Rwanda Visa Requirements For Salvadoran Citizens - Dec 2023
As of 2018, a Rwanda visa for Salvadoran citizens can now be obtained online. Rwanda's e-visa provides travelers with an easy and convenient way to enter the country.
Salvadoran citizens can enjoy up to 30 days in Rwanda with a single-entry e-visa. Tourists, leisure travelers, and family members visiting the country may use it.
Using an electronic visa, visitors from El Salvador can travel to Rwanda by air, sea, or land, and since the travel permit is issued digitally, they can be assured that they will be allowed entry once they reach Rwanda.
Information about Rwanda visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens, and how to apply, can be found below.
Rwanda visa for Salvadoran citizens
1. Rwanda e-visa for Salvadoran citizens
Citizens who are planning to travel to Rwanda from El Salvador are eligible to obtain the Rwanda electronic visa.
The e-Visa for Rwanda can be obtained from El Salvador by passport holders who satisfy the eligibility requirements. It is easiest and fastest to obtain an electronic visa.
Tourists can stay in Rwanda for up to 30 days with an e-Visa. Rwanda e-visa is a single entry visa
The easiest and fastest way of getting a Rwanda visa for Salvadoran citizens is through the online e-visa application.
Salvadoran citizens who want to stay in Rwanda for longer than 3 months, or for purposes other than tourism or business, need to get a Rwanda visa through the embassy.
Type of Rwanda e-visas:
- Rwanda tourist e-visa: If you plan to stay in Rwanda for more than a weekend, the Tourist e-visa is an excellent choice. This e-visa will allow you to relax, visit loved ones, or simply enjoy the local food and culture. When you arrive in Rwanda, you are free to explore the country. Rwanda has it all: culture, shopping, food, sightseeing, and romantic getaways. Our Tourist e-Visas have a validity period of up to 90 days. You'll have up to 30 days once you arrive in Rwanda to explore and experience everything the country has to offer. With our simplified online application, you can obtain your Tourist e-Visa.
- Rwanda transit e-visa: Looking for a quick trip to Rwanda? Think about the Transit e-Visa. This option allows Salvadoran citizens to spend up to three days exploring Rwanda's natural beauty. A Transit e-Visa is ideal for those who are passing through on their way to another location. Transit e-Visas are not needed if you just plan to stay at the airport Visas are available for single-entry, 30-day stays. But, if your layover is long enough, why not spend it discovering the wonders of Rwanda?
- Rwanda Conference e-visa: If you’re a Salvadoran citizen, you’re eligible to apply for the Rwanda Conference E-Visa. This travel document is available if Salvadorans would like to attend or speak at a conference, meeting, or seminar in Rwanda. You can apply for a single-entry, 30-day visa for Rwanda
- East Africa e-visa: Are you looking for the ultimate East African travel experience? With the East Africa e-visa, you’ll no longer only have to get entry to Uganda, however, you can additionally visit Uganda and Kenya without regulations all through the entirety of your 90 days live. Apply for an East Africa e-visa right here!
2. Rwanda e visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens
Rwanda visa requirements for Salvadoran citizens
The following documents are required in order to get a Rwanda visa for Salvadoran citizens:
- Have a Salvadoran passport with a validity of at least 6 months on the intended date of entry.
- Confirm the Salvadoran passport includes at least 2 blank pages available for entry and exit stamps.
- You should keep a copy of the information page on your passport visible.
- An email address is also required to obtain an e-visa for Rwanda.
- Digital photograph: applicants must upload a digital passport-size picture.
Once approved, the Rwanda e-visa for Salvadoran citizens is sent to the applicant’s email address. They should print the e-visa to present to Rwanda immigration officials when traveling from El Salvador to Rwanda.
3. How to get a Rwanda e visa for Salvadoran citizens:
It takes just a few minutes to fill out the Rwanda visa application from El Salvador. Applicants are required to provide basic personal details and passport information, including:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Date of arrival and departure in Rwanda
- Passport number
Travelers can now apply for a visa to Rwanda from El Salvador online in 3-steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Rwanda e-Visa form from El Salvador
- Step 2: Pay the Rwanda visa fees and submit the request
- Step 3: Receive the approved e-Visa for Rwanda by email
Read more: How to apply for a Rwanda visa online
The fastest way to get a tourist visa for Rwanda from El Salvador is online. The application form can be completed in a matter of minutes.
Most Salvadoran applicants receive their approved e-visa within 72 hours of submitting their request. It is best to allow for extra time in case of unexpected delays.
Salvadoran travelers who require a visa quickly can use the priority service and receive a Rwanda visa in 24 hours.
How to get a Rwanda visa for Salvadoran citizens
4. Rwanda e visa fees for Salvadoran citizens:
The total price for your Rwanda visa depends on a unique factor: the processing option you select during the online process. With Rwandaimmigration.org, you can choose from three options according to your needs. They are shown below:
- Normal: The slowest option guarantees that you will receive your Rwanda visa in three business days.
- Urgent: if you choose this option, your application will be processed within 2 business days.
- Super urgent: If you need your visa as soon as possible, this is the best option you have. Your application will be processed within 24 hours. This is the most expensive option, as you might expect.
In addition, Rwandaimmigration.org recommends that Salvadoran citizens buy COVID travel insurance