fees for Croatian citizens:
The price of the Rwanda e-visa is not expensive because this is an online process. We cannot offer you a Paper Visa at the Rwanda Immigration Services, but remember that you wouldn’t need one if you just want to stay short-term in Rwanda for transit, tourism, and business purposes.
The total price will be determined by our processing times, which are listed below:
- Normal: it is the longest processing time, but it is the most cost-effective. You have to wait 72 business hours to obtain a Rwanda e-visa.
- Urgent: You can choose this option if you want your application to be processed as soon as possible. Within 48 business hours, your e-Visa will be delivered to your email inbox.
- Super urgent: This is the quickest processing time, so your e-visa approval will be ready in 24 business hours.
In addition, we recommend that Croatian travelers should buy a Covid travel insurance in order to cover your benefits up to $50,000 for any problem related to luggage, trip interruption and medical treatment fee including Covid-19 when you are abroad.